AHS season 6

What does Holla Forums think of the new season of American Horror story so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/american-horror-story-6-premiere-leaves-fans-bewildered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how gay was it?

GOD DAMN IT JUST BLACK MY WAIFUS UP

Emma Roberts and Mini Farmigna next week, I guess?

It's a whole season that's a parody of SYFY internet ruined my life and ghost hunters. You tell me.

Who the fuck does a whole season parodying a show that's about to be cancelled?

So far it's looking gayer than hotel.

yeah, this is one weird-ass format.

on the other hand, it seems like it's actually going back to being spooky instead of "hey everyone did you know that Ryan Murphy is gay".

I'm sure whenever Lady Gaga shows up, she'll torpedo the whole thing.

that's not possible.

I'm shocked feminists and tumblr haven't tried to get AHA cancelled yet. Almost every season has Pro-life themes including this one.

Seriously wtf was up with hotel? I mean WTF was that? I can't even put into words how bad hotel really was.

Maybe hotel would be more watchable if they at least showed off lady gaga ass off more.

Well.

Their shit luck to have tried this the same year the Blair Witch sequel is coming out. (isn't that this friday?)

Two different girlfriends basically dragged me through the first season. I mostly didn't like it. The actors are good, but the show feels pointless, overtly gay, ridiculously degenerate, and like it was produced by people who got fired from Saw movies. The combination of constant manass and faggotry combined with a bunch of actresses who act well but aren't actually attractive being written as if they were makes it blatantly obvious fags make this show. Look, I'm sorry, Jessica Lange is a decent actress but I don't buy any man falling that in love with her.

I caught snippets of Asylum, looked like the same over the top exploration of tired horror tropes, a lot of good actors. Didn't care enough to actually follow it.

I heard about Coven and stayed far away. The commentary on slavery, the fat bitch from Precious being written as fucking a minotaur, masturbating, and having sense sharing powers, the witches basically being female X-Men with stupid powers like "men I fuck explode". It just sounded so unbelievably retarded.

Freak show went back to form and felt like a more shameless and less tactful version of Freaks from what I saw.

I knew Hotel would be shit because Lady Gaga was involved.

My question -and I've posed this before- is what's left? What distinctly American horror tropes are left? UFOs? Bigfoot? Cryptids in general? Isolated southern town full of leftist stereotypes/cannibals?

I kinda look forward to them running out of ideas and doing a final season tying them all together.

Not Slender man and cyberbullying? Once trump becomes president gamers and alt right will be the next big boogeyman. Surprise there isn't a Muslim character too show how tolerant Islam is yet.

Asylum was pretty good, actually. but it had UFOs, sort of. and the videotape in this episode reminded me of the famous Bigfoot tape, so it seems like this season has cryptids (well, they all kind of have)

in a weird way, Hotel felt like that. they brought back characters from all of the other seasons and killed most of them off, and then had a ten-years-later epilogue thing where Sarah Paulson's TV psychic character from the first season did an episode of her show at the Hotel and got turbospooked by all the ghosts so she fucked off.

SyFy's got the Creepypasta show ("Channel Zero") and The Internet Ruined My Life.

But AHS already ripping off SYFY channels related shows.

well then they need to head up to Vancouver and do American Horror Story: In Space already. followed by American Horror Story: The Final Chapter, which will not actually be the last season.

and then the reboot directed by Rob Zombie.

Twitter is pissed about how shit this was compared to the excellent teasers
Checkout the American horror story hashtags. Even the Normies and Hardcore AHS fans are ass blasted. It's a full out shitstorm.

Oh my. Intentionally being campy probably will make the sub par writing worse.

Are there any actually decent Anthology series out right now?

Did they just ripoff the game manhunt with having piggsy?

JUST
thewrap.com/american-horror-story-6-premiere-leaves-fans-bewildered/

THAT'S IT! They can do a season set in the 90's about goth vampire night clubs. It could explore the BDSM scene, the various types of spergs who think they're actually vampires along with some serial killers who think they're vampires, and of course some real Nosferatu-style ones show up.

It could be like What We Do in the Shadows.

Dropped it at Carnival or whatever it was called. Should have dropped it sooner.

I'd like to hear more about this. Were they simultaneous girlfriends?

I want to say no, but I guess technically my relationship with the second started while I was still dating the first.

They were both crazy, both into BDSM but were what the community calls "brats" in that they were constantly trying to provoke angry responses and "top from the bottom" claiming to be submissive but trying to control every aspect of everything. Both into shit like petplay and abdl. "So why were you with them?" I have a weakness for green-eyed brunettes with glasses and huge tits.

The second was borderline, the first may have also, but I think she had something else, I'm not sure what. She had a lot of the same personality issues, but much better self control.

The first had this old man who was I guess her housekeeper, and she loved him like a grandfather, suspected he was gay. He left her a shitload of money, they were close. He died of cancer, she was depressed and couldn't sleep so I agreed to stay up 24 hours with her and watch through the entire first season of AHS in one sitting. IIRC, the series wasn't 24 hours long, but I'd already been awake for a while before we started.

The second also wanted to see it, though watching it was more spaced out. She was obsessed with the school shooter kid's relationship. She liked violent relationships like that, she loved that stupid "love the way you lie" song for example. She wanted me to tie her to the bed, keep her in a cage, etc.

that would be kind of like Hotel if Hotel didn't suck (I think Lady Gaga was supposed to be a vampire. I'm not sure, since I didn't watch the entire season)

only good thing about Hotel was the music selection. fuck tunefind for changing their layout though.

Yeah, I'm skipping the cuck season. The show has gotten progressively worse each year as it is; Hotel was absolute dogshit. Now I'm just learning that Lady Edgelord is going to be in this season, too? To hell with it.

But the only gangs in LA are all black or all Mexican

Of course they're not ALL that, but it's still just heavy on the white guilt stuff.

yeah that part was pretty gay but at least it seems like this season's trying to be vaguely scary instead of just indulging Ryan Murphy's fetishes.

it's better than Hotel and Freak Show so far, and the multiple layers of storytelling gimmick might be interesting. odds are it's going to fall apart halfway through the season, but it might get interesting and only collapse at the end like when AHS was good.

This is one of those shows I won't give a chance to because of the audience.