Is emasculating niggers kino?

Is emasculating niggers kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5622801/the-ten-greatest-severed-penis-scenes-in-science-fiction-nsfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder Larry Flynt got shot by a guy pissed off about an IR spread in Hustler.

A black guy with most of his dick cut off is still more hung than the average white boy.

I agree, black people are hung more.

from trees

You scum, even the lowelest of creatures does not deserve castration.Not even the vilest animal. How dare you depict such a thing.
YOU SCUM

Technically the pic does not depict castration, it depicts a penectomy.

VILE! NO!

That reminds me, I have to watch event horizon sometime soon. Heard it was pretty spoopy.

eh, its not that spooky, just has a really cool premise, theme and art direction. well it might be spooky if the thing was spooky to you, idk.

Why is "Muh Dick" the only line of argument these people have? Have they ever even tried anything else?

white dick cutting off

io9.gizmodo.com/5622801/the-ten-greatest-severed-penis-scenes-in-science-fiction-nsfw

Shieeeeeeet

So this thread trigged Holla Forumsyps so hard they are crying on /sudo/ right now demanding that Chodemonkey give them control of the board.

I saw that thread. Why do anons think that a BO who hasn't broken any rules and logs in regularly is going to lose his board?

ask your wife what they've tried

she would know

Happened with /sp/, they took it away despite breaking no rules and logging in regularly to rest their stupid news posting RSS bot.

MUAAHH THE NIGGERS

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Even Hotwheels admitted it was the worst mistake he's ever done. He said he offered to give the board back to the guy but he refused. I can't say I blame him.

Bump for triggered leftypol.

Why are cuck fetishists so incompetent?

why I love the internet we can really see what the sick kikes are thinking

Clyde Shelton did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

That's mean. If you cut off a niggers' dick, you've completely removed their identity.

BIX NOOD AAAAAAAAH

How about you cut your own dick off and then see if you feel lie making jokes about castration.

how about you open a fucking dictionary and learn what words mean before you use them hows that sparky? mkay?

Okay.

Quiet, nigger.