Can Asuka be the offical anime waifu of Holla Forums?

Can Asuka be the offical anime waifu of Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=souryuu_asuka_langley dark_skin
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=souryuu_asuka_langley breasts screencap
wiki.evageeks.org/Hikari_Horaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

allowing anime on Holla Forums was a mistake

no

This cockslut takes nigger dicks and is basically the perfect waifu for Holla Forums.

Allowing normalfags on imageboards was a mistake yet here you are.

God she has such a cute tush I wish I could bury my face in it.

I thought Jay was the board Husbando

You can't. She has no buttocks to touch. She is made of ink and paper.

See I just know you're a jealous girl telling me these kinds of things. Well how does it feel 3dpd? You'll never have shit on my waifu.

I want to slide my finger between her butt cheeks and pick up whatever shit and vaginal molecules that are glued to her skin from the plugsuit.

You know she would hate you if you did this.

>>>/a/
GET OUT

She can't hate me if she's in a coma.

stop posting Shinji

cry more fucking nerd
wew lad that is just sad. And every board that gets overrun by weebs turns to shit, because weebs are shitty people and shitty posters

BAN THEM BO
BAN THEM ALL

BANIME NOW

do you feel in charge?

This is really working out for you isn't it? Going exactly as you had planned/?

Well you got caught, what's the next step in your master plan?

Shit taste alert. Fuck off, cuck.

Compared to a bunch of friendless virgin losers who are so sad, lonely, and pathetic that they have cartoon "waifus" because they know they have no shot of ever even being in the presence of a real women, ya I feel pretty fucking in charge. FOR YOU.

people who like misato are cucks make no mistake

Too bad your dad didn't feel the same way.

But I can rest easy knowing your genes die with you.

Is that the bitch that fucks a talking penguin?

I wish she wasn't so mad all the time though.

It's just puberty though. All women aged 13-15 are total cunts.

There is no room for a fat old 3d corpse in this glorious anime future of Holla Forums.

Ever since I saw someone point it out, I never fail to notice now. Why the fuck to anime artists do this shit?

Most 2D girls her age aren't that angry but I guess it depends on the story.

Hmm, I know the answer to this. It's an ancient japanese method of using less ink. Yes, the japanese are famous for being very conervative. Even their artists leave incomplete details just to reflect this fact.

Asuka is the perfect waifu for Holla Forums. She offers a good mix of reality for less experienced Holla Forums goers while providing enough perfection for expert Holla Forums excapists.

:3

She is perfect for getting BLACKED.

How many niggers did asuKKKa kill in germany?

I don't understand, but ok.

More like how many niggers did she offer her formerly tight hole to?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=souryuu_asuka_langley dark_skin

I wonder who could be behind this.

MUAAAAH YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT!

Asuka would be ashamed tbh

I'd do this for Asuka, but not for some 3D whore.

Your waifu is shit, no exceptions.

Eva is fucking shit, it's a mecha show for people who don't like mecha.

It's not a mecha show.

thats kinda his point

Whatever you say.

So him calling it shit doesn't make any sense.

Eva is more like kaiju than mecha. What mecha anime is oh so much better than eva? inb4 08th ms team or shitlabor

Gurren Lagann

This thread is strictly about Asuka, keep your big tittied whorb AWAY FROM MY FUCKING THREAD

Asuka isnt worthy of licking the sweat off yokos tits.

They're pretty decent for a 14 year old girl. Hopefully when she's 20 her tits will double in size.

Daily reminder that all these whores are just drawings made by smelly Japanese men.
You are literally obsessed over some man's sketch.
That's both gay and pathetic.

Here's more.

I know I'm obsessed with Asuka and I know some fat smelly loser chink created her to make some money but I hope one day I can find a wife, a real wife, who will dress up like Asuka and call me disgusting.

Nigger

There's also someone who did some neat edits. gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=souryuu_asuka_langley breasts screencap

FUCK I forgot to spoiler. Sorry.

Cry more Asukafag

Best girl.

I'm so lucky to share a board with an user who's as based as you.

