Jimmy Fallon ruffles Trumps hair

The talk shows are prerecorded and rehearsed.

lot of MAD

top fucking kek
you think either one of the candidates has time to come in and rehearse? Why would hillary ever agree to this considering she is in the process of killing people who try and reveal her medical records?

Funny (((they)) just what on donjr for using gas chambers in a reference to corporal punishment, watch as this like receives no flack for this.

What and like are shat and kike.

I hate Jimmy Fallon.
Why would he do anything for Trump though? His target audience hates Trump.

I think the reference to The Day the Clown Cried (fiction) being infamous is a level removed from actually citing being gassed (non fiction).
: )

They act like Jimmy Fallon is supposed to be Jeremy Paxman and not some silly night-time talk show host

Maybe he's a secret conservative? Maybe he just likes Donald? I mean, has he ever said anything bad about Trump before?

cock

I thought his target audience was viralbait Leno

Because Fallon is a good host and Trump is a major presidential candidate?

And this suprises you? Fallon is humanizing a genocidal maniac and you don't think there's anything wrong with that?

Where the fuck are you guys coming from? This is the third Drumpf thread in the catalog. We don't want you or your kind here, now we'd appreciate it if you leave.

FILTHY DUMB DRUMPFTARD SCUM

Holla Forums is garbage but you're even stupider then they are.
Your bait is much weaker, too.

People tend to dislike traitors, or at least perceived traitors.

That's actually a good question. Maybe he was just trying to be funny and didn't realize that there would be a backlash?

DRUMPFTARD DETECTED

Obama has dropped drone bombs on children.
Obama has been on his show multiple times.
Was the left outraged about that?
Nope.

Are you claiming those kids didn't deserve it?