Luke...

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I left your sister to be raised as a wealthy princess in the lap of luxury on a gorgeous planet while leaving you on a hot, sandy rock with a surly old man who exploited your labor and wouldn't let you hang out with the few friends you had left? In fact it's the exact same planet your father was born on. We also left your grandmother to rot here in slavery instead of saving her at literally any time. Yes that's right us Jedi knew of slavery happening everywhere yet did nothing to stop it. Well anyway, it's all in the past so forget about it. I'm going to barely train you in space magic before sending you to fight your father. I'm sure you think this training is special but no we did this all the time with classrooms of younglings wearing special mini helmets. The same younglings your father butchered with that lightsaber I gave to you. He was a good friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_One
yodasdatapad.com/ages.html
rickworley.com/2016/01/07/the-force-awakens-vs-the-prequels-or-so-this-is-how-personal-expression-dies-to-thunderous-applause/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did Obi Wan disappear when Vader swiped at him?

My favourite meme.

Leia grew up as a spoiled bitch that's why it was Luke who saved the galaxy and Leia who was the tsundere bitch love interest. privilege + power = useless
luke was basically a black man put down by the system and why he was so successful in the endd

Why would Obi-Wan leave the future of the galaxy in the hands of a 20-something years old boy who isn't even aware of being force sensitive when he himself is one of the most skilled Jedis to have ever existed?

he's canonically 47 in ANH

Better question is why wasn't he naked in the swamp? His robe didn't disappear when Vader killed him so is that supposed to be some kind of ghost robe?

Obiwan was retarded and thought anakin was the chosen one. Did he suspect luke was going to be anything?

JJ Abrams lore: gay mexican's starfighter is called THE BLACK ONE.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_One

THE
BLACK
ONE

Oh my fucking god.

To the surprise of nobody

so he was 17 in Ep3?

20 years have passed, not 30.
He was 17 in Ep1.

Sauce?

None, he was 25 and that poster is a dumb cumskin
yodasdatapad.com