Is it at least better than Ghostbusters 2?

Is it at least better than Ghostbusters 2?

We already have a lot of shitposting threads.

>>>/killyourself/

No, it's cancer and you should commit sudoku

i kept an open mind until i saw the movie, because people on the internet tend to be assholes for funsies

this is literally the worst movie to make it into theaters in a decade. the jokes are fucking lame, the story is uninspired and flat, the villain is literally neckbeard and the whole damned movie just shits in its own pants trying to prove how good a comedy can be with muh wymmin in all the lead roles.

its absolutely fucking terible. no redeeming quality whatsoever

at least there's a decent quality torrent GB 2

I fapped to the black chick

The "GB2 is bad" meme is fucking retarded. It's just not as good as the first. The first is solid gold. The second one has slightly less carat.

I think the only reboot that surpassed a previous film was robocop, but only because both the sequels and the reboot were total shit

feels great man

I streamed the first 15 minutes. Made me want to punch puppies 'n sheeit.

havent seen total recall yet. i am curious as to how faithful it is to the story

Do you feel good about yourself?

yes

Your text says yes, but your soul screams out that you'd like to be raped like a 7 year old black girl by daddy #8.

why are you projecting that instead of Ghostbusters?

Don't deflect, there's clearly a dark evil in your soul.

It is true, this man has no dick.

I never denied that. it's just that that evil feels really good

Pretty edgy, user.

Let's just say after he goes to rekall it throws everything else out

Paul Fag couldn't have done worse if he TRIED. All the males in the movie are dumb or assholes that get abused. The leading ladies, no matter HOW MUCH RESPECT you have for them (because let's be real, those leading ladies can be really funny on SNL or other roles they play), great actors can't save bad setups; and let's be real, Paul Fag can't write his way out of a paper bag with one side cut out of it.

This fucker went out of his way to outright ignore one of the most iconic parts of the whole movie. GHOST CONTAINMENT. This moron just cuts out the traps, the containment unit, all of that… and most likely, it was because he probably wanted to kill the big bad ghost at the end by SHOOTING IT IN THE DICK. Mr. Fag has used that fucking gag in other movies of his.

not as edgy as your mom's vagina

DUDE! RIGHT ON! *high fives*

LELELELELELELEL OMG I CANT EVEN LOLOLOLOLOLOL I BET YOURE THE FUNNIEST GUY IN THE YOUR OFFICE!!!

Kristen / Kirsten (Whatever) Wiig is literally the only one that's any good at acting.

kate mckinnon is a decent actress too.

every day she acts like she's not a complete and total neckbeard spaz

i saw an interview she did for Ellen… she's like, a complete nutjob in real life - like shia laboeuf without the child stardom and with too many cats

So she's kino made flesh?

I don't even blame Paul Feig as the root cause, I mean yes he's directly responsible for the movie being garbage, but it started before him, it's Judd Appatow's fault, fitting he was defending this movie and saying the only people who hated it were Trump supporters. How's that working out Judd?

Appatow's films were all more lazily made than an Adam Sandler film. Those were garbage and unfunny, and full of terrible product placements, but there was a structure and however unfunny they were "jokes" were written. Maybe gags would be a better word since it was like "fat guy fall down"

Appatow depended entirely on the casts to carry the film, and it shows in practically every scene of every one of his movies. He doesn't write jokes, he just comes up with a socially reprehensible premise (nerds want to get laid, one night stand results in pregnancy, lol she's a slut, your ex is fucking russel brand, lol these people are sluts, etc.) and then just says "ACTION! MAKE ME LAUGH! DO SOMETHING FUNNY!" and they just make up the dialog. If you get someone like Steve Carrell, sometimes they can carry the scene anyway, but usually it just ends up looking like a couple of shitty teenagers in a community theater ad-libbing the dialog.

The best comedies do both. You have really funny, well-written scenes, and you get a few takes of the scenes as written, and then if the actors think of something funny to add to it, you let them work, and if it works it stays in. That's why the original worked. It had stuff like "picking up or dropping off?" but then also had ad-libbed stuff like "Not even a slinky?" "We had a slinky. I straightened it."

I'm wondering, has enough time passed? Back when cisbusters was first announced, I wrote up this plot outline for how *I* would have remade the movie, and the response was overwhelmingly positive back then. I've given it more thought since, and I figure part of the reason it got a positive response was in comparison to what garbage this movie was. Think enough time has passed that if I posted the idea it'd get a genuine assessment?

I remember your post. I didn't like it because I don't like reboots unless it's something shitty that can be remade better.

That might not have been my post then, mine wasn't a reboot but a sequel.

Can someone explain to me, what is so terrible about the second one?
When I watched it, which was admittedly many years ago, I really liked it.

And only recently I heard that many people think it's a terrible movie. But I never got a good explanation for why. Except for, "it's just a cash grab", "it's a copy of the first one".
But does that make the movie really so bad?

