Lunghazi

Colbert is actually witty for once in a while

I don't get it

Not being hype about leadpoisoning from water is one of the sanest decision Hillary ever had.

is it just me or does he look like someone else? they killed the real Colbert didn't they?

When even the leftists start making fun of hillary you know it's all over for her.

Colbert has just been green lighted by Hillary

It was over for her the second she collapsed at the 9/11 memorial. Scott Adams was absolutely right.

he looks like he's wearing a ton of makeup and his hair is starting to grey

I don't watch this shit show but do they usually have left leaning content? If so, this is a break through.

The media has been against Hillary from the begining. Think about how much coverage they have given drumpf. Just non-stop wall to wall discussions of him while completely ignoring Hillary unless they have some bullshit they can use to smear her like the email thing or this heat exhaustion. They blow every little misstep Hillary makes way out of proportion and have basically handed drumpf the election.

How does Liebowitz feel about this?

They weren't against Hillary, it's just that there was nothing good about Hillary to talk about, nothing but scandals, she hasn't done any press conferences for 283 days now.

Trump was initially in the news to make fun of, but it backfired on them.

I don't even know what is satire anymore

either way you're a faggot

Someone else said it better than I will, but every time Hillary is given publicity she fucks it up by either doing something wrong being boring as fuck. The media helps her by not actually showing her or talking about her policies. By focusing all on trump in a negative light they hoped to make their viewers disgusted of trump, which works on brain dead leftists. You probably think all publicity is good publicity, not for the president and not when their goal is to make him look incompetent. When people decide the vote based on their party affiliation it doesn't really matter anyway.

What the media have done is create a situation similar to what we've seen in the Brexit situation, even similar to what we've seen in the GamerGate situation. They've created a narrative around Trump that is so ridiculous, so unbelievable that, if you don't believe it, you've got little other choice than to vote for Trump. Trump supporters sometimes call themselves the silent majority and, given what I've seen in the GamerGate situation, I'd believe that.

If the media really didn't want Trump to have a shot at becoming President, they should have done what they did to Ron Paul, which was deny him coverage. Or failing that, they should have simply made him look boring. Because there's nothing worse than a Presidential candidate who cannot excite the voters one way or the other. Look at McCain, look at Romney.

the term "silent majority" should be renamed to "silenced majority" because the former implies they don't want to speak up.

You're forgetting that Trump is a much more public figure than 99% of politicians. Millions of people watched the apprentice, he is constantly shitposting on Twitter, his brand name is internationally known.
The media couldn't ignore him like they have Ron and Rand Paul.

They could. Keep in mind I'm not talking about after he won the nomination, I'm talking about the primaries. The media could have easily ignored him. They could have spun it as just another one of those times when a celebrity tries to run for political office.

The problem with the media is that it's being run by millennials. Spoiled white liberals with no class, no dignity, no sense of professionalism and absolutely no idea how to control their power levels. As a result, whenever they declare vendettas like this they usually end up Streisanding their target

lol yep

Don't be so accurate.

Jokes are funniest when they are simply the truth, stripped of political partisanship

I'm sorry, but you have cross shifted over from the Bernstein dimension into the Berenstain dimension. Here in this dimension Hillary has been given little coverage because she is a fuck up, and Trump gets coverage because he simply doesn't use the old playbook. Generally what coverage Hillary has gotten is positive.

We have had months of being told she is fit as a fiddle. (BTW, in this dimension the official story is pneumonia) That the email stuff is just a wacky conspiracy theory.

Trump of course is Hitler part 2.

user I know this seems shocking to you but outside of imageboards I know few people willing to publicly voice their support for Trump. Until the god Emperor wins they fear backlash from the vocal leftist minority.

Video of Shillary dragged into van is cropped so viewers cant see her feet dragging on the ground…

you realize that he was actively seeking out media attention by doing crazy shit while she was actively avoiding all news for almost an entire year

btw
nice meme, faggot

Democracy is the cancer of humanity.

Electric Boogaloo

Only because the average person is far too stupid to actually govern themselves.

it's a good thing we don't live in a democracy. we live in a republic

Yup.

Speak for yourself, burgerclapper.

nigga, you want people being able to vote back in slavery?

So you are saying they are silenced?

Someone has to put those bognigger ginger faggots back in their rightful place.

If it's what the majority wants

I don't think people have any business voting to begin with, it makes it a popularity contest instead of making governments rise out of merit.

Holy fuck you just destroyed this thread and my sides

How can it be destroyed if it's still here

Same way I destroyed your anus last night mate

Oh that was you~

so, what? they work their way up to the oval office from the mail room or something?

How the fuck would you even set up a merit based government that wouldn't just turn back into a nepotistic circlejerk full of bribery within the first ten years?

Fixed

Colbert is a liberal fgt

about as witty as OPs gaylord thread

Not true, she talked to a preselected group of prestigious inner-circle (((journalists))) on that plane before KVK appeared and fucked her brain to pieces.

isn't the one we currently live in based on merit
granted, the merit you need is the will of the people, but that's still hard for even an organization to get

There is a difference between being silenced and not having the courage to speak out. Libtards have no real arguments but normalfags want to be like everyone else and stay popular.

Are you implying drumpftards are emusculated whiny cucks who can't stand up for their opinions unless hiding behind anonymity and enclosed within a hugbox?

