Christine Chubbuck Film

youtube.com/watch?v=jfred100sWQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1860&v=R5I1lRiiINM
youtube.com/watch?v=rjBXSYBnVOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why make a movie about a woman who was so lonely and unhappy that she killed herself? It's the only thing Chubbuck's famous for, and her death is only of interest to people who knew her and to the morbid.
Why make this movie? Why now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

Probably going to blame the men in her life and the patriarchy for causing her death.

They're not wired for it, tbh. Most women will face a crushing desire to bear a child of their own by age 28.

I bet they'll end the movie with just her final words and not actually show the suicide.

They show it. Apparently they film her saying her speech on a TV screen (like one of the tv screens behind her in the poster) and after the shot it cuts to the reactions of the crew.

They should have made a movie about Bud Dwyer, his story is more interesting.

They made a documentary, I think it's called:

An Honest Man

Here's a still from "Kate Plays Christine" (a meta documentary about Chubbuck also coming out this year)

Is 2016 "Public Suicide Prevention Year" or something?

What makes you say that?

2 movies about a beta female known only for commiting suicide on tv is somewhat unusual. maybe her story only recently becam available or somethingvpep vpijfv sdpijfv 'ksjf vkljkl s;ldfkjb sdflkjlsjg vm dlksmr tek.g,mi fjbsdf;ijb etlkwgj;mbisjb ds;ofbjv oihuyjnkldmg pjgr glkdfsmv kl;sdmslgj e

DROPPED
MISOGYNY 4 LYFE

Did you have a seizure or something?

Fembot confirmed

That's a 29 year old? No wonder she couldn't get a man, she looks like one.

Women in their late 20s / early 30s are the easiest pussy on this planet.

Their biological clock enters desperation mode and they start craving children.

Be warned, though, they'll try to trap you into marriage.

If you ever decide to marry make damn sure she hasn't reached this age. No man in history has married a woman over 25 and not regretted it.

I'm sure you're not exactly the greatest looking specimen yourself.

Don't leave your used condoms in the trash. Flush them or destroy the the semen.

Why didn't she just become a lesbian like the rest of the progressives?

Because America was still great then, and people didn't become fags just because they failed at life.

So I guess that makes you a fag?

Why even live

Is this the same movie or is it a documentary?

she looks too much like a man, I suspect something else was going on.

Unless they keep it in some museum with highly controlled temperature and humidity, the tape itself might start to decay and eventually, it'll be damaged beyond repair.

Just look at the thousands of dollars movie studios spend on remastering old classics in 35mm. A piece of shit VHS tape stored in some storage room has no chance.

Damn, Rebecca Hall looks fucking fine as Christine in that promo, a whole lot better then Christine actually looked in real life.

lol theyre making a movie saying that if youre not willing to be a BB then you're literally murdering women

No one cares about why a guy kills himself. The rare Female Wizard suicide is where the money is.

The horrific moment that Christine Chubbuck, morning host of Sun Coast Digest on WXLT in Sarasota, Florida, pulled a .38 caliber revolver from under her desk and shot herself in the head will never be seen, her brother Greg, tells PEOPLE.

After the 29-year-old journalist died – 15 hours later at a local hospital – her shocked family made sure to get an injunction preventing the release of the tape of her suicide. After it was seized as evidence by authorities, it was turned over to their mother, Peg.

"I don't know to this day where it is," Greg says. "But I know no one knows where it is and no one ever will if I have anything to say about it."

wat

It's on reel-to-reel tape, it was preserved in the station owner's million dollar home. Please.

Quad tape, to be exact.

It's an experimental documentary.

A forty minute talk about the film with the actress, director and writer

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1860&v=R5I1lRiiINM

youtube.com/watch?v=rjBXSYBnVOI

Trailer for "Christine"