This was fucking terrible

Why is this praised so much?

At this point I'm ready to buy the Disney is paying criticucks explanation.

It was worth a watch. I was entertained but I will probably never watch it again, so I don't care about the criticism. However, Scarlett Johannaljdskf;lksaj as Baa was terrible.

i'm talking about 9/10 praises

self-explanatory tbqh

Why do people find it hard to believe a lot of critics are bought out, especially after the Ghostbusters fiasco?

it just seems like a tinfoil hat scenario, but after cisbusters, cuck awakens and this, it's hard to deny

This was the reason i didn't see it, you can't outdo what's his face from the cartoon

How does it seem like tinfoil shit?
Reviewers and critics get kickbacks from corporations for shilling their products all of the time.
Hell, a well known example would be Jontron.

I'd fuck Scarjo, snake or not.

I'm talking mass pro campaigns, like with cisbusters, not just individual shills.

You can probably deep-throat a whole niggers' dick, can't you, boy?

nice projection :^)
>>>/bbc/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

ahahaha
go ahead fam

I still don't see how it's remotely unbelievable that obscenely rich corporations like Disney would try to upsell and advertise their products through paid reviews on a large scale.

Have a (you)

how does being a virgin for so long feel like?

I don't give a fuck about (you)s, just go back to your containment board and stop shitting up an already terrible board with your nu-conservative crap you pathetic waste of oxygen

I didn't realize lazy-eyed-botox-dyke was a measurement for time.

Have another (you)

vid related

Johansson is literally 12yo beatbait tier

because they're dumb. do you really need any other explanation?

I lik cricket.

what did he mean by this?

Movie critics are just normalfags who consider themselves intellectual. Would have gotten good ratings regardless because it's pretty much the original done over.

It was pretty fun really

apparently not a lot of people actually read the ign reviews, they just look at the numbers.

>>>/normalfag/