South Park

New season started.

Douches are medical and sterile. Plus a douche can be new, at which point you might as well eat with it if you want. Shit is always shit.
How's there even a choice.

Cartman was great, as always. Making fun of Paul Fag was nice.

South Park has always been a show based on current events and trends, they're the only animated program that can react to an event within 7 days, shows like The Simpsons or Family Guy take around 6 months to make a season.
Parker & Stone changed the way they create the show. It still takes them less than 7 days to deliver a new episode but they have now a story arc. I think last season was a test, this season should be better.

Great start tbh

That's why I said 'too'

Usually one topic would be enough for a whole episode but now we have to cram as much as possible since we were on a break.

pretty mediocre tbh

y so srs

but everyone knows who he is.

who (((he))) is

did they do this for the Obama elections as well? really seems like a typical lefty style "shit on both candidates when my horse looks bad" thing but I want to be sure.

they always shit on everyone

Jews?

Stone is (((chosen)))

I've never seen them shit on environmentalists, Israel, gay rights, unions, feminists or anti-gun fags directly. it's all "no, the people who support those ideologies are the problem not the ideas themselves ;)))" with tons of strawmanning. and yet the moment it comes to convenient targets of comedy they go full hog.

So you haven't watched this show?
Smell like pol here.

Episode Rainforest Shmainforest

The episode where Mr. Garrison makes Mr. Slave his teacher's assistant shits all over PC culture bending over backwards for fags, and its done by the fags in the episode.

I'm sure there's something, but I don't know the entire series by heart.

Lots against feminism up until season 15 where they started stealth promoting feminist bullshit.

They shit on both gun enthusiasts (note, not gun rights people) and anti-gun people equally.

They have gotten more liberal as time has gone on. The last season basically ended with "we gotta accept political correctness in order to fight sentient ads."

neither of those attack the ideals and the corrupt politics behind the issues themselves. it's just more "the people who are crazy about this are the problem" shit like I said.

Looks like it was the Jews after all.

What? The rainforest one shows the rainforest is a deadly uncivilized place. Not some wonder land especially needing of preservation. By attacking environmentalists strawmen it is attacking the very notion of what they uphold. What you seem to want isn't a comedy show, but some serious documentary pointing out the flaws.

The gay rights one doesn't go far enough for my tastes, but it does address the issue and make fun of how people really do handle faggots in PC society. The boys are treated as intolerant because they don't like Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave's hard gay shit (which was done to get fired). This directly points out that any criticism of faggots whether legitimate or not is treated like a horrible thing. Mr. Garrison even gets sent to tolerance camp for telling them all how retarded they are for that shit, and he is a faggot.

It is after 2007 that the show has watered down any messages against leftism.

Rainforest Shmainforest, Douche and Turd, Whale Whores, Smug Alert.

The Death Camp of Tolerance

Does the episode The Goobacks counts as an episode about unions?

My apologies, you're right, they've thrown a lot of stuff into this episode but it's also a season premiere.

Kyle's dad confirmed for being JIDF

Goobacks is about immigration. It is hilarious how many on Holla Forums think the "they took our jerbs" joke means the episode is pro-immigration. The entire episode shows that the future is a mixed race with an economy so bad they have to come back to the past in order to make any real money, and that by doing so they take the jobs of the people living there (even scientists) and ruin that economy by doing so.

It is very anti-immigration.

Holla Forums can't into satire or humor.

modern "politics"
why do modern people (its not just millennials any more) think that all fiction has to meet their exacting real-world standards? no one can enjoy things any more, it all has to meet some diversity/anti-diversity quota

yeah, they had an episode where there was a media plant controlling everything filled with jewish aliens.

Then why were the first 3 seasons almost exclusively about hijinks happening in a rural mountain town and the shenanigans the townspeople get into?

They did this for Obama and Bush. The Bush vs. Kerry election episode literally titled Douche and Turd. The Obama election episode was About Last Night where McCain/Palin and Obama are working together as thieves. Obama ends up having a change of heart and wants to give the presidency an "honest" attempt.