She's used goods with unfixable mental damage. I'm only interested in pure virgin waifus like asuka who nearly pukes after just kissing the wrong guy.

overrated whorb

She doesn't deserve to be Holla Forums's waifu. Cutey Honey though……

Asuka was such a bad character/skank that she made parts of Evangelion literally unwatchable for me. Ponyfags have better waifus than this bitch.

How do you know you're not the one with bad character? Asuka is the most real character ever written in an anime. Piece her life together you faggot. She's in a world at war with monsters who've destroyed half the population, her parents are insane, she has to work with betas like shinji and rei and to top it off she's on her period during puberty. Frankly her bitchiness helped shinji become more of a man. It's the same thing that happened when I grew up and my sister was a bitch. I learned that being a man is to stop being a bitch and deal with things. Asuka is integral to the story. Eva is a coming of age story that features mechas and other shit, that's all it is.

she's a big tittied whorb who was named by some drunk nigger who likes to cat call? What kind of stupid engrish name is that.

Yes please, i wanna marry Asuka.

She's a bitch and her tits are gonna sag. Rei is the only one who's true marriage material.

we all know the fucking goblin from got is the official waifu.

don't deny it

How about you fuck off you stupid nigger? Asuka is clearly the best choice here. She's also prettier.

Look everyone knows "hurr durr asuka is a bitch"
Look, she's fucking FOURTEEN okay, and she's on her bloody period, understand
when it's time for marriage she is going to be the perfect waifu. she will be fit, she will cook, she will be nice, she will be a pirate. just fuck you

Will she ever get off her period?

It's not just me doing it. Did you quote the wrong post?

Mad? Who, me?
*snickers*
I've never been calmer, in fact i know that Asuka is superior in every way, and that gives me an advantage over you. You don't know yet but i've already won. If anything all i feel is pity for you. And fuck your smug pictures. You've never had an original thought throughout the course of your entire life, have you? If you have, you're too much of a bitch to do anything but hide behind your memes and use redundancy as a shield for your own inadequacies and fears because you know you can't do better, or even offer real criticism, so you call someone else mad to make yourself seem witty, and then repeat it when challenged. What's the real cringe fiesta, hm? Someone trying to confirm the best girl the community to enjoy, or someone who has so little to say about anything that all he spends his day doing is posting other peoples memes to insult other people trying to express their love? You're pathetic.

You sure have rused us all my friend.

WEEABOOS ARE FUCKED IN THEIR AUTISTIC HEADS

No, it's because you truly are mad.

I'm really glad you're trolling.

At least I sure as fuck hope you are. This is Holla Forums so I can't really be certain

YES

Sounds good to me.

You speak of this as if it's a bad thing.

no fucking shit, father brown

Anime is like faggotry, a society shouldnt nec. round them up and gas them, that leads to all kinds of other problems, but you cant just fucking openly tolerate them, its literally a slippery slope, look at what has become of this place

anime shouldnt be banned but it has to be treated with a certain amount of disdain in order to contain it, kind of like prostitution

poes law gentlemen

either a master ruseman or autism levels that are almost impossible to gauge accurately with present day technology

Perfect

asuka is kino

dobson get out of here.

memein wrong goy

never4get

PLEB-TIER

Objective ranking:
Misato > Rei > Maya > Asuka > Ritsuko

When did that happen? She kissed Shinji once. Also remember when she was trying to get attention from Misato's boyfriend? So much for being pure.

No.

She kissed shinji once then washed her mouth in the sink. Crushes with older men is normal for 14 year old girls. Actually it's a good thing for me because I don't plan on looking for a wife until after I'm financially stable and own a house, probably in my late 20s. And I'm going to be looking for a qt 14 - 16 year old pure virgin. Another reason Asuka liked Kaji was because he didn't want sex from her and she thought that was mature. So yes, Asuka is pure, the most pure girl in the show besides Rei who cannot even function and is basically retarded.

Autism harder, maybe we'll pretend to consider leaving.

You're shitposting poorly; weebs who prefer Asuka do it a) to be different and b) because they want to be denigrated by big-tittied crazy aryan manwife. If you want pure, sterile blank slate there's already an eva-fu for yu.

