At 1:00

Behold the horrors of What Doug Walker fans look like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Bobsheaux/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

No one gives a fuck

douge's fans look like anyone who goes on conventions, so you don't need to click his videos.

Holy shit Someone post that Shadebase comic. It just came true.

Isn't there already a Channel Autism thread?

Seriously a anti-Brexit joke? Even the mainstream gave that up months ago.

Any Drumpf Jokes? Does Doug break out his Trumpenreich Uniform?

That's not even the most cringeworthy joke or part of the video. The parts that made
Me
Cringe were the shoe in anti-trump jokes cause Islam is progressive LULZ. Interesting enough in the same review Doug Walker got triggered by a talking cartoon dog being religious because he feared he would go to Doggy hell when he died. Defending Islam and condemning a talking cartoon dog he problem assume was a Christain. Said a lot about him in real life. Even Brad jones kept his Muslim refugees welcome hypocrisy out of his videos.

Yes. Yes there was.

How the fuck does Islam even factor in to a review about an animated Titanic film?

I'll give you a hint
>channel autism

This is channel awesome. Lindsay did a whole video series calling Muslims the true victims of 9/11. In that same video she implied there was no Islamic terror attacks until Brexit and trump running for president.

What the fuck was up with that? The movie just said doggy hell once. And Doug Walker acted like the movie had some kind of pro religious message.

That animation Not bad at all. Considering everything was handmade in a low budget. Even more recent claymation shows like moral oral and Bob the builder had to take CGI short cuts.

My nigga. Fuck that new cgi Nu-Bob bullshit.

So if there's the Berenstine and Berenstain universes, what shit-show world of a reality does she live in?

Wendy still my waifu

Don't you think you might be overreacting?
He obviously complained about the movie giving kids the idea their dogs could go to hell, nothing more.
He overreacted to it because that's the stitch of the character.
Brexit was an unfunny low hanging fruit though.

Also Cinema Snob videos had gone to shit due to the things he decides to review but definitely hasn't jumped the shark regarding reviewing style.

He reviews the same shit as always.

Not really.
Old CS

Now

This is what happens when you kill your children.

No, this is what happens when you let children become little commie liberal shitstains.

What about Looney Tunes that feature Hell?

Rule of funny?
("Funny" is highly subjective in this case)

Stop posting links to their shit.
Nobody cares!

No. He just tells the same structure of jokes. He's doing more modern films because Blip died. Now he's got the extra adage of either adding his Christianity hate to it and directed topical comments against detractors or shit he happens to read from his favorite clickbait site.

didn't someone review this already? I think it was a guy named Rob Sheaux.
youtube.com/user/Bobsheaux/videos

How is this guy compared to Doug and Channel Autism? He kind of looks like the kind of person who would be employed by them, is he any better?

Heaven is also canon in looney tunes.

I've only seen his earlier stuff. His style is kind of based on Linkara but I don't think he spergs out as much though he does make those obnoxious pouting faces. He can be reasonable sometimes. I'd say he's slightly better than current Nostalgia Critic and roughly on the same level as Linkara.

Also he did review some older comics and some more obscure ones so I enjoy that. He varies on feminism like sometimes he's reasonable about it where he calls out misandry and says there's nothing wrong with a woman asking help from a man. But there are times where he can be a bit spergy like in his malificent review where he said that because she wears pants its an insult to women because it implies only women can be powerful when wearing pants.

Why do channel autism people think this is edgy? These are the same people who turned Muslim pandering into a unintentional running gag. No matter how off topic or random. They find a way to bring up Islam too defend Muslims. At least Rich from Redlettermedia had the balls to make fun of Islam time to time.

I think its because they're still in the early 2000's phase where it was edgy to make fun of Christianity and Republicans because they were in charge. Now days it isn't, its like doing a George W Bush joke now days, it got old fast.

Reminds of that Lindsay Ellis infamous 9/11 videos

Don't they realize that it's 2016!?

no because they're stuck in the 90's.

Why do hipsters in America get salty over breitexit?

Shit taste famalam

No, to liberals globalism is good and nationalism is bad. Thus brexit is bad because it is anti-globalist and it is pro-nationalist.

Virtue signalling mostly

Waiting for someone from channel awesome to threaten to kill themselves over Donald trump.

Spoony would definitely be the one to do it since he spergs literally all day on Twitter about it, albeit not recently given his silence since trying to get a job or something now he's dropped below $1500 on Patreon

probably gonna be Lindsay

Maybe his brother finally cut him off of his health care plan? After spoony spent months non stop shitting on cops in the name of BLM. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

n'ah, we'd see more rape jokes

Just checked April's twitter and she said he's taking a break from social media, so either all the non-stop Trump-salt is legitimately causing him harm, or she's lying and he's getting a job like said earlier.

Ever decent kids show has been ruined by CGI shit.

Is she posting nudes to get back at spoony yet?

Not just nostalgically?

nostalgically and mentally.

Doug actually thinks that would be a bad thing?

I can't say I'm surprised.