Shit movies with god tier OSTs

Shit movies with god tier OSTs

youtube.com/watch?v=xwhOTNQcQq4&index=3&list=PLPesPmzv-3I2MvM2nOdGwmZpv87qclAuY

Other urls found in this thread:

lalalandrecords.com/Site/FamilyGuy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I imply that, will you die?

>>>/out/

It is shit. Deal with the facts, homosexual, just because you like to watch shirtless sweaty musclemen thrusting phallic symbols around in loincloths doesn't magically make the movie good. I heard about it for years and when I finally saw it it looked like a tv movie. The OST is truly great, but the movie is generic shit.

>>>/out/

>>>/lgbt/

I want to get my ass pounded hard by young Arnold.

>>>/hell/

i don't know if there's 2 or 3 of you, but you all need to fuck off somewhere and just swallow each other's cum and get over this shit already

conan is a campy film. it has a decent plot, shit acting, terrible dialogue, actually decent effects for its time, and a fuckin kickass ost. that's the end of the discussion.

There would be a lot of implications…

Conan the Barbarian is a shit movie tbh. Do you pause the movie for upskirt shots up Conan's loincloth tho? You do don't you.

I want him to fuck me, continuing of the discussion

Lifeforce (1985)

Manhunter (1986)

You're a shit poster

blade runner

>>>/oven/

I think I'm just a sucker for Walter Murphy.

For you

Kill yourself NuMale.

Whole lot of projecting in this thread.

I bet you are one of those people who thought Finn and Poe are fags, when they first saw Star Wars 7.

>>>/killyourself/

No, because I'm not some projecting closet faggot like you.

It's all right kid, embrace your homosexuality, be brave and stunning. Or just kill yourself.

Are you retarded? I was attacking an idiot who was hating on Conan and accusing people who like Conan of being faggots.

Then it was meant for that different annon. Move on, nothing to see here.

Drive is fucking shit.

If I wanted to watch an autists being autistic I'd go to Bronycon.

I don't think you understand how this phrasing works.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

yes

smh

So you think space jam is a shit movie? Go fuck yourself.

This movie along with Megarace, were the big things that originally got me into techno.

you sure it wasn't this faggot?

I'm actually not sure if I can name a single Moby song. So no.

Well, hello there, Schlomo.

You sure are alt right.

kak

Spoken like a true pigeon-chested kike.

I hate techno but I like the ost.

This is the last straw. I'm going back to halfchan, fuck you all.

Yeah, you should go the fuck back to cuckchan alright.

wew

the textbook definition of projection btw

I think bodybuilding is feminine since it goes away from functional strength into the land of muscles for visual appeal. It's peacocking, not exactly a trait one would expect from a manly man.

You do realise that peacocks are male and the reason they have such bright and beautiful feathers is to attract a female

Just like bodybuilding

Yes, but in terms of human interaction would you consider peacocking a healthy way to signal your masculinity?

That movie would have been terrible without the soundtrack tbh

No tbh

Yes, so it's inherently male.

See

In addition, the bright feathers of peacocks generally indicate that they are superior specimen, because inferior specimen with bright feathers usually find themselves targets of predators. A living peacock with beautiful, bright feathers has indicated to the female his superior survival instincts and breeding

Yes, but bodybuilding entails painting yourself golden and usually hopping on a cycle. I'm all for exercise and naturally building up one's body, but the bodybuilding 'ideal' of becoming some bronze figure has a shroud of artifice around it that can't help but make me feel embarassed for that person. For example, competitive bodybuilding is about fat eradication, no matter how dangerous it is for the health to avoid letting your bf% drop that low. The bodybuilder in the pic related would faint if he got hit in the stomach. Klokov for example, wouldn't. It's simply the case that powerlifters have a better physique than bodybuilders, precisely because their goal isn't just to show off how large their insertions are but to actually apply force.

less projection and more movies please

Conan desu, shit movie for faggots, good OST tho, true story.

I want Conan to fuck me

refer to

What else was good about it? The made at home costumes? The crappy special effects? The terrible writing? Christ in the beginning there's even a button that says "earthquake" even though they literally just discovered earth. Without the ST it's just low budget trash.

I have to say that Conan that Barbarian is a great homoerotic love story for the natural aristocrats of society. Praise POZ!
t. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Everything about that movie was as intended you PLEBE.

Holy shit, how fucking stupid are you? Did leftypol ban you, so you came here?

Disliking Flash Gordon will be grounds for deportation in Trump's America.

Flash Gordon is for faggots like Freddie Mercury, who died of GRIDS. Keep sucking cock alt right homo, die like your fag god Freddy Mercury.

Guy, you have to get right to sucking some cocks, you seem a bit edgy.

Don't you have a Twinks4Trump gangbang to be at?

take a break on coolaid

Nah, I don't want AIDS like you.

ok, drink more coolaid

Not into POZ like you.

drink and don't talk

I'm sure you aren't into the thing you keep bringing up
Don't be shy user let me suck your dick

GOD HATES FAGS

He wouldn't have made me a fag then :3

sure fag

the more you talk the less coolaid you can consume

Good, I don't want your AIDS.

Now i know what's on your mind, you want your dick sucked handsome? :3

Looking for the "gift" are you? Sorry, I don't have GRIDS.

You seem to think a lot about homo blowjobs for a guy who thinks he's not simply projecting his unconscious desires on others.

good, drink more coolaid

Having trouble finding dicks to suck, eh. Keep trolling truckstop bathrooms, you'll find some Conan the Barbarian and Flash Gordon fans there to give you "the gift".

I don't know what any of these buzzwords you keep spouting mean, but as long as I get to wrap my lips around your dick then it's all good ;D

>>>/bog/

i don't see a noooo~

so many words instead of gulp gulp

Walter Murphy and Ron Jones have released the first volume of their work on Family Guy: lalalandrecords.com/Site/FamilyGuy.html

the retard-o-meter just fucking broke so hard it spontaneously combusted

I think he's saying that the console reads 'earth quake' when they just discovered earth. As in, the name of a earth quake would be a 'quake'. It's a really shallow, redditor nitpicky point because in reality they wouldn't even be speaking english either. The illiterate nigger knows nothing of kino.

but earth is just a word. we call this planet earth because we're retarded.

that user is still a super retard.

true

KMFDM

tell me another movie like Drive bro ; _;

better than the best

MEGALOMANIACAL

AND HARDER THAN THE REST

bump

I've owned and enjoyed this tune on the Annihilation soundtrack for ages and this is the first time I've realized what the fuck it was actually saying.