I'm pretty sure only the most effeminate otaku (all of them) like Rei. Asuka is the ubermensch choice for men worthy of such a waifu. Men with standards pick Asuka, pathetic losers pick Reitard.

She's the only well-adjusted one.

kek, this you, reifag?

literally
WHO

gtfo of here with that whorb

Generally dom fetishes involve submission, autisto. We're talking about fucking, not fighting.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT ASUKA WAS FUCKED BY HER DAD REPEATEDLY

literally waht the fuck, gross

pic related

Add 10 more years to that and it will be accurate.

Heh, I ain't gunna be no poorfag, kid. I'm majoring in the best thing outside of STEM, the ancient art of jew jitsu, accounting. Besides, in the US you can get a decent house for 100,000 bucks, which is like 4 years of saving on my budget, literally nothing. What you foolish urbanites call "flyover country" is literally the best place in the world to live securely.

The worst thing about anonymous imageboards is not getting to see this dream dissolve.

gl fam have fun :^>

Only faggots and niggers think they're going to buy a 2 million dollar mansion on the beach with minimum wage. I'm fine with living in a box in a park, but I'm going to be an accountant, it's not that hard. The hardest part of my plan is going to be finding a pure 14 year old waifu who wants to settle down and have lots of babies before she starts spitting out autist eggs. Honestly I don't think it's going to happen with modern women being whorbs, that's why I have Asuka.

Still better than a whiny bitch who never stops menstruating, better than an autistic doll who can't do shit, and better than used goods.

He will still be here when the dream dies. You will get to see his descent into madness if you stay long enough

who?

The housing market is going to collapse again soon anyway unless we import in a shit ton of shit skins. Get ready for cheap houses in 10 years lads.

The class rep.
Here: wiki.evageeks.org/Hikari_Horaki

As if you pleb mouthbreathers have any power over anything, including the weeabos.

Unless your rich or Jewish the most likely thing that will happen is DeMarcus and Tyrique are going to get a new toy.

Shhh. Let him believe.

True patricians choose Ritsuko

>Implying you'll have the stamina to keep up with an angsty hormone fueled crazy teenage girl with mommy issues when you're at your 30's.

Hell I'm 26 and I already feel tired all the time, the sex drive only drops from that point on, a younger partner will outlast you, and will consume more energy than you have she'll get bored.

Asuka is one of those whores who would happily cuck a sugar daddy with some younger guy on the side.

It actually now makes sense that they prefer Asuka. They have so much in common.

nice (((taste))) fam

A worthy successor to the Just title.

Reminder Asuka's tits will be sagging by the time she's in her late 20's.

Asuka does not have tits. She is made of ink and paper.

All me fam

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Unless he's rich or Jewish he's still going to pound-me-in-the-ass prison for pedophilia.

Spending money on plastic figures is like slowly killing yourself. Think about it, money is basically your time and lifeblood put into a tradable commodity. Wasting your limited time on this earth for a piece of useless garbage from a niche hobby that gets you laughed at and socially regresses you is basically self harm. You have to be a shallow human being for plastic in the shape of an anime character to give you happiness or inspiration. Especially those ugly pieces of shit that you're going to keep hidden away in your bedroom. I can understand spending some money on a statue that displays the skill of the artist and the beauty of the subject matter, and placing that statue in a place where many people will be able to see it and take pleasure from viewing it. But this cheap plastic shit that weebs buy for 80-300 dollars a piece and then place under their bed or in their closet is just slow suicide.

Life is slow suicide. Who are you to judge how one goes about that process?

You need to spend a bit of lifeblood to simply survive, that is the price of being a living being. But it just seems like you should really only sacrifice your lifeblood (hard work) for things that are really worth it. Even the most digusting weeb must realize that there are better things in life than plastic figures of anime characters in their shelves that serve no purpose. Even that weirdo dutch lad realized this and utilized his sunk costs to make entertainment for stupid anonymous weebs.

thread revitalized

Misato is best girl

you fucking nigger, anime watchers have to stick together on this board
FUCK MISLUTO FUCK YOU

she's not a slut she's just lewd sometimes

TELL ME ABOUT ASUKA! WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE EYEPATCH?

Not if they have shit taste.

