kissanime.to/Anime/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion
youtube.com/watch?v=D6O-id9uLvU&list=PLw6UBKuaMyFA2iVd1eubB_AOp-C8jvp0T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

giant robots and teenage girls.

the winning recipe for anime.

One of the best and most influential anime of the decade in my opinion

>>>/normalfag/

A gift from heaven.

So is it good as everyone makes it out to be or is it severely overrated?

It's good if you're ok with knowing the creators did all the crazy bullshit with angels and all that just because it looked cool and not because it held any real meaning.

So Anno is a hack then? Why are there people out there who worship this then? I kinda want to watch it but I get the feeling it'll never be as good as everyone makes it out to be.

Anno is somewhat of a hack, yes. Has some George Lucas tendencies as well. That doesn't mean Eva is bad per se, it's just that it was one of the first really big and normie friendly anime series in my opinion. It was ok for people who wasn't into anime to like Evangelion, and still is, kinda. I enjoy it. I like the comic better though. It has a different ending, but it's still a crap ending.

the Angel and religious symbolism isn't really the focus of the show, the show is more about the characters' personal journeys and demons rather than the meaning of religion or such, its more psychological.
Also how much do you know about the show? If you know nothing about the direciton it goes I recommend going in blind.

stopped reading there

Not much other than it's supposed to be a deconstruction of mecha anime and a commentary on depression. I don't know the characters or story well enough just hear people praising it all the time. That and I hear the movies that came after it suck balls. I guess going in blind is a good idea.

Sorry to trigger you user.

This is a meme. If you watch a lot of anime, you would be able to identify high quality anime versus generic low budget low effort shit that /a/ masturbates to. EVA is an anime with actual effort put into the animation and a story that stands out from the medium. The characters aren't generic. The anime isn't about a thousands girls with cookie cutter personalities going after a beta mc. Shinji isn't really even a complete beta, he's just going through puberty and doubts himself. There are lots of little subplots that you can try to dig up like gendo vs SEELE and what LCL actually is and teh reis and adam and lilith . The symbolism really does look cool, fuck if it means anything. Serious symbolism is gay as fuck. We all know japs are atheist nihilist or crazy spirit dragon believing Shintoists, so the Christianity stuff doesn't really matter, it's pleasing to the eye. Anyway if you're going to try anime, I recommend this along with Akira and studio Ghibli movies for an introduction. Don't dive head first into masturbatory otaku bait that cost less to make than a box of hot pockets.

Why was he choking red bitch at the end?

I've seen some Ghibli films so I guess I'll check this out when i get the chance.

Wouldn't you?

I would punch her back into a coma and impregnate her. Would be a nice surprise in a few months.

It's anime. Therefore it goes on /a/.

hello newfag!

You say that like it's a bad thing.

based opening

agreed
Outro is pretty great too

Enjoy, you're in for a great ride, I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

Eva, at its core, is a story about a young kid trying to find purpose and meaning in a world he doesn't understand at all.

A bunch of emo shit about an entire cast of characters consisting of nothing but unlikable, cartoonishly dysfunctional assholes, dressed up in contextless, meaningless religious symbolism and Wikipedia-tier name-dropping of philosophical and psychological concepts.

Anime goes on /a/.

Like what? This happens a lot in anime but not in evangelion. The characters backstories are all justified by the setting. The children are born into a world where most of mankind has been wiped out and massive flooding has covered most of the earth's surface. It's not really obvious about it but it makes sense in the world.

This is /a/ ;3

Still at it, huh, HiJinks?

I haven't watched this in years but I still enjoy occasionally reading the autistic disection of every scene.

Like I knew fuyu was crushing on yui but I didn't think the shots here signified him perving out
wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Yui's_Agenda

Goes on /a/, buddy!

Mad as fuck

This is /a/ buddy! :3

She's so perfect…

DON'T WATCH THE DUB! WATCH THE SUB!
Watch the last 2 episodes and EoE on the same day!

How?

Poetry about Asuka's childhood. It rhymes.

Holla Forums now accepts anime. Mods want the weeb audience because film kinoisseurs aren't posting enough about Hollywood's latest capeshit flick to keep the board active and offset spam.

He's right though. The series is pretty depressing and all of the characters are shit.

Did you see how she treated him the whole time? I would've done the same.

He's making sure that she, and the world they are in, is real and that pain still exists.

It's most likely because she treated him like shit a lot.

