Western Cute SOL

Does Western TV have any equivalent of K-On? A TV show or movie that's all about cuteness, niceness, and fluffiness, but is simultaneously mundane and calming? Bonus if it has a cast dominated by girl characters.

The closest thing I can think of is sitcoms like Seinfeld, due to its mundane nature. Surely there must be something closer?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K4VCK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BraceFace maybe? It's about a girl with braces dealing with teen girl stuff. Also her braces lead to getting in the way.

What About Mimi?

And maybe Ruby Gloom if you want spooky cuteness, although honestly it's not that entertaining but at least it has cuteness.

As Told by Ginger doesn't have much cuteness but it deals with middle-schoolers going through everyday things and even has character development sometimes.

i lik mio

This is why the Japanese anime industry is superior.

I wasn't really thinking of Western cartoons, since they all have conventional narratives and very few of them are cute or relaxing.

I'm not sure there's a western equivalent then. Sorry user.

No. Anime is in pursuit of aesthetic, and the western media machine has long decided that aesthetic is inferior to representation.

Thank fuck no, western media is shit enough already without SoL moe cancer.

as oppose to what

if by aesthetic you mean masturbation material and by masturbation material you mean waifus

god i want her to stick those cute little fingers in my nose and scratch my boogers out

I want to cut her fingers off and see her cry

Relaxing shows would probably improve the west. And having cute girls would piss off feminists.

Waifus are for love and headpats, not just pleasure.

Since maybe the 80s any show with an all-female (or almost all-female) cast is going to be either Sex and the City or Cisbusters. However if you take away the all-female requirement surely any sitcom or maybe something like Scrubs.

I want to sniff Mugi's butthole

fixed that for you, cuz mugi fucks niggers

If you unironically watch this garbage you should kill yourself.

kek, keep telling yourselves that f/a/ggot

No.

What makes western media better?

hang yourself, subhuman piece of shit

Even though its not moe, I can't believe that no one has mentioned hey arnold. It was comfy as hell and a lot of the things resonated with me living in a city too. Even though the boarding house thing was stupid, I've never seen a such an establishment in a city, that's privately owned, that comes with a sick ass glass ceiling with roof access like he had.

Make me

hey arnold is ugly as fuck, and he's always getting bullied by the football head girl. how's that comfy?

She's just tsundere.

well, for one we actually have sarcasm, unlike your garbage media where the main humor is either physical or FUCKING PUNS

but why should I care about an anatomically incorrect media where their little girls look like aliens from outer space and all its fans want to jerk it into their used panties

You must be watching the lowest of the pleb anime.

Anime at least tries to embrace beauty and girls being feminine, instead of ugly feminist shit.

Arnold's the one with the football head, did you never watch the show?

yeah faggot, congrats. you found my secret
that people who aren't even trying for , anatomical correctness aren't getting it

oh woe is me, i don't know how i'll ever go on knowing that these bizarre looking little girls with eyes the size of bowling balls, feathered hair that grows around them like vines, and really annoying crayola colored hair like they're retarded sjw's are so anatomically correct next to things like an anthropomorphic cat

not yet because the west isn't composed as such sorry ass virgins as japs are

I'm pretty sure people who make anime girls aren't trying to be realistic either.
Why does it matter anyway, 2D characters in general aren't supposed to look like real people.

Many fans of K-On, (at least in Japan) are girls actually.

The only right answer is pic related.

I can do that too. Pic related.

That's right. Only teen girls and soft nu-males watch slice of life and magical girl animes. The rest are for autistic Holla Forumsirgin manchildren.

What's wrong with liking cute and feminine girls? Can you at least name some non-anime that has cute girls?
Also, are you the 3D slut who wrote this?archive.is/K4VCK

liking cute things is for kids and feminine things is for women and their cuckslaves
you wanna grow up to be a sticky, stinky virgin where the brightest part of your day is jerking it to a doll or on a pillow? keep following this current path

well, this ain't japan, is it?

it matters because when you try for it and fail, it sucks. look at Michael Bay films, he only tries for some "artistic merit"
but if you wanna pull the whole "they're not supposed to look real" crap with me, look at what I'm replying to, f/a/g

the bitch was all "muh animoo is better than your crappily drawn cartoons. look at how they fail at anatomee too"
I admit, those cartoons are all shit. I don't watch them because of that, and i suggest you do the same with anime

Yeah, what's wrong with playing barbie?

So you prefer ugly masculine women.

That would still be better than being with 3D though. 2D girls have desirable traits. Mostly being pure, loyal, innocent, and actually acting and looking like a girl.
Any good 3D women that exist are almost impossible to find. A lot of them don't even understand the mere concept of loyalty or respect and believe that acting like a man is a good thing.

What does barbie have to do with this?

What's wrong with playing cute and feminine barbie dolls?