People started saying it because they thought it was a good weapon against naysayers of cisbusters, forgetting that people could actually watch the movie and see that it's not shit.

As good as your idea may be, Paul Fag proves it's who you know, not what you know that determines what makes it in Hollywood.

How!?

Robocop 2 was good.

What was your idea? Can you repost it?

No. The robocop 2 testing scene was good, the rest of the film was trash.

the movie had no spirit. it had no soul. ghostbusters and blues brothers, these movies had soul. there was a love and actual interest behind them, and it came from dan akroyd's fucked up obsessive mind.

this is why paul feig's buddy cop movie "the heat" is shit and flat compared to hot fuzz. hot fuzz was made by guys who love the genre, understood it, and told a completely new story in that world with equal parts comedy and action. paul feig is incapable of this because as he has admitted before, he doesn't like most of this shit. he doesn't like guy things. he doesn't like masculinity. his interest is having Tough Independent Fierce Women on screen, and he just changes their fucking costumes. he just wanted to tell this story with these women and fuck whatever else is going on.

it's just… you know there's thousands upon thousands of young screenwriters and directors out there cobbling together a few thousand bucks to film their passion project and would give half their fingers at even a shot at hollywood.

and we get CIsbusters and Yoga Hosers while the creators tell the audience to go fuck themselves.

now i remember why i come here. i fucking hate movies and tv.

they haven't made a second one yet, so it's better by default.

C'mon! It had lots of great action and gore, a good "say no to drugs" message and Tom Noonan as the bad guy!

This, so much this. Seriously, fuck movies and television. Who the fuck gives a shit about stupid trivial bullshit like that? Supposedly everyone on here's a grown ass man that actually gives a flying fuck what a bunch of jews from Calicommiefornia try to shove down their throats? You don't even need to watch it, for fuck's sakes. I don't think I've watched a hymiewood movie in five or six years and it's been at least ten since I last watched the Talmudvision.

YOU ARE ALL ADULTS. STOP FUCKING BLATHERING ABOUT MOVIES. THEY ARE JEW PROPAGANDA WITH ALMOST NO EXCEPTIONS. TELEVISION'S EVEN WORSE. ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT, STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT THIS.

TELEVISION AND MOVIES ARE FUCKING. STUPID.

Reddit Letter Media hates it.

I don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing *to* try, it's the fucking truth. Television and movies are stupid jewish propaganda that are goddamn shameful that grown men act like they give a shit about.

EVERY TIME

Until you like it bb

oh you have totally red pilled me mate

I, like the rest of TV, was completely unaware that modern TV and movies and vidya are garbage.

mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods mods

So this is how liberty dies

With glorious Holla Forumsplause.

I bet you spent a lot of timing jerking off to nip cartoons though.

Go fuck yourself, manchild. It's not funny, it's not an argument, it's not a justification, it's just lazy.

This shit's been going on forever. As long as Seth Sheikelsteinblattgoldman has been in charge of shit, this shit's been going fucking on.

Jesus chris, then there's this cumguzzler:

What the fuck are you even talking about? Why the fuck would I watch cartoons or read comics? What part of "stop being a fucking manchild" don't you understand?

I don't know why goddamn grown ups give a fuck about cartoons for children or fucking comics either. Comic book movies are the stupidest fucking idea ever on paper and in execution they're fucking worse. Let's make a movie about a fucking thrown together rag made in the fifties to entertain 12 year olds, that sounds like the apex of high art if you're a cumguzzling fucking faggot moron.

So no, I don't know fucking shit about Holla Forums nor do I imagine its userbase are any better, because again, it's grown fucking men talking about FUCKING CARTOONS.

Fuck you too, queer. I'm not from /a/, I've never been to /a/, I don't watch any of that stupid bullshit. They are, as previously mentioned, cartoons for fucking children and for adult children. The fact that this many people are fans of it and that it's becoming socially acceptable to give a fucking shit about what some slant eyed chink bastard's fucking animation sweatshop pumps out halfway around the fucking world is absolutely sickening.

Again, why the fuck do GROWN. GOD. DAMN. MEN. give a fucking SHIT about any of this shit? They're FUCKING NOT REAL WHO COULD CARE IF A FUCKING MOVIE IS GOOD OR BAD, WHO GIVES A SINGLE. FLYING. FUCK. IT HAS NO BEARING ON ANYTHING.

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.

Fuck off, you stupid asshole. At least engage if you're going to try to talk to someone, don't just repeat a stupid fucking meme. Go cry to your surrogate father moderator more you cuckolded faggot. Fuck you.

christ you really need to settle. There are always gems in the shit, you don't burn it all down because it offends your fee fees

Why are you on the Holla Forums board if you hate all forms of media? You come off as a really childish ridiculously angry sperg about this.

And this is coming from someone who was banned from /a/ SECONDS ago for posting this picture.