(Don't read this OP it's a spoiler) Rei 1 was choked in childhood, not Auska.

vid related

The cinematography is fucking amazing. youtube.com/watch?v=LnqluniiXyk This guy is a faggot, but this is the most tl;dr explanation.

I've never got the "depressing" meme, I found the characters interesting, and the series entertaining.

OP, Anno's work goes:
1. Characters (Who are broken in some way.)
2. Tone (AKA dealing with his own emotional problems.)
3. Looking cool.
4. Story.
5. Deconstruction/Parody of shows/films he watched in childhood.
6. Internal logic.

in order of importance, be warned.

There's nothing but terrible shit happening to the characters. How is that entertaining? I just felt bad for them. And is making characters broken the only way for them to be interesting?

OP, just use this image and get the fuck out of this thread. Watch Episodes 25 and 26 before End of Evangellion, just watch Episodes 25, 26, and EoE on the same day preferably right after each other.

Sorry, I meant I agreed with this.

I meant the robot fights.
I was indifferent to them. I just enjoy observing people interact in interesting ways.

Dammit, I forgot to mention that the longer OP is in the thread the more he will be spoiled. Go in blind OP.

Watch it here: kissanime.to/Anime/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion or find a Torrent.

go back to /a/

Seconding on the cinematography. The directing was pretty good for an anime.

Your vid was pulled today though.

>>>/a/

He has a entire series on Eva.I've only watched the 1st episode so proceed with caution.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6O-id9uLvU&list=PLw6UBKuaMyFA2iVd1eubB_AOp-C8jvp0T

Pleb.

Absolutely retarded.

That's why I said "Watch Episodes 25 and 26 before End of Evangellion".

I go to the store. A car is parked. Many cars are parked or moving. Some are blue. Some are tan. They have windows. In the store, there are items for sale. These include such things as soap, detergent, magazines, and lettuce. You can enhance your life with these products. Soap can be used for bathing, be it in a bathtub or in a shower. Apply the soap to your body and rinse. Detergent is used to wash clothes. Place your dirty clothes into a washing machine and add some detergent as directed on the box. Select the appropriate settings on your washing machine and you should be ready to begin. Magazines are stapled reading material made with glossy paper, and they cover a wide variety of topics, ranging from news and politics to business and stock market information. Some magazines are concerned with more recreational topics, like sports card collecting or different kinds of hairstyles. Lettuce is a vegetable. It is usually green and leafy, and is the main ingredient of salads. You may have an appliance at home that can quickly shred lettuce for use in salads. Lettuce is also used as an optional item for hamburgers and deli sandwiches. Some people even eat lettuce by itself. I have not done this. So you can purchase many types of things at stores.

If I drive around, I sometimes notice the houses and buildings all around. There are also pieces of farm land that are very large. Houses can be built from different kinds of materials. The most common types are brick, wood, and vinyl or synthetic siding. Houses have lawns that need to be tended. Lawns need to be mowed regularly. Most people use riding lawnmowers to do this. You can also use a push mower. These come in two varieties: gas-powered and manual. You don’t see manual push-mowers very much anymore, but they are a good option if you do not want to pollute the air with smoke from a gas-powered lawnmower. I notice that many families designate the lawnmowing responsibility to a teenager in the household. Many of these teenagers are provided with an allowance for mowing the yard, as well as performing other chores, like taking out the trash, washing the dishes, making their bed, and keeping the house organized. Allowances are small amounts of money given by parents to their children, usually on a weekly basis. These usually range from 5 dollars to 15 dollars, sometimes even 20 dollars. Many parents feel that teenagers can learn financial responsibility with this system.

Holy shit you are one triggered nigger.
Admit it:
ANIME IS SUPERIOR!

Now I will talk about farm land. Farm land can be identified by some common features. They almost always consist of a very large patch of dirt with small green plants lined up in very long rows. You may sometimes see farm equipment riding over these rows, like tractors or combines. These machines help farmers grow more crops in less time. They are a very helpful invention. Some different types of crops are soybeans, cotton, corn, tomatoes, tobacco, and lettuce (which I mentioned earlier). Most crops are used as food, and can be defined as either fruits or vegetables. Some are commonly eaten raw, after being rinsed in water to remove any dirt. Some are often cooked, which helps give them a more pleasant taste and makes them easier to chew. A very versatile vegetable is the potato. It can be eaten raw, or it can be cooked in a variety of ways. They can be baked, and many people like to add butter to them. They can be mashed, and a lot of times brown gravy or milk gravy is poured on top of them. They can be cut into thin strips and fried. Typically a large amount of grease is required to prepare potatoes in this style, but they are easy to make and easy to eat. You can order them at several fast-food restaurants. Potatoes can also be boiled, stewed, and scalloped. There is a wide variety of options available to you when cooking potatoes.

