Me, Myself & Irene

This movie is depressing as all hell.

Cuckold the movie

Okay now that is pretty unrealistic. Everybody knows the slut would milk the stupid cuck of all its worth instead of relying on some bull that can't sustain her.

>>>/reddit/

I say it's pretty based.

Yeah i remeber that, when it come out i was a kid, i loved jim carrey at that time and i was really hype for this new movie with him in it.
I was so shocked when i saw it, i even remember how impossible it was that a white woman would fall for a midget nigger, i was so disgusted. It was then when i realize that jim carrey was shit.

I realized this when he did Yes Men, or whatever it was called.

Jim Carrey was always slap-stick-humour shit.

The whole nigger-midget-thing is the comical point in itself. This woman of his leaves a state-trooper for a midget nigger, and that's the "punchline" of that joke.

Well if that a joke i dont find it funny, i find it depressing like op said.

This is the one where he sucks on the tit right?

When he's Hank, he's pretty badass.

fucking this, autistic polniggers are so obsessed with luis cuck and cucking in general that they dont realize making a movie nowadays where the punchline is

could probably never happen. Of course they damage control that a little bit by making all three niggers basically geniuses, but that has its own amusing caveats

This is probably the best carrey movie ever made, thats not saying much but its thoroughly disgusting and managed to get some belly laughs out of me when I was younger, you faggots need to stop getting so triggered over everything

also irene was fucking hot in this, not anymore tho agaahh

its supposed to be somewhat tragic you sappy fucking homo, stop being so goddammned insecure or are you afraid you will get cucked by a midget nigger?

Yeah, and what's wrong with that?

cable guy was better
the guy is abandoned by his mother to be educated by the television
he desperately tries to find a friend
all he wanted was something other than the life of the television

I know! Why do we even talk about cucks at all? We should really stop using that word. :^)

well for a murderer he does manage to play the wimpy white guy pretty well

(((white guy)))

Only based if he kills the race mixing whore and crucifies the nigger.

More like BLACKED cuckedy amirite?

thatsthejoke.jpg

That movie was way ahead of its time, its from back when cable was still not that common and things like DVRs didn't exist

It basically predicted what we're seeing now

This, Cable Guy was downright prophetic.

cuck did ghe meaN BY THIS?

lots of redditpol memes ITT

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever…

what did he mean vbytthis?

(OP)

what was his fucking proble,m?

WAS H AUTISTIC?