He was the best Marine in his team

He was the best Marine in his team.

Prove me wrong.

seems like a pretty based guy user.

Hell yeah, user.

Most people forget his role as a badass vampire in "Near Dark". Probably one of the most badass vampires on film.

Back when movie vampires were nihilistic, unstoppable killing machines.

I thought that was Bill Pullman

They're both good guys.

Paxton is the best guy in every movie.

He was a good soldier with a solid understanding of schematics but was bad for morale and ultimately a drain on the team. I think you might be confusing him with Hicks.

He's probably what the average underage user in an army would be, but that doesn't make him best.

I don't know why people forget about Hicks? He was calm, level headed, knew the plan. Clearly the real man in charge.

Not only that, but he survived the Xenomorphs. None of the others did

It was Hudson who proposed nuking the site from the orbit - the only sensible thing to do.

It was Ripley's idea, he just agreed.

How do you leave your dropship ramp down, unguarded when you know there are 100+ xenomorphs running around? When you have trackers? When you have sentry guns?

Save for Hicks that whole outfit was retarded.

The whole film was one big elaborate /bane/post. You had the Colonial Marines who felt they were in charge of the situation and tried to file a standard plan to deal with what they thought was going to be an easy bug hunt. The Xenomorphs played into this allowing them to feel in charge before overpowering them and altering their plans, first by eliminating most of the Marines as well as forcing them to damage the reactor and then crashing the dropship with no survivors. Their end goal was getting to Ripley and hijacking their spaceship making sure that they left no survivors on the world.

The most edgy post on Holla Forums right now tbh

He was also the worst character in the entire movie

The most hothead post on 8ch right now tbh

Does this film have the whole Aliens cast?

Same trifecta of Jeanette Goldstein, Lance Henrickson and Paxton are in Terminator.

Correction: Goldstein is in T2

He went out like a badass, user. Not whimpering like a child.

Hicks was the man, he didnt lose his shit like you say. Also he was about to hit dat weaver beaver, too bad they killed him off

alien 3 was a retcon wasnt it, i remember reading the third one was originally supposed to play out on earth

sheit forgot pic

They could have done infinitely more with what they had but they had to blow it on Aliens3 and Resurrection.

Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks

some of the comics are actually really good, they manage to hit that hopeless atmosphere of 2 perfectly. I specifically remember the one where they are far from earth and still getting signals of the apocalypse, then they land on some colony where crazy stereotype muhreen DI is trying to weaponize the ayys, again? I think hicks is even in that with some blonde girl

that one was really fucking good, wouldve made an infinitely better alien 3 movie

alien 3 wasnt…bad…ok it kinda was but I just wish it had been its own thing, it shouldve been like an alternate universe spinoff or something, you cant just give your franchise to fincher of course hes gonna fuck it in some weird way

Congratulations, you can regurgitate dialogue.

I think you're talking about the Earth Hive series, and it is pretty great.

Maybe you're too young to remember, summerfag, but there was a time when vampires were not sparkling, betas pieces of shit. They were the human manifestation of what an unhinged apex predator would be like.

10/10 post

so thats where the inspiration for Sergeant Johnson came from.

If only Renny Harlin had directed Alien 3……..

I hated this faggot, and hoped he'd be the first to die. Sadly his death didn't come until the last third of the film, but at least he did die. His lines were all so embarrassingly written, like what you'd expect an 11 year old kid trying to fit in with his older brother's friends to sound like.