Considering the vast majority of the people in charge of us are either completely incompetent or extremely malicious to the point of hating their own country I wouldn't really call that a meritocracy.
Having the "will of the people" doesn't make you worthy of your post, it just makes you the most popular shithead in the kingdom until you inevitably fuck things up and the peasants turn to some other shithead who pretends to be better than you until he gets a turn at taking the bribes.

No, you fight your way to the top.

Moderates stay silent, numbnuts.

alright. next president's decided in a kickboxing match. i'd watch

I'm advocating what you would probably call a militaristic dictatorship, not a boxing tournament to decide the leaders, although that would honestly probably be a better system than what we have now.

t. CK Mencken

Thanks for correcting the record. $0.02 sheckles have been deposited into your account.

so we turn into nazi germany?

That's a pretty specific one, I take it that you've been brainwashed to think it was a terrible place. Don't worry, American whites have nuked T levels and are too self hating and cucky to get anything like that rolling.

not an argument

Stopped reading there

Such a waste of hitler dubs, get out Holla Forums

yeah, i like having free speech and trolling libtards too much to let left-winged scum like you and the nazis take over

You are the problem.

lol nothing you can do

This is your problem, you let the kikes run your country without any resistance and all you ask in return is to get to shitpost on the internet. It's a bad deal.

yup. another one down

Yet.

Your precious shitposting is not worth what the kikes do. Sacrifices have to be made.

don't want kikes ruling this country?
get fucking rich and influence the politicians yourself. don't be a fucking whiner going "da joos are ruinin muh life" and get off your ass and actually beat them at their own game

so you want the chans to disappear? sorry, jew. not ready to give that up

It doesn't matter what you are ready for. Shitposting on a imageboard is nothing compared to the future of the world. Your childish desires are irrelevant.

You won't be able to do anything ever when it comes to this board

While the kikes are running the show? Good luck with that. The answer is much more simple. Force. It works. Ask a bunch of peasants in pre-soviet russia to "just work their way to power" and see how that goes. Arm them, make them work as a group and inform them and you have a revolution. The same thing must be the answer to the jewish question.

real life isn't a movie you dolt

you realize without free speech, you wouldn't be able to complain about the current system
but what the hell, move to russia for all I care. they did everything you wanted and more, good luck comrade

people tried killing jews before, dumbass. let me explain it to you slowly
it
DOES NOT
work
you want the jews in power to not be in power anymore? don't treat this like common gangsters, treat it like the mafia. beat them at their own fucking game, THEN you'll not only humiliate them in front of the rest of the motzaball munchers, but you'll also make them hide their giant nosed faces in shame

What exactly are you implying? A full scale extermination has never been attempted.

They never tried hard enough. This time there will be no mistakes.

Russia is far better off than the US right now, free speech doesn't help you against political correctness.

political correctness HATES free speech
what helps you there is balls, my friend

keep telling yourselves that

Balls won't stop you from being ostracized from speaking your mind. It doesn't matter if you're legally allowed to speak when socially you aren't.

oh boo hoo, you get ostracized
get over it sweetheart

You don't understand nigger, you may lose your job and all kinds of shit. It's no different than if you would oppose the party in the USSR. So how much is free speech really worth?

if your job doesn't need you enough to tolerate a bit of shit posting getting out, it's your own damned fault for being so useless to your fucking boss
regardless, I'd rather have the ability to say any fucking thing i want and face repercussions than never have the ability to say shit

America stopped it the last time and we will remain vigilant in protecting out jewish friends.
Gentiles BTFO

So what's the difference between USSR and current day US then? You could still say what you wanted and then face the consequences in the USSR too or anywhere in any place in time.

difference is
you possibly get fired because you're not good enough at your job
shot dead

Depends on what you said and who you are, same thing in the US. For the average joe you will lose your job or get sent to sensitivity training/correctional camp after issuing a public apology.
Being good at your job has nothing to do with it.

it has everything to do with it
you know why tenure is such a great thing? because you've proven that you not only are dedicated to working somewhere for a significant amount of time, but you also prove that you've been trained to work where you are

if you've proven you're valuable enough to them, they won't fire you over something this minor. prove that you're bringing in too much that firing you and training someone to take your place will be way too big a cost
they won't fire you AND send you to sensitivity training. what dumb motherfucker told you that?

You missed my "or".

sorry bro, my eyes suck
but if that's the only thing wrong with my post, then i'm happy

he was great on Harvey Birdman before you were born.

since when is clinton a "leftist"? she's a state capitalist just like her "opponent".

Yeah that doesn't happen here

What you're looking at is the hipster betacuckold look. Notice the big framed glasses?

I like how you specified American as if Western Europe and Australia aren't even more cucked.

Hush user, you don't want to accidentally get your throat crushed by weights in gym or suicide by shooting yourself twenty times in he back. Or get murdered in a robbing where the thugs don't even bother to take anything.

You talking about America or Europe?

a state capitalist
who's calling for more and more welfare
and wants to ban guns
and doesn't want freedom of the press

difference being that's an individual doing that shit
this is the government doing it to people

Where did he say that Clinton was a leftist?

wew, subtle reference to Mena, Arkansas cocaine operation that bubba bill was covering back when he was guvna. this is probably where bubba made his bones, he wasnt always a member of the "establishment" youve gotta fuck a kid and run some coke first to make sure yer kosher