Some other types of crops grown on farm land are used for other purposes. Cotton is used to make clothing (which I also mentioned earlier). It is a very versatile and inexpensive material for clothes. Such items as shirts, pants, socks, and underwear can be made from cotton. The process of converting cotton from a cotton plant to clothing is fairly complicated. Today, cotton is harvested more efficiently through the use of the cotton gin, invented by Eli Whitney many years ago.

Eva brought too many normalfags into anime.

don't respond to the untermensch, he is stuck on 3d whorbs until the day he dies while us glorious uberaryans can enjoy all the 2d waifus our hearts desire. I'm glad the Holla Forums board owner is such a cool guy. Holla Forums's /a/ is extremely rulecucked. even among glorious anime watchers there are subhumans about.

I doubt you were around 20 years ago to witness this. Besides, toonami with cowboy bebop and crunchyroll/netflix streaming are currently bringing way more normalfags than eva did when the internet was still in its infancy. When eva aired there weren't even normalfags using internet to access anime. Just the other day I saw my college friend who was formerly a soccer player in highschool watching ero anime from netflix on his big screen television with a couple of his friends. I kid you not there were 4 of them, complete normies watching softcore hentai while smoking crack. Don't blame eva.

Tobacco is another type of crop. It is used in making cigarettes. A lot of people smoke cigarettes, even though many medical sources have identified them as harmful to people’s health. Warnings are printed on cigarette packages reminding people of possible dangers resulting from smoking. Cigarettes are available in several brands, including Marlboro, Salem, and Virginia Slims. There is a brand called Kool, but I don’t know whether they are still available at most outlets. Tobacco farming is a large industry, and currently there is debate about it. Recently the government decided on some regulations that cost tobacco companies a large amount of money.

If you notice, some farm lands have animals living on them. Most of these are cows, and there are also pigs, sheep, and goats living on farms. Some are raised for the milk they provide. This milk goes through several processes to ensure that it is not contaminated before it is made available to consumers at stores (which I mentioned earlier). Another use for farm animals is meat. Three popular types of meat are beef, pork, and chicken. Beef comes from cows. Pork comes from pigs. Chicken comes from chickens, but you probably knew that. These animals are raised to become plump and healthy, then they are killed, sometimes at slaughter houses. The meat is then removed from their bodies, cleaned, and made available at a variety of stores and restaurants. Sometimes this process can seem gross, but it is part of an advanced ecological food chain on earth. Just like birds eat worms and tigers eat deer, human beings eat cows and pigs. The main difference is that we don’t eat animals raw. We cook the meat to remove blood, fat, and germs from it. We also season our meat with salt or different kinds of sauces. The end result is food that is very tasty and is healthy for us.

I am most likely older than you user. We built Eva up too much and the lure for normalfags with delusions of taste was irresistible. Eva wasn't the main gateway but it did a lot of damage. The psuedointellectual normalfag scum it pulled in droves are far more irritating than some DBZ mouthbreather. We should have kept quiet about it. Too late now though.

that was more Dragonball Z and Pokemon, as well as Toonami

Farmers do not like trespassers. If a farmer sees one, he will sometimes shoot at them with a shotgun that he owns. Trespassing is against the law. Laws are created by government to prevent people from living in fear. They are meant to provide safety for citizens. Our government in America consists of a legislative branch, an executive branch, and a judicial branch. The legislative branch makes laws based on the concerns of citizens they represent. The executive branch consists of the President. This person enforces the law, and he has certain other duties like declaring war and approving bills prepared by members of the legislative branch. The President is also considered the leader of our country. The judicial branch interprets the laws. This branch consists of the courts and the trials held in them. Here a judge and jury determine from evidence presented by lawyers whether someone is guilty of breaking a law. Initial law enforcement takes place among police officers. They are the first people to encounter situations where a law is being broken. If a criminal (law-breaker) becomes too violent or hostile, they will use guns or mace or nightsticks to administer immediate punishment. Their goal is to bring the criminal under control, so that he can receive a punishment determined by members of the judicial branch of government. Punishments mostly include time in jail, but they can also include fines and, in extreme cases, the death penalty. There is controversy surrounding the death penalty.