Stone doesn't even do anything anymore except voices. Trey is doing almost all the work while Stone handles the (((executive))) ends of things. I would feel sorry for Trey but he cucks himself and doesn't take care of his health either. He literally raises another man's black son. Another thing about Matt Stone, watch how he behaves in public appearances. He has the mannerisms of a handler like he's keeping Trey in line. It's really fucking creepy.

Goobacks wasn't explicitly about immigration so it's a terrible example for both sides of the issue. The episode parallels immigration but it ends on a note about its own fictional problem where there are now time migrants and the solution is to make sure the future is good.

The actual episode dealing with mexican immigration was in season 15 with The Last of the Meheecans. The mexicans decide to move back to Mexico where apparently their country was amazing and thriving all along and the border patrol is now ordered to prevent them from going back. Why? Because Matt and Trey believe that the mexicans are a source of labor and that the US needs them.

Yes it was. What are you smoking, Towelie? And it was fair in making fun of all sides, but is right. It's anti-immigration overall.

Of course they flipped. I said they got worse after 2007. They slowly became more liberal on certain issues as it became "okay" to do so.

This doesn't change what a particular episode was about though. Goobacks is nothing but about immigration. Goobacks is even a slur similar to Wetbacks. The whole ordering food language barrier mirrors ordering food from barely english speaking mexicans.

That they were from the future was to make it more subtle. As the show became more liberal and started to treat issues like immigration with a liberal slant they have just addressed those issues bluntly.

The older episodes would have had a subtle stand in. Like with the jewsian aliens. Modern South Park is blunt and more liberally slanted. What could such a change mean? I believe it means producer meddling. Frankly they wouldn't be able to tell anyone that they have been more restricted on ideas. A non-disclosure agreement would see to that, and Comedy Central can keep up appearances that they are still independent.

I don't have high hopes for the current season.

Is this Kino?

It's not cinema. So, no.

A TV show can express the true values of life and embrace cinematography, just like a movie. However, South Park is not Kino™

The definition of Kino is cinema. A tv show therefore cannot be Kino.

There is a movie, and as well the 3 episode Imagination Land is basically the second movie and the high point of the series.

the principles of Kino can exist in a TV show.

Your made up definition of kino is irrelevant.

The South Park film is kino but not the tv show.

Okay then, give me your definition.

Kino is free-flowing and examines real life through the eyes of a camera the best that it can.

Kino
[kee-noh]

noun, plural kinos.
(in Europe) a motion-picture theater; cinema.

so you can quote a dictionary. Congratulations. I asked for your interpretation.

That is the definition of the word. This nonsense you are spewing is irrelevant because it isn't what the word means. You have no leg to stand on with your fan fiction.

Reading a definition in a dictionary doesn't prove that you actually know what it means. You are trying to be objective then the word itself has more meaning.

when*

It is what the word means. It is the precise definition of the word. Kino means cinema. You and a few others have made up from whole cloth an inaccurate meaning of the word and have tried to present it as something that deserves discussion and respect. I know what the word actually means. I could care less what made up nonsense you have invented and tried to attach to the word.

Nice comment. I believe that your comment is inherently Kino, by definition. I know this isn't cinema but I can feel the vibes that you are portraying through text, it's very surreal yet real at the same time. Your opinion flows through time and ends at an indefinite point but actually capitalizes on it earlier in your statement. Well done man.

The member berries were cute

My comment is not Kino because it is not a movie theater or a film. Your nonsense remains nonsense and always will unless the meaning of the word is expanded to include your vague ramblings on film. Which it won't.

Nice sequel comment. I didn't really enjoy it. I'd call it "Mainstream drama masquerading as Kino" but it is still decent. I bet you'd get a 4.5 on Rotten Tomatoes but i'd give you a solid 7.0 for the effort.

its just more demoralization, give up goy both candidates are bad, dont vote, give up on resisting cultural change, dont try, youll have no effect, you should be a clever intellectual and not pick a side and understand you have no power

Nice try, kike.

I am not surprised that someone who tries to present a false definition of a word as some sort of high critique is reduced to useless snark when his bullshit is identified for what it is.

Which one of you guys is the bigger Louis CK fan?

You need to stop making so many sequels in a short amount of time m8. This comment was sluggish and forced, it reminds me of someone trying to push an agenda through a flick while trying to be nonchalant. This is definitely not Kino.

