Inevitable [current year] reboot

I've become numb to all these reboots. I'm bracing for the inevitable Time Bandits redo, the rape of all my favorite 80s films will be complete.

There's also gonna be a scene where characters do something behind his back, he farts and turns his head to look back and neighs, accompanied by silly music.

Also Childlike Empress gonna be played by a 30+

The dwarfs are all cg, and the kid's parents don't disappear from reality.

Good. Starve the pedos of new potential waifus

you mean everything

Atreyu is played by a black woman because it's brave and progressive.

Ah, so one of those all-cg uncanny-valley turds Spielberg likes to churn out every few years.

Scored by Hans Zimmer

Just toss that screaming bitch Leslie Jones in it.

Actually, Gilliam might be remaking it into a miniseries or full show, if rumors turn out to be true.

WHY

HE WAITED UNTIL EVERYONE IN THE FILM WAS DEAD OR IN A REST HOME

I have the perfect role for her.

she's way scarier tbh

Dude, there were plans for a sequel that specifically accommodated jack purvis being crippled, but after he and rappaport croaked he canceled it.

Honestly, for being a remake I wouldn't even want any of the original cast to return, except sean connery in another cameo as firefighter god.

Falcor is voiced by Chris Prat

gee I don't know user

You have no idea how Jewlywood works. Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman are two goto actors for the "asexual wise elder" stock character. They wouldn't hire Chris Pratt to play Falcor.

Son, let me educate you how jewlywood works. They will hire Chris Prat to play anyone because he's popular for [current time]. They'll cast him to play Morgan Freeman in a biopic about Morgan Freeman. They don't give to fucks about who plays who, especially in animation, as long as they can put the name on the box for profit. And let me tell you, Chris Prat on the poster will sell infinitely more tickets than Neeson and Freeman.

You've really lost the plot, retard.

Morgan Freeman or Liam Neeson will play Falcor.

Prat will play Falcor. Or Scarlett Jewhanson

Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson will BOTH play Falcor, sitting inside the suit with one as the head and the other as the tail…nude.

I literally want to murder that thing every time I see it.

Atreyu will be played by a girl, Bastion will be played by a girl. The nothing will be given a visible character for children to hate and that will be played by a white man.

nigger pls

Falcor looks like this now