Children play with toys. This is common to almost all kids. Toys come in a very wide variety. Boys tend to like cars, action figures, and toy weapons. Girls tend to like dolls, toy kitchens, and make-up. Both of them like building or assembling things, be it with Legos, blocks, Play-Doh, or something similar. Toys can be found at most stores, and these days entire stores are dedicated to selling only toys. The most popular of these is Toys ‘R’ Us (with a backwards “R”). Their mascot is Geoffrey the Giraffe. Children love to go to Toys ‘R’ Us and look at the wide variety of toys available. Most children receive the greatest quanitity of toys on their birthdays, or during the holiday season in December. For the majority of children, this holiday is Christmas. For Jewish children, the holiday is Channakuh. Either way, the kid gets presents during this time, and most of these presents are toys.

Where the fuck do you go to school? Detroit?

lol, I have probably watched about 20 anime in my entire life including DBZ, yugioh, and pokemon I'm just baiting the autist.

I'm just saying even if you're 30 now you were too young when eva was released to witness the so called wave of normalfags that eva somehow brought in even though downloading anime from the internet wasn't even a thing and there were no established translation groups. You sound like some elitist mouth breather who complains on /a/ about things that don't even effect you and you're likely making shit up just to badmouth one of the few anime worth watching.

Your reading comprehension isn't too hot is it? It's OK. I don't expect much from this board when it comes to topics like this. Carry on.

He officially stated he doesn't give a fuck about anything except spam months ago.

Like I said, you're just making shit up. There are many other anime that have brought in more normalfags than eva and you're the only one bothered by "psuedointellectual normalfags" who pride themselves on eva that literally don't exist.

Not the same user but:

That chosen one's channel is full of this horseshit. Why the fuck do normies eat this shit up?

He's a kike? Source?

I used to watch him before I found my way to imageboards, I tired of the channel tbh.

Christmas is a holiday which has gradually become centered around the character “Santa Claus” and his elves and reindeer. Children are told that Santa’s elves build their toys, and Santa delivers them personally to each house in the world by riding in an airborne sleigh hauled by nine reindeer, including Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, who leads the way. Another popular Christmas character is Frosty the Snowman. Frosty is basically any snowman that comes to life. So during Christmas, many children build snowmen, and some of them hope that theirs might come to life. But all of these characters are myths. The true origin of Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus, who founded the religion of Christianity a couple of thousand years ago. Many popular Christmas carols deal with his story, such as “Joy to the World” and “Silent Night.”

Other holidays include Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Independence Day. Thanksgiving has become a tradition of preparing large quantities of food for a large gathering of people, mainly family and friends. This meal usually features turkey or ham as the main course. Turkey and ham are both kinds of meat (which I mentioned earlier). The meal usually also consists of dressing and a wide assortment of vegetables (which I also mentioned earlier). The origin of Thanksgiving is usually traced to the days of the pilgrims, who were the first settlers in America. They made peace with the native people, the Indians, and together enjoyed a large feast, thanking God for providing them with such an abundance. (Their concepts of God were probably very different.)

Evangelion is pretty straightforward. I don't really get these alternative theories that explain things that don't need to be explained or even threads like this where people don't understand the plot. Maybe people like this are just confused because the animators animated a giant rei doing sexual things to represent the instrumentality project. It's not like there is a secret meaning behind it, instrumentality was a subplot that was developed throughout the whole series. There's nothing not to get.

Halloween is the holiday when people dress in costumes to look like other characters. Most of these are children, who go from door to door in different neighborhoods to request candy from the people living there. They usually say “trick or treat” then receive a treat. Very rarely does the person in the house respond with a trick. Halloween has some sort of demonic origin that I am not quite sure about, but the name derives from “All Hallow’s Eve.” I will not say much about Independence Day, but it is the day Americans celebrate the anniversary of our independence from Britain. Most families purchase fireworks during this holiday and set them off in their lawns (which I mentioned earlier).