Why wouldn't he want to? That's what Trumpfags have turned this site into. Note, I didn't say white nationalists, I didn't say conservatives, I didn't even say people voting for Trump, I said Trumpfags.

If you're the kind of worthless sociopath who says

Every single Trump defender, the people handing out bans on the board for pointing out inconvenient facts about him, why wouldn't they apply the same autistic "reasoning" to everything else?

it's a rehash of the first movie.

instead of rolling with the first movie it hits the reset button and the Ghostbusters are losers again.

Vigo didn't really do anything.

You deserved it for shitposting on the last good board in this pit. Don't come back.

It was a thread about BREAST ENVY. Explain to me how that picture is a shitpost and not completely on topic.

Pick one, /a/ board owner. Who do you think you're fooling? Your board has the most autistic staff on the entire site. Why do you think people have started coming here to discuss anime? Fuckwit.

Not interested in playing this game with you. Find another board to shitpost on.

/a/ only grows better as we trim the retards who want to act like its Holla Forums or Holla Forums. You get more morons to play in the shit with you and we rid ourselves of said morons. Win-win in my book.

aka you're an autistic faggot who can't justify your autistic decision, so you're just going to call it a shitpost and cower like a sad cunt.

You brought it on yourself. You know that 3DPD is unacceptable in any form on /a/. Learn to post like you aren't on Holla Forums or stay gone. Either is fine with me.

Barely. He doesn't go to Mars, for one.

None of the board rules say posting non-cartoon women is bannable:

1. Global rules apply.
2. No shitposting, no fartposting.
3. No spamming.
4. Recommendations, source, and other requests should be made on >>>/rec/.
5. Lewd and guro need to be spoilered.
6. Remember the 2D/3D barrier.
7. /jp/ content is allowed.
8. Meta content should be posted on >>>/ameta/.
9. Tangentially related Holla Forums content/images should be posted on >>>/weebpol/.
10. Name/avatar/tripfagging without a reason should be avoided.
11. Posts should in general use correct capitalization, punctuation and grammar and not use emoticons, this isn't IM.
12. Board is 18+. Keep that in mind

Closest you get is rule 6, but it doesn't say "no 3dpd allowed" and what's more, I've seen plenty of such pictures posted there with no problem.

You're just banning harmful opinions that trigger your autistic ass, period. Speak with as much of a spergy sense of superiority as you like, in reality you're just a fucking dumbass alienating everyone from your board.

I see you have chosen your path. I will just put you down for ban on sight for the meidos. Enjoy your shitposting on shit boards.

Uh-huh. Have fun being an easily triggered autistic hypocritical dipshit on a board by yourself.

Here's some more "3dpd" you had no problem with:
>>>/a/545798
>>>/a/533586
>>>/a/545887

That's from the three first threads I clicked. I'm sure I'd find plenty more examples if I went through every thread.

Face it, you're an autistic SJW abusing the one solitary outlet of power you have because in real life you feel weak and like a complete loser, you banned for opinions you didn't like, and your actions here demonstrate how utterly triggered and pathetic you are. Who else but someone on the spectrum would arbitrarily make up rules to ban people with opinions they don't like? Go back to your hugbox.

yes I know

it has come to this

what flavor of cancer do we want is currently the big question.

You should just accept that you are unfit for a board that isn't dedicated to off topic shitposting. There would be more dignity in that than this petulant display of whining. However, it occurs to me that if you were capable of that then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Enjoy Holla Forums, you will fit right in I think.

congratulations on producing the greatest autistic hugbox on Holla Forums that rivals pol & christian

The gaschambers cannot come soon enough for you.

You want me to list the off-topic threads on there as well? You just ban opinions you don't like.

Oh fuck off. I've been watching politics a long time, child. I'm at the point I'm at because all your stupid fairy tales are lies. I've watched my country turn to shit and conservatives cuckold themselves while Republicans sent out mailers asking for money.

Go fap to your fucking elephant party. It's a worthless piece of shit.

ex-goons are funny

It's way fucking worse than the original movie. The climax is a fight that takes place on a building sized elevator that goes through the earth's core because it's "faster" and that's why they built a giant elevator through the fucking earth.

Thats a sequel not a reboot retard

Unless you mean the robocop reboot from like a year ago which was absolute shit

The only good thing about this movie besides feminists and cucks getting btfo is that tons of people went back to watch the first two movies, Real Ghostbusters and play the video game. It's like the cherry on top of fuck you to cap off the whole saga.

I read somewhere the bookshelf near the beginning of Ghostbusters was dropped without the leads' knowledge to help put them on edge.

that's in the original story you fucking feeble minded twat

Ghostbusters need to lie fallow for the next 10 years or so.

Why are you mr. Moonmantic tryhard with
your edgy red letter texting!

Don't you have a steel to forge, houses to build and a hot wife to bang mr. Alpha sir? Why are you even on this image board if you knew it was trash in the first place?

Sounds like somebody needs their Kratom fix tonight!