Rob Ager goes full 1488 and names the jew

Holy shit lads Ager just put out a new vid on Private Ryan being kike propaganda with (((Speilberg))) deliberately tricking an desensitizing his goy audiences. Bet he does a review of all the lies in Schindler's List next.

who?
is it you?

No shit it's kike propaganda. The jew being the tough guy of the bunch?
LOL

LURK MOAR

NO

He a British film anyalist

Nice, love this guys analysis, glad he did this movie

(((pol))) is that way

lol nothing you can do

Go there, open your mind

The biggest red flag is it's obvious that we're supposed to view the decision to spare the German soldier as wrong, seeing as how he proves his evil by shooting the good guy, and is rightfully executed in turn. That means the film completely and utterly fails at being an anti-war film, as an actual anti-war film would portray the violence caused by both sides as equally wrong and senseless, yet here, it's only bad when the Americans are getting killed and mutilated, when it's the Germans, it's their just deserts. So yeah, it's a pro-war film, because it glorifies the use of violence against the "bad guy".

Well yeah, it was directed by a jewish man; of course he's going to have a bias when it comes to this.

Then he shouldn't call it an anti-war film.

I agree

poleddit having another file day I see.

lol nothing you can do

Be quiet, kike.

literally who e-celeb

JIDF leave.

I thought this was obvious seeing as hoe he did schindler's laundry only a few years ago

Who?