Animefags love to argue though.

eat shit, autistic asukafag

This is exactly why she's shit. 2D should never try to imitate 3D.

based bump

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SMUG OR ANYTHING B-BAKA!

People keep bringing this up constantly to excuse her behavior. All this means is that lolis are superior.

Every true lolicon knows that penetration of a loli is a physical impossibility and thus lolis are useless for sex. Lolis serve a different purpose than 14 year old girls.

These are production sketched done by Sadamoto Eva's character designer for 2.22. The nipples were added to give the animators the idea of what to do. These are canonically how Asuka's tits look like.

Nah, if what you're saying is that those images are what asuka really looks like… than asuka doesn't have a vagina. I cannot accept that sir.

I said it's how her tits look like.

Not when they're 2D.
Also

>>>/a/

Those tits are just tools used by some greasy nip. Her real tits are what I imagine them to be, thus those things on her chest are not canon.

Stop thinking with your dick. Sex is about making babies with your waifu, not having a 5 second orgasm. This is truly vile and disgusting.

It's also bullshit. Bitches never stop being cunty.

Anyway I like lolis more because of how they act, not just because of sex.

lolis are retards who walk around asking random strangers if they're kawaii uguu
I bet they fucking smell like in real life. Fuck lolis.

Steven Universe is a show for children so soft unoffensive artstyle is appropriate while kill la kill is made for teenagers and man children so edgy art style is appropriate. You're just a weeb who wants to complain about western cartoons.

They aren't real, so no you can't make babies with them. You can draw them pregnant but that is it.

But the character designer didn't draw a vagina, so according to you asuka either doesn't have a vagina, which I simply won't accept, or those drawings don't represent the real asuka, and thus those ugly ass tits don't real.

You don't like innocent, friendly girls? Older girls just nag and bitch about everything.
Nope. At least they don't smell like period blood.

Ramiel is best girl tbh.

Lolis cannot hold conversations. They are airheaded tards who play with sand and talk about poop. Enjoy the screams of pain and terror when you stretch open the loli holes, and her blood as you rip and tear her most sensitive flesh. At least asuka can talk to you about life in a robot. And by the way, I like the way asuka's period blood smells. It compliments the smell of her week old sweat from the unwashed plugsuit.

ramiel is a meme

We never get to see her, Kensuke, and Toji pilot their Eva's in the rebuilds.

lol, I got banned by the /a/ Mod for hating on Plastic-shit.

If only they weren't so fucking shiny.

Those are toddlers.

But still act like a moody cunt every other time.
Well I don't.

She canonically has a promiscuity problem.

Im-fucking-plying I hate the Cal-Art's art-style not western Cartoons, faggot.

The show has no base logic n it's animation or moment, it both looks and is written terribly.

It's drawn for a particular scene were the nipples were a important reference for the animators. Sadimoto literally drew her nice shapely tits, and as he both 1. Originally designed her and 2. Literally drew her tits, this is cannon. Her vagina wasn't important to the scene, if he wanted to draw it he could of, but instead he drew her tits and nice ones at that.

I am the person who post's that "Ramiel is best girl" in every Eva thread I am in. A meme cannot be a meme until more than one person starts posting it.

Best Eva fan-art?

sorry, wrong one.

I want to hold Asuka and Rei's gorgeous hips from behind and rub my hard cock between their butt-cheeks.

When were these ever implied?

A daki is the closest you can come.

Daki's don't have hips.

Neither do drawings

I was talking about the statues at

Rei is literally recyclable, user.

Gendo is a genius tbh

what did he mean by this?

was hwer fuvking problem?

was he autistic?

bane?

BO please save the asuka thread, it is a landmark in Holla Forums progress towards a more diverse board

>>>/a/

what did he mean by this?

Just report all of his posts for spam, like I did.

rulefag please

spammer pls.

You can stop posting this irrelevant whorb any time.

or how about they stop posting any evangelion girls?
they aren't good waifus they are just pieces of trash.

EVERY TIME

NO

Now apologize to the Lady of Zeon for your insolence, OP!

Okay, there's /m/y autism. I'll leave now

Get this hothead out of here!

n-no, ur waifu is shit, user. Fuck you… FUCK UUUUUUU!!