America gained independence from Britain in the late 1700’s after the Revolutionary War. Britain was hoping to extend its empire across the Atlantic Ocean, but the colonists who settled the territory did not want to be under Britain’s control, with their various taxes and regulations. Both sides were very passionate about their position on the issue, so a war occurred. This war featured a few heroes, including George Washington and Paul Revere. George Washington became America’s first president when we gained independence. I am not sure what happened to Paul Revere. The Declaration of Independence was written before the war by Thomas Jefferson in 1776 and made clear the position of the colonists. It was signed by many important people, including Ben Franklin and John Hancock. Ben Franklin is well-known for many things. One of these is inventing electrical conductors in the form of lightning rods. A famous tale is that he flew a kite with a small piece of metal somewhere on the string during a lightning storm. This was an effective way to test his theory. Another thing Ben Franklin is known for is publishing Poor Richards Almanac. This was like a magazine and contained some of his famous writings and quotations. One famous quote was “Tell me, I forget. Teach me, I remember. Involve me, I learn.” Maybe this had something to do with why he flew that kite.

If I report this as spam will the BO care?

He said the only thing he cared about was spam. And I also remember him talking about one person sending allot of reports. Try it out.

Look at this place. What do you think?

Trees are one of our most important natural resources. They are made of wood, and wood can be made into a variety of products. Some of the more obvious kinds are furniture, houses, and toothpicks. However, wood can also be made into paper. When I first heard this, I was skeptical, but it is true. Paper is a very important product in our society. Writers and artists have greatly benefited from the invention of paper. With only some paper and a pen or pencil, a writer can produce stories and poems that can captivate readers. They can also write down historical facts about their society. Actually, these writings don’t become historical until years later. At the time, the writings could probably be considered news. Artists use paper for their drawings and paintings. They can also use canvas. Drawings and paintings can be very beautiful. They can depict a wide variety of subjects, including flowers, animals, landscapes, and people. They can be realistic or impressionistic. Some paintings also attempt to convey emotions merely by the way the colors are combined and the brushstrokes are applied. This is a modern or contemporary approach to art. Many people think this approach does not require as much talent as the realistic styles.

The only time eva really grabbed my attention was the couple of times they explored the psyche of the angels. LIke that one that tried to communicate using the child form. They should have explored that route some more. Trying to figure out how a race that is so different from humanity yet so close ticks is much more interesting than teenager angst and silly conspiracies.

What about all the anime spam that HighJinks and Holla Forums have been hitting us with? Do you report that too?

.>>478970

Then it would be a ayy lmao show.

I thought I would introduce myself and describe some of my experience for my first entry. If you're going to follow my blog, you may as well know more about the one that is spewing all of the nonsense that you'll find here.

My first real MMO experience was in June of 2000. I had finally decided to buy EverQuest (it now came with the first expansion, Ruins of Kunark!). Though I had seen it in the computer games at my local electronics store, I had passed it up in favor of other titles that were released during that time. Well, I had no idea what was in store for me. I had no idea how much I would love EverQuest and online gaming in general. It was to be a bumpy ride, both online and for my marriage at the time.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I experienced that first day in EQ. I was instantly and hopelessly hooked. Here was a complete online world, in full and amazing 3D, with other players! There's really no way to truly describe what it was like for me. I know the experience is different for everyone, but for me it was epic. There was just some kind of MAGIC about the whole thing for me. A magic that wasn't to go away for a very long time.

Since that time, I have been in countless MMO Betas and played countless released MMOs. I have played characters to level cap in numerous games. I feel that i have a very good grasp of both what online gaming is today, and what it used to be "back in the day". And things are definately different. For one thing, we have a new generation of gamers now and that had truly changed not only how players interact with each other, but how game creators cater to the common gamer.

I plan to talk about all of these issues and more in this blog if you would care to join me. I have a lot of opinions and I plan to share them, right or wrong.

It would be extremely painful.

That sounds pretty cool tbh.

For you

The angels weren't ayys tho. They were barely different from Humans on a genetic level. Like less than 1% DNA difference.

Having difficulty talking to the aliens is a trope of the 1st contact genre.

Numerous insects are pests on peach trees in South Carolina. They cause damage to the peach flowers, fruit, twigs, limbs and trunk. Some of the most common of these are plum curculio, Oriental fruit moth, peachtree borer, lesser peachtree borer, shothole borer, catfacing insects, scale, Japanese beetle and the green June beetle.

As a result of the need to control some serious insect pests as well as disease organisms, individuals who grow peaches in their backyard for home use often discover that obtaining acceptable quality fruit requires more specialized care than they can give. It should be noted that without the application of well-timed pesticides, it is common for insect pests and disease to ruin the entire crop as well as damage the tree(s).