I would rate this comment 3/10 and I am being generous.

The air is thick as the full capacity crowd waits in total darkness.

Louis CK is 15 minutes late to start his set.

Suddenly, the thunderous roar of African war drums and elephant cries rings out.

The spotlights focus centre stage.

A battalion of proud black militants lead Louis on stage in nothing but a short pink nightgown, face covered in makeup wearing a bob-cut blonde wig.

"Fans, tonight is the night that i fulfil my destiny and duty as a sissy white bitch, tonight is the night I lose my manhood forever."

"Don't do it Louis! It doesn't have to be this way!" Yells a solitary caucasian voice from the crowd, unable to hold his tongue any longer.

"Ayo shut da fuck up BITCH" booms Tyrique, asserting his nubian dominance. The silent tension builds for mere seconds before the hecklers neck is snapped by a sympathetic white subject, purely to bring the attention back to the stage. The mans wife is stripped naked and dragged away, presumably to a new life of rape and forced black impregnation.

"As I was saying" quivered Louis, "Under the counsel of my advisors, I have decided to forego that which I do not deserve, my right to reproduce. As we speak, my daughters are being shipped to Sudan to repay my debt to our new black overlords. Now without furher adieu, let us begin!"

Within seconds, Louis is impaled anally and orally with 36 inches of black tube steak. While DeMarcus and Javhonte destroy his masculine pride metaphorically, Quintavius pulls out a machete the size of a small child, personally blessed by Joseph Kony and his top shamans and in one swing, removes it literally.

Louis screams in both pain and liberation as the wound is cauterised with a flaming baobab branch, all the while the two bucks never missing a beat with their relentless spit-roasting.

Finally, some 2 hours later after all the bulls have satisfied themselves in his holes he is dragged away but not without first issuing a final statement.

"I shall now be known as LOUISE CUCK"

seriously youve never watched south park have you

actually ive gotta give you Israel, but they made up for that imo

South Park is a "safe space" because it encourages its viewers to do nothing and still feel superior.

member when jews were gassed?

Previous season was complete bullshit.
They used to make fun of this shit and now they are doing it. They are not even putting jokes in their bullshit anymore.

go watch family goy if you want (((jokes))) spoonfed to you

And you think south park is for long overcomplicated reference plots with no jokes in it but with a bunch of fucking messages in it?

What? English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Funny, because there are fucktons of smug assholes who love to scream "they tuk ur jerbs" at anybody who brings up the negatives of immigration Seems a load of people missed the point.

wasn't the point of the goobacks episode that the only way to stop mass immigration was to make the place the goobacks came from not shit anymore?

But no, southpark is not 100% neutral. Matt and Tray are both left leaning, hey make fun of gay stereotypes (Big Gay Al, Garrison, Mr. Slave, etc.) because its a funny show that likes to poke fun at everyone, but I doubt it would ever be anti gay rights because that's fucking retarded; most people aren't freedom hating neonazis.

While not strictly about environmentalism they make fun of a lot of the hippie new age shit like the gluten free episode.

They may also not tackle some subjects simply because they're not topical or they might not have come up with any good jokes. South park is made almost on the fly, of course they'll go for low hanging fruit. Some "sides" lend themselves better to making fun of. It's real easy to make fun of gun nuts, a little harder to make fun of someone who doesn't think you should shop at walmart with a rocket launcher on your shoulder.

oh wait i bet you'll probably larp and say something like "muh violent revolution" and then go and masturbate to anime

some of the less intelligent autists that go here still somehow haven't come to understand race realism and jewish influence, and they think 8/pol/ is full of complete and utter retards. It's usually kind of a passive aggressive "revenge" because they were completely BTFO in some other thread.

but you are the reason they think Holla Forums is retarded, because you are retarded

couldn't you just do a write in or something?

well his premise was false from the start, the stark difference between clinton and trump is much more significant than any general election in decades. So no, I wouldn't write in, I'd just vote for the candidate that the globalist elite aren't explicitly supporting

so who? Gary Johnson? Darrel Castle?

kind of hard to do that if most of the able bodied young men are abandoning the place they come from.