Blue balled christcucks are the best when triggered.

Moralfag found

I don't know why you /a/ cucks don't just make a new board.

yea, fuck morality and functional social institutions and shit

*Takes a long in-hail from a self-made cigaratto*
You're a fool. How could my pure waifu Rei even compare to you're 1000 dicked whore? Even now Rei's beautiful, clean perfect daki smiles smugly at me from across the room at the mere thought! Rei's spirit flies forever!

Let the seven bells toll at her passing, her saintly soul deserves to float down the Nile in a procession of a million angels. And I ask you this: have you no tears at the very thought? Weep now or forever more, fool! Look! In the deepest parts of your soul your love for Rei exists! You simply have to look! Come! let the burial rite be read, the funeral song be sung! An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young! A dirge for her is required!

She had no wealth, she had no pride, her love was deep inside! And when she fell from heaven, your deepest soul wept that she died! Then, how shall the ritual, then, be read? Then how should this requiem be sung?
By you! Owner of the evil eye! By you, owner of the slanderous tongue! That did to death the innocence that died, and died so young?"

But may you rave not this! and let a Sabbath song go up to Kawroo the kangaroo so solemnly the tanged may feel no Porcupine's dilemma! You bastard! You fool! The sweet Rei had "gone before," with Hope, that flew beside, Leaving thee wild for the dear child that should have been my bride! For her, the fair and debonnaire, that now so lowly lies upon the sea of tang The life upon her blue hair but not within her blue eyes The life still there, upon her hair the death upon her eyes!

Tonight my heart is light! No dirge will I upraise, but waft Lilith on her flight with a Adam of old days! Let no bell toll! lest her sweet soul, amid its hallowed mirth,should catch the note, as it does float up (upon the tang) from the damned Earth! to friends tanged, from dead fiends below, the indignant angel is riven! From the Dirac sea to a high estate far up on the moon From grief and groan to a sea of tang beside Kawroo the kangaroo's cock! In summation: You're waifu a shit.

user, you can't make a mostly ironic post while posting a picture as perfect as that.

You're a fool.

what the shit

Just as bad as the asukafag meltdown tbh.

You're a fool.

Excuse you.

We-hell then…

You're a faggot.

You're a fool.

Feels bad man

how can ramiel be your waifu when he has a bigger dick than you?

Faggot

What is this

That is an ass my good sir.

Implying I'm not talking about the autism.

You don't write poetry for your waifu?

With eyes demure you gingerly advance,
Your hot-pink rocket stirs beneath the fur.
With trembling hands, I quickly drop my pants
And kneel to take the mounting of my cur.

My pucker'd rosebud, pulsing with delight
You sniff and lick, and with a feral growl
Pounce firmly 'pon my back with canine might,
and with surfeit of joy I scream! I howl!

Your stiffen'd meat my sphincter penetrates
and with each thrust it cleaves my colon wide,
as, sweat-bedewed and crying I await
your frothy spunk to paint my fleshy hide

With shudd'ring frame you come; I can't, I've found.
Dear Fudge, a dog can't give a reach-around.

I had to go 24 hours without seeing my wonderful waifu's face, it was awful.

Period blood is disgusting.

Asuka Langely is a gift from God. She is an angel who was forced to do very bad things as a child, but I'm here now to protect her. With me she will fully develope into a wonderful woman and the mother of my children. God I wish she was real.

What's so special about you? Why would she want kids with you? She will stay a bitch forever.

anyone else do drugs so they can be with their waifu

I am a man and I have trained every day for the last 3 years to reach her standards. If that's not good enough for her there are other methods to "catch" her.

Then you find a girl who doesn't have extremely high standards and isn't a bitch. You might as well be dating a feminist.

bump

tl;dr

REKT

This meme needs to die.

what about starfire?

When I hear menstruating, I really hear "fertile".

You're a fool.

ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK!

But I don't want to know about a girl bleeding right when it's happening. She needs to be more private about that.

The wolf god has no need for food, there is only one thing he demands. Face it, you're waifu is impure.

This thread is pure gold, please don't let it die.

