I thought love was only true in fairy tales

I thought love was only true in fairy tales

it is

Dreamworks is terrible.

Love has always been an ideal. It wasn't until jewlywood that people actually believed it was a real thing. Marriage is a contract for making babies. "love" is obsession+lust and it lasts on average about 3 months. This kind of love is different from the instict that one feels to protect their offspring, which may be actual love, the love one feels for his brother, and the love one feels for Jesus Christ. Love for a woman is simply impossible. That is why I believe in mai waifu Asuka.

I want to fuck that big green onion ass.

not bad not bad

ONIONS

speak for yourself

If she ain't green she ain't an ogre.

ain't hard to make a bitch green

with envy?

with fists

Get a load of this fag

heh

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/a/

Nature always finds a way to weed out the unfit.

Shocker.

*tips fedora*

Small Soldiers was not terrible.

How do you fuck up this badly?

virginity level: over 9000

Love in Jesus Christ is clearly a completely different emotion than woman love, which is never mentioned in the Bible. Camaraderie, aka love for your brother, is the strongest emotion one can feel, but I wouldn't call it love.

You some kind of faggot or something?

I'm starting to think "Pixar good, Dreamworks bad" is a very successful meme worked up by Disney marketing. Their good to bad ratio is pretty much equal.

It was mostly true in the 2000s when Pixar was making mostly great to amazing films while Dreamworks were more mediocre, they're both equal now but there's no denying that back in Pixar's heyday they were way better

Love in Jesus Christ is the only kind of love that actually exists. It's a more mystic love that nonbelievers won't even try to comprehend. Even "christians" don't know the difference between love and love.

A Bug's Life was pretty mediocre, and I was honestly never a big fan of Finding Nemo.

Have you heard how animated films are handled by the Oscar judges? They barely watch any of the films, and basically name the Pixar movie the best because that and possibly the Disney flick is all they actually watched.

It's amazing what one can be made to believe when such lies are slammed into your head from an incredibly young age.

Funny that the first Oscar for animated films went to Shrek. Personally, I thought Monster's Inc. was the deserving winner, I liked it more than Shrek.