I was meant to be beautiful

what did he mean by this?

wow that CGI looks awful

Don't associate the Iron Giant with this steaming pile of capeshit.

Age of Ultron is actually a good movie and how capeshit should be.
Lots of characters, lots of locations, lots of fights.

Holla Forums used to be a stalwart bastion against the endless tide of capeshit. Now you find more and more apologizers for it. What happened?

We stopped taking it too seriously.
It's a children's film, not worth making a crusade against it.

reddit happened

Reddit has been coming here in droves, obviously. Whether it's /r/the_donald, /r/movies, /r/gaming, /r/movies, /r/4chan, this place has been turned into a sinking ship.

it comes from reddipol and manages to flood over to this board

It means he was originally going to look more like Ant-Man.

sure thing

Joss, you will never even be a social justice waterboy.

Hated by both sides, Joss moves to the sewers where he weds a chud, and gives birth to many monstrosities.

Separated at birth?

Joss co-wrote Toy Story. What went wrong?

Social justice is a hell of a drug.

Notch isn't a SJW faggot if I recall.

The problem started with freech. They made this board their home away from home after freech went down. As usual, freech misdirects blame away from them.

He was. But now that he felt sting and learned what it means to be JUSTed, he knows a bit better.

The problem started with Holla Forums thinking they belonged here.

No, much of Holla Forums's original userbase is actually gone. They've been replaced by virtue signalling shills who spam the board with US election threads, infowars.com garbage and slide threads.

at the very least he found his balls

Not just here….Holla Forums after the Schism got into the shit, they didn't had anyone to discuss opposite things so became a circlejerk, a shadow of his former self able only to shitpost and trumpmeme or call everyone they disagree with the boogieman of the week

He wanted to be a girl.

Did this actually happen? I don't remember that.

No it's not. The effects are dated and the plot was weak. I didn't care at all about any of the characters or their motives. The only character they made me care about was Quicksilver, who promptly died. Also people were acting out of character.

A lot of 8ch boards are being raided, it's likely that after we got in the mainstream media with our political trolling that they want to fuck with us.

The other option is just a bunch of new fags.

That the film was shit.

Please tell me thats a UE3 game running on a 10yo PC

I can see the polys and lowres textures in that hand

No, CUNTbusters has horrendously dated looking effects.

He was supposed to help the world but because of the internet he became a nihilstic teenage edgelord with no sense of maturity or wisdom or emotional maturity. Essentially he's a massive autist from Reddit who hasn't matured yet and thinks he knows how the world works.

reddipol incarnate

Do you like my LE EPIC QUIRKY EVIL ROBOT?

It's my most original writing I think

I'm mixed on it. On the one hand James Spader is probably the best actor in the film. On the other hand they do exaggerate Ultron a bit. In the comics Ultron is more like a cold robot but deep down does act human and has this Edipus complex. To see a more accurate version of Ultron go watch Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes.

does he still tip his fedora?

I never got this. Thor is a person. His powers aren't like the Hulk where he changes from his normal self and he's not carrying a mantle like captain America that can pass to someone else. He an Asgardian. There are a lot of them. Why not make a comic about a badass Asgardian woman?

Brand recognition my goyrim

It's what happens when your Nazi :^)

Since that "Pepe is racist" comment popped up on the news, Holla Forums's traffic has shot up manyfold. I'm afraid that the board has reached critical mass. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there were people paid to shitpost here by the GOP, Democrats, FBI, etc. in order to drive down the quality of discussion of places like this.

It's over, fullchan is done for.

Oh fuck, when are we getting the serious jesus-is-now-a-woman movie?

Well there are badass Asgardian women like Lady Sif and Valkyrie. The reason why they went with Lady Thor is because Marvel is lazy and their current batch of writers suck. Also it turns out Lady Thor is Jane Foster suffering from cancer.

Hopefully never.

He's not oedipus, he doesn't even have a mom as far as I know. He just considers Hank his father.

But having Ultron quip is just so retarded. Vid related is how he's supposed to be.

Thank god Joss will never be allowed to butcher Kang.

this is probably the most accurate adaptation of the Avengers we'll ever get. Also do you trust the Russo's to handle the characters better?

If that is accurate then capeshit really is entirely without merit.

I trust them to make a better movie.

But god damn, they cared so much with that series.
If they had white Fury and "three…. cows…. shot me down" it would be perfect.

Yeah, you must be right.

That's why superheroes have always been SO unpopular with the entire country.

Avengers:EMH is quite gud in terms of adaptation.

I think might be legitimately worse then Marvel capeshit.

Its just lazy writing, like making Captain America a nazi.

This could've just been a costume or animatronic that only used CGI for flight or complex movement, but I guess that's just too good for them.

Someone send the above to Nick Spencer and Marvel-Disney, I'd like to see them try to explain to the public and the shareholders, as to why they support and endorse nazis and Hitler.

This is actually stupid enough to work and convince activists to think Marvel is secretly endorsing nazism. Their attempts to be controversial would bite them in the ass gloriously.

Cosmic Cube

And too good for James Spade

I wish they didn't make his mouth move like that.

I wish his mouth didn't move at all. He's a robot, why the fuck does he have a mouth

In the comics his mouth didn't move but was there because his head was modeled after an ant's head by Hank Pym.

That's fine, I just didn't like that his mouth moved

agreed

WE

No, ultron uses plenty of informal language, he doesn't talk like an emotionless robot, he talks like an angry one, at least originally. That being said, ultron doesn't quip. Monolog-tron was bad yes.

Who is Wasp? Who is Jocasta?

Why?

capeshit characters

More words. Yes, and?

fuck if i know. knowing capeshit its probably something retarded like he programmed the killbot to love his wife or the killbot made a robowaifu of his wife.

I guess Joss either must not have known about Girltron or he wasn't allowed to use him/her/it. Things could have been much worse.

ding ding ding

Technically, "converted his wife into a cyborg robowaifu" is the correct answer.