The intent may have been to give that message, but it isn't the only solution or even the best solution. The best solution would be to kill all the Goobacks, seize any of their assets so they are not inherited, and the Goobacks would stop coming.

They are people from the future. They can be argued technically as not yet existing and thus having no rights.

South park was never good or funny, ever.
Both creators are faggots and don't have any moral high ground to lecture anyone on anything.

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG HOTHEAD HAS ENTERED THE THREAD. I REPEAT, HOTHEAD HAS ENTERED THE THREAD. ALL LOOK AT THE HOTHEAD

SJW in disguise or just retarded?

Answer: ==NO, THEY ENDORSED OBAMA==

They told a "funny story" about Obama being part of an Ocean 11 styled heist, which ended with a tearjerker moment where the joke was up and Obama sworn to love america forever.

Just like every time they seem to attack jews, what they're doing is actually using strawmans. Never, ever South Park has ever mentioned Israelis genociding and apartheiding Palestinians.

Pretty much sums it all up. Get a load of this autistic newfag just cum knighted at Holla Forums.

so you mean like Holla Forums before the retards moved in

Can anyone explain to me what freech's fascination with Holla Forums is?

Incompatible views of what imageboards are for.

What does that mean? I just want to know why they like turning every other post into a post about Holla Forums. Is it some sort of meme to them or do they have a vendetta against them? If either, why? It just seems kinda pointless.

Damn dude, you are so underground. I wish I was like you.

South Park went full redpilled?

Most people from freech are ex-Holla Forumsacks and miss the old Holla Forums. They hate "reulecucks" (authoritarians) and are basically libertarians. They miss the days on Holla Forums when libertarians were accepted. So now they dedicate their autistic lives to hating on the current state of Holla Forums. It's basically nostalgia mixed with frustration.

lol no

lol yes. I used to browse Holla Forums regularly. They commonly pretend to be on the far left just to upset Holla Forumsacks, looks like you took the b8. They are libertarians that fled Holla Forums around the second exodus.

lol no

Has amy schumer threw a hissyfit yet?

does the truth hurt?

Holla Forums is not freech my man

Yes they are. They literally moved from Holla Forums to freech.

the original group yes but it has become overrun by a great many others. it bears little resemblance to Holla Forums

Yeah, 3 other shitposters from rogue boards. Freech is still Holla Forums.

you are wrong. there is nothing but a superficial resemblence in posting style and trolling technique. the Holla Forums you remember died long ago. before they even left cripplechan

True, but it still contains the same user base. You can't completely disconnect Holla Forums from freech yet.

Nice disinfo.

What actually happened was a bunch of faggots spamming up Holla Forums with Holla Forums tier garbage got run off. Nothing about them in particular being "libertarian" was the issue, unless being "libertarian" somehow means you can shit up a board non-fucking-stop.

It's all fine anyway. This way they provide endless entertainment, for me at least.

Actually that episode aired the week of the election, just after it if I remember right. They had two endings for the episode planned and animated depending on which president actually won, one for McCain and one for Obama.

Stop spreading misinformation you faggot.

They didn't, actually. They had a pretty good idea Obama was going to win, so much so that Trey actually bet on it, and if Obama didn't win they were just going to do the episode as planned and have it be one of those 'Dewey defeats Truman' moments.

They didn't 'endorse' Obama. McCain was also part of the Oceans 11 style heist. They did that episode because they wanted to do something that was fairly apolitical and had absolutely nothing to do with which candidate was better for America or any of that shit

The member berries should have been red.

=I WANT ALL UNDERAGE FAGGOTS OUT OF MY BOARD==

Waste of double dubs.

Yeah I fucked up but the point stands: that wasn't even one of the early south park episodes, how can you niggers not get that reference?

Also

Is like pol is writing south park now

That surprised me and made me kek. I wonder now if they'll make fun of the JIDF at some point?

Next episode, probably.

Hey, on 4chon "libertarian" meant diddling kids and liking female penis in your ass so maybe they still qualify.

The episodes that can be rewatched are the non topical ones

scott tenorman must die

Imaginationland

Search Results
Woodland Critter Christmas

the coon
etc