One day you'll wake up and they'll announce a He-Man and She-Ra live action film

Really makes you think

And it'll be pozzed and you'll wonder if you really woke up

(((They))) will make (((He-Man))) into (((gay))) propaganda.

We don't talk about that movie, user.

I heard the guy who did GI Joe Retaliation was working on a new He man movie.

But He-Man and She-Ra are made for one another. If they were to make it and they make it redpilled like the Angry Birds movie, it could work.

I can't imagine what they could do to Skeletor, though.

we do

Despite how based '80s Dolph Lundgren was, that movie was just terrible.

I dunno, user. '80s Lundgren kino is not enough to surpass that godawful mullet.

He-Man is prince Adam of Eternia. Not a hillbilly. I can't see him defending the realm of Eternia and the secrets of castle Greyskull with that silly mullet.

saw it at the cinema

was a bit disappointed even then
it didn't seem like heman

and of course, the fuckwits brought it into modern day real world with some kids to ruin it.

even back then they were gritty darkening cartoons, long before Burton or bale.

Orko is a tranny.
The KANG, Adam's father will be a nigger, despite Adam being blonde.
Teela will also identify as a tranny,,despite being a female, but will only fuck dykes.

battlecat will be completely computer generated, and have a black rapper or comedian voicing it.
he will be really brave in both forms, as it would be racist to have a POC coward.
cringer looks too close to nigger, so will be called Braver-kill-whitey.

skeletor will be jack black in a Halloween skeleton
costume.

it will be set in bangladesh and have musical intervals in hindi.

Did He-man even mention, 'oh yeah, this is the planet my mom came from'?

Sweden in particular

Would you rather he be bald?

They've been trying to get a new He-Man movie off the ground for a while. It's like no studio wants to do it. Never mind all the money the Transformers movies have made.

it has already been done, fuckhead

Transformers has been consistently popular. He-Man hasn't. Outside of the 80s stuff it got one short-lived revival in 2002 and then faded back into relative obscurity, only to be remembered by 80s manchildren.

What about the New Adventures of He-Man from the late 80s and early 90s?

ew, heman looks so gay in this one

Billy Harrington as He-Man

he's a big guy.

For you

Is "lord of the locker room" kion"?

what's kion?

misspelled kino

you know, after all the years of watching gachimuchi otomads, this is the first time i've actually seen any of their dicks

One day I'll wake up an it'll be 1985 again. On a Saturday morning.

Me too

zionist kino

I can't wait so I can pretend they're ruining my childhood by adapting a gay Conan.

He-man cartoon is a bastion of quality writing and not in any way shit. Man, fuck Hollywood!