Eh he he

What did he mean by this?

My favorite part is when he screams
AVAH KADAVUH

=DAA=

Name/trip filtered

What did he mean by this?

Really I thought he was a middle aged neo nazi goth wizard?

I never considered it until he said it. Great scene.

No way, the stock laugh is cringey. They needed to be more menacing. This scene reminded me of an episode of bazinga

I think he was supposed to be a sort of generic, per the genre "Dark Lord" who just wanted to rule the world, like Sauron, but Rowling ended up turning him into a literal Nazi as an allegory for the "dangers" of white supremacy as she started becoming more overtly political.

Why didn't Voldemort just hire somebody to shoot Harry Potter?

Why doesn't Voldemort just Sieg Heil these Heil Hitler dubs?

why didn't Voldemort make his Horcruxes tiny pebbles and dump then in the middle of the ocean?

Why didn't Voldemort just e-mail Rowling and ask her to change the story so he wins?

Return to Reddit any time cocksucker.

Why didn't he just strangle the kid, or threw him down a well when he was an infant? Why waste it on trying to kill him with sorcery?

"And then what happened -"

A snarl contorted Professor Quirrell's face. "The absolute inadequacy of every single institution in the civilization of magical Britain is what happened! You cannot comprehend it, boy! I cannot comprehend it! It has to be seen and even then it cannot be believed! You will have observed, perhaps, that of your fellow students who speak of their family's occupations, three in four seem to mention jobs in some part or another of the Ministry. You will wonder how a country can manage to employ three of its four citizens in bureaucracy. The answer is that if they did not all prevent each other from doing their jobs, none of them would have any work left to do! The Aurors were competent as individual fighters, they did fight Dark Wizards and only the best survived to train new recruits, but their leadership was in absolute disarray. The Ministry was so busy routing papers that the country had no effective opposition to Voldemort's attacks except myself, Dumbledore, and a handful of untrained irregulars. A shiftless, incompetent, cowardly layabout, Mundungus Fletcher, was considered a key asset in the Order of the Phoenix - because, being otherwise unemployed, he did not need to juggle another job! I tried weakening Voldemort's attacks, to see if it was possible for him to lose; at once the Ministry committed fewer Aurors to oppose me! I had read Mao's Little Red Book, I had trained my Death Eaters in guerilla tactics - for nothing! For nothing! I was attacking all of magical Britain and in every engagement my forces outnumbered their opposition! In desperation, I ordered my Death Eaters to systematically assassinate every single incompetent managing the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. One paper-pusher after another volunteered to accept higher positions despite the fate of their predecessors, gleefully rubbing their hands at the prospect of promotion. Every one of them thought they would cut a deal with Lord Voldemort on the side. It took seven months to murder our way through them all, and not a single Death Eater asked why we were bothering. And then, even with Bartemius Crouch risen to Director and Amelia Bones as Head Auror, it was still too little. I could have done better fighting alone. Dumbledore's aid was not worth his moral restraints, and Crouch's aid was not worth his respect for the law." Professor Quirrell turned up the fire beneath the potion.

"And eventually," Harry said through the heart-sickness, "you realized you were just having more fun as Voldemort.

Probably thought killing like a normal human was beneath a mighty bathrobe wearer like himself.

The whole point of making Harry a horcrux was not killing him you stupid cunts

Why would he make two things with limited lifespans horcruxs?

You guys are talking about the writings of an idiot. If she had any ability to write a coherent story she would have stopped at book 2.

but book 3 was great

None of the books were good.

Because Rowling is an idiot

Wasn't that an accident?