Also, some are talking about menstruating girls, so i thought i'd share my experience. I had sex with my ex when she was on her cycle, she was super tight, much more wet and hornier. I came inside her multiple times. Bloody sex is best sex. I dropped her ass a week later because i got tired of her bullshit mood.

fixed
Same but with Asuka. Also I bet she smells like rotting fish.

Why does she have a bandage on her crotch?

Someone told me having sex with a girl on her period is called getting your redwings. Blood would seem like a bad lube considering how it coagulates. It didn't feel like you stuck your dick in a hole lined with razor blades?

I've seen it in a porn before. I think it's to keep the ass juices from infecting her baby hole. In other words she just had anal sekusu.

Asuka is a glorious german girl who eats superior european cuisine. It is your disgusting japanese waifu slut who eats fish every meal who spells like rotting fish. Asuka eats healthy thus her blood and vaginal discharge tastes like fruit. I would eat her poop.

A lot of anime girls have that. It's just a fetish thing.

A lot of anime girls have it because it's a thing in real life. Yes shinobu took anal between the first and second book, it's why there are so many fan arts like this.

Asukafags, everyone.

it was a statement of passion to show my dedication to my waifu, it's not like I would ACTUALLY eat poop…

At first i felt a little bit of stingy-tingling sensation on the tip of my cock, but it quickly passed, and a strong embrace from her cervix and vaginal walls enveloped my penis. She was on top of me cowboy style, and after a minute or so to let her womanhood adapt to my member she bagan a gentle ride, eventually speeding up her pace. My breathing spurred from the heat and her giant tits right on my face, i was almost moaning, and that's strange for a male, but she was that good. I grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart to let the cold february air give her a winter kiss in her nether parts just because i could. In that little moment of vulnerability where she moaned from pain and pleasure i took advantage of the situation. I shifted my position ever so slightly underside her to get comfortable, but with a good enough balance to begin my power thrusting. She tried to fight me, to regain the role of dominator but it was too much for her, I was too much for her. The fool even tried to match my pace and eventually gave up on it, embracing the pleasure in its fullest, hanging on to me like a construction worker trying to subdue his oversized jackhammer. The minutes flied by while we were entranced in this act, the only sound that could be heard from the outside was someone running with flip flops and bliss. In the end i came inside, fully paralized from the act, while she kissed me with her tender lips. Never have i felt so loved, never have i felt such joy and gratification for accomplishing what our most primal instincts command us.

So yeah in short it didn't hurt.

Censorship reasons, I presume.

b-b-but i thought 3dpd s-s-sekusu was overrated…

Congratulations, you just made Asuka lose the debate for years to come.

Asukafag is losing his goddamn mind from getting btfo on Holla Forums right now.

I can't stand the persecution and the hate. I'm done spreading the good word of Asuka Langely. Don't worry, you've won, you will never hear from me again. Just let this thread die peacefully.

Anime goes on /a/.

Then get a better waifu.

wew lad

>>>/a/

nah

The hand of Holla Forums reveals itself at last

allow waifufags an inch and they take a mile

>>>Holla Forums

how goes the crusade? saved Holla Forums from itself yet?

why is Holla Forums so controversial

MODS = GODS

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning!

Even if she was good you're still a faggot.

ANIME IS NOT ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

ANIME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

Holla Forums IS COMPRIMISED MODS ARE CHRISTCUCKS

MODS ARE EDITING POSTS TO HIDE THE TRUTH

ABANDON Holla Forums BEFORE YOU ARE COMPROMISED

=IF I HAVE TO TEAR THIS BOARD DOWN THEN I WILL==
REMOVE ANIME
REMOVE WEEB
REMOVE CARTOON

wrong board buddy

ANIME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON /TV

Initiating….. spam….. FUSION

Is it pronounced evanGEYlion or evanJELLYon in english? I understand japs would say GEH because they are using a shitty alphabet but superior english speakers say JELLYon right?

Are you going to buy an ad to try and start a board war with /a/, pretend to be the BO and threaten bans without actually having any power, and then claim you have associates that are holding you back from destroying the board?

I say GEY because this annie may is for hyper faggots that partake in frottage