Several all-purpose fruit sprays are on the market for homeowner use. These materials contain insecticides and a fungicide, which will control most insects and diseases seen in a home orchard fruit tree situation. See Table 1 for examples of brands and products. As with any pesticide, read and follow all label directions and precautions.

Aside from pesticides, homeowners can follow such cultural practices as proper sanitation to reduce insect pests significantly. Sanitation includes quickly removing and destroying dead, diseased and damaged wood and fruit. The leaves, wood and fruit often provide pests with places to complete their development or to survive the winter.

Although adequate insect control on peaches usually requires spraying trees, these sprays need to be timed accurately to be effective. Knowledge of the insect pests and their life cycles aids in identification as well as the early diagnosis of a developing pest problem.

The adult plum curculio (Conotrachelus nenuphar) beetle is a mottled brown with a rough and warty body surface. It is about ¼-inch long and has a long, curved snout. Its immature stage is a grub (larva). A fully mature grub is legless, smooth-bodied and up to ½ inch in length. It is yellowish to grayish in color and slightly curved with a brown head.
Both adults and grubs cause damage to peaches, as well as plums and other stone fruits, apples and occasionally pears. The primary injury is caused by the adult female when she makes a crescent-shaped cut in the skin of the fruit to lay her eggs. This results in D-shaped scars on the fruit surface. Grubs that hatch from the eggs feed in the fruit making it worthless. Later in the season both males and females damage the fruit by making round feeding punctures.

Plum curculio adults overwinter (survive the winter) under leaves, brush and in other protected places near the orchard. Wild plum thickets within ¼ mile of an orchard can provide a source of adults. The adults become active when average temperatures reach 50-60 ºF for three to four days, or when the maximum temperature reaches 75 ºF for two or more days. This is usually about the time peach trees bloom. The first activity will be noticed on outside rows.

This nigger is mad as fuck.

You really have to question this guy's sanity when he's trying to save the dedicated shitposting board from shitposting by shitposting.
Spite bump

They feed on developing fruit and leaves and lay their eggs in the young fruit. Carefully inspect fruit on these outside rows for egg-laying and feeding scars. Fruit infested shortly after bloom by the first generation drop to the ground. The larvae hatch and feed in the fruit. They leave the fruit, burrow into the ground and pupate (transform into the non-feeding stage where the larva changes into an adult). From mid-June through July the first generation adults emerge, move into the trees, and begin laying eggs. Fruit infected by the second generation remain on the tree until harvest. Again the larvae feed for a while, drop to the ground and pupate. The second generation adults emerge in the fall, move to the hibernation areas and overwinter.

When disturbed, the adult plum curculio tends to fold its legs against its body and fall to the ground where it remains motionless for several minutes. This behavior can be used when trying to detect its presence. Place a light colored drop cloth on the ground under the tree and shake some branches. If present, the plum curculio will drop to the ground and be readily visible.

Control: Homeowners can achieve at least partial control by practicing good sanitation methods. These include picking up and destroying fruit on a weekly basis that drops early, as well as removing or cleaning up overwintering sites.

Chemical controls should be applied immediately after the flower petals fall to control the first generation. Three sprays, the first in mid-June and the second at the end of June and the third in early July will control the second generation adults. Homeowners can use carbaryl or malathion. These insecticides may be used individually, or can be found in premixed home orchard spray products. See Table 1 for examples of brands and products. When using carbaryl or malathion, wait 3 or 7 days, respectively, between spray application and harvest. Permethrin or lambda cyhalothrin may also be used to control plum curculio, but do not apply these products within 14 days of harvest. Repeated use of carbaryl, permethrin, or lambda cyhalothrin may increase problems later in the season with scale or spider mite outbreaks. A mixture of neem oil and pyrethrins is labeled for plum curculio control and may give some control. As with all pesticides, read and follow all label directions and precautions.

lol that nigger be mad.

New tangent: What is good /a/ or Holla Forums to watch after Eva, either as a pick me up or as more wtf?

I don't know about anime, but In the Mouth of Madness is pretty good for strange shit.
It stars VILE! NO! if that makes any difference.

RahXephon and Escaflowne if you want more mecha similar to Eva, Lain, Utena or Madoka Magica for more wtf, I guess Great Teacher Onizuka or Golden Boy for a pick me up as they're also 90s series like Eva, but a lot of comedies work for that too.

Paranoia Agent is good.

wch sum k-0-n 2 git ur dik hrd m8

Bersek
Serial Experiments Lain
Haruhi Suzumiya

>>>/rec/147 (or the board in General)

Oh fuck, I never knew we had that board.

obviously… fucking newfag… we have to spoonfeed you babies EVERYTHING

Haruhi was annoying though.

Goes on /a/.

Most anime is annoying. There are very few anime even on those charts that people with standards would enjoy.

Give me Gerber next time, I want to be a Gerber babby

>>>/a/

Yeah that's where you want to go if you like being banned for anything that isn't moeshit, we know.

back to freech with ya

You would know all about freech wouldn't you, goon?

Why did they turn it into a text board? Was the ultimate redpill to regress back to early internet technology?

Only the sauce and chart threads are worth a dam, the /a/ hot pocket bans you for asking for sauce and redirects you to their.

where is the delete post function?

Don't worry about it user no one is going to make fun of you because you… MADE A MISTAKE AHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD

It wasn't the ultimate red pill it was the getting off imageboards and going back to early internet techology pill.

Idk, there's something kind of cool about the way they did it.

And now freech occupies the spot as the most active text board on the internet.

Yeah /a/ is shit. They literally have been having the same threads and posting nearly the same exact posts since the creation of 4chan. /a/ hasn't produced any memes since 2009 since they aren't allowed to be creative thanks to their nazi mods. Holla Forums has a lot of low effort memes but at least we are free to experiment in memeology. Also leaving /a/ has lowered my desire to fap every hour of the day to anime girls. Now I only fap every other hour of the day.

My mistake, english lagnuage text board.

t. banned shitposter

I think you mean authoritarian.

How?

It's basically a non bad version of the original tv show ending. Basically everything goes back to normal, nobody knows Shinji, etc. The fun thing here is to realize how he had a really old mobile phone when the comic started (mid 90s) and by the end he has a smartphone (2010s)

she's 14 you sick fucks

pedo please

so? Asuka isn't real.

14 is ready. I would say 14-16 is courting age with some sexual experimentation thrown on the side while 16-18 is prime impregnation age. She should be having babies from 16-25, one every year, but I get if some people can't handle that.

Pretentious horseshit that only otaku retards lap up.

Eva is normie as fuck. Otakus lap up ichigo mashimaro and miniami ke and yotsuba.

I still like it even if EoE is hilariously pretentious.

Not even fap worthy.

Impostor.

Too much makeup though, asuka definitely has a natural look.

Shit.

This. Also it ruined anime with it's philosophical bullshit. After its' success, all other anime had to be "deep" and "meaningful".

what anime was ruined by being inspired by eva? you people are seriously overreacting. anime wasn't nearly as popular in the 90s in the west as you seem to think. you had to literally order vhs tapes through the mail and had to read the subtitles off of note cards just to understand anything.

But why is it shit?

Let me count the ways:

1. Uninspired premise
2. Nonsensical plot
3. Unlikable characters
4. Bad animation and character design
5. Terrible color palette
6. Crappy mecha design
7. Boring story
8. Awful voice acting
9. Stupid people loved it
10. Other anime tried to be like it

bump

A deconstruction of the mecha genre, giant robot genre, and Toho cinema is hardly what I would call a "uninspired premise".
What the fuck are you talking about? The plot made total sense, I was never confused what was going on. Can you provide a example please?
They were never meant to be likeable. They were meant to be interesting, a change from routine. This isn't your moe kawaii desu ne~ #10432456 SoL nip show.
The animation was fantastic when they had a budget, the character design is iconic. For instance: Gendo's pose differentiated him from other characters, a technique used by Kurosawa himself.
It looked great to me.
What? The "mechs" managed to look terrifying and intimidating despite how brightly colored they were. This is deserving of praise.
The story was fantastic and remained interesting to the end, the cinematography and episode structure were similarly fantastic.
Did you fucking watch the dub? What the fuck is wrong with you?
And I bet you are the judge of who and who is not a "stupid person" aren't you? Get your contrarian, pseudo-intellectual head out of your egotistical self-centered ass.
Oh, it must be this shows fault that others tried to copy it?

A whole lot of "nuh uh, my shit tier deconstruction is flawless for reasons".

I provided arguments against your claims, you did not. The only "nuh uh" in there would be my response to #5. If you are unable to make counter arguments then I will ask you to: please fuck off.

You made no arguments. Just spewed forth your opinions on how great it was to you. Typical fanboy sperging.

I agree

>the characters are bad on purpose so that makes it okay