It's a dinosaur

What did he mean by this?

post lizard dick

That's what he meant? Interesting.

What the fuck did people expect from a game that had no purpose?
Doesn't that imply skipping the journey and finishing the game in 10 minutes? Creator didn't think this through and it was obvious from the start. Normalfags are fucking RETARDESGSDNH D

Brontosaurus never existed, its actual scientific name is apatosaurus.

it was dragonz n shieet

it's an autistic indie game that got blown up to full retail

I think he meant it's a dinosaur.

That's a plebeian rendition

Pls

Science marches on. Once we thought Brontosaurus was its own thing, then we thought it was just an apatosaurus. As it turns out, yes, Brontosaurus is yet again it's own species. Weird, I loved Dino's as a kid and I grew up thinking they were the same, it's weird to see it change.

Remember when dinosaurs were cool and then science ruined everything by telling us they had feathers

Only a comparatively few of them had feathers. And mostly it was the later ones.

Only pretty much all theropods. You know, the cool dinosaurs.

Get a load of this scrub

who the fuck was talking about jurassic world in this thread

get a load of this autist

Bitch if ostratches were carnivorous they would be fucking awesome.

Bitch please, I'd rather watch land before time if I wanted to see REAL dinokino.

Not the big ones. T-rex didn't have feathers. Yutyrannus was the biggest one with feathers.

Nigger, birds are shit

Look at its fucking face, it's like a deformed Kermit.

Not this shit again. If Yutyrannus had feathers, and pretty much everything else in tyrannosauridae had feathers, T-Rex also had feathers.

Many earlier theropods didn't. Allosaurus was featherless.

If T. rex had feathers it didn't have many or only had them as juveniles.

We don't know that. Only juvenile Allosuarus show signs of featherless skin.

all feathers are shit and ruin a dinosaur

Have you ever taken a biology class in your life? There are cats that have no fir, despite the fact that others in their species do. So why can't such a difference exist in animals that are different species?

Can this paleo-normie get the fuck outta here?
You mean cats that were developed by selective breeding by MAN you dumb autistic niggerfaggot? Also hairless cats aren't truly hairless, they have very fine fur aka chamois leather. Get the fuck off my face, plebian.

Damn, you sure got salty. But what's stopping different species of dinosaurs from not having feather. Chimps are closely related to us and they have fur, and we don't. The evolutionary gap between Yutyrannus and T-rex is several times farther than the one between us and chimps. Anyone with an IQ above 120 can understand this concept.

Should have said genetic gap since we didn't evolve from chimps.

dinosaurs were fags.

I for one love the entire bird thing. I always found birds to be really frightening creatures just by their manner of movement.

I think some had feathers. Though for the T rex I heard the adults didn't or at least had a few feathers because of their large size. Their large size meant they were warm blooded so the feathers would trap the heat. Kind of why elephants don't have thick fur over their bodies. Thats the argument I've heard at least.

For the most illogical reason possible too.

What reason was it again?
Was it too small or some shit?

They found rocks orbiting the sun that were bigger than Pluto that we don't call planets.
So yeah, they decided it was too small.

Look at the skin of your hand. Do you see all of those little hairs? We have the same amount of hairs covering our skin as chimps do, it's just finer.

That's because your DNA is embedded with a codified fear of these creatures that used to be your predators millions of years ago.

The Emu war would make a fantastic film.

so a dingo really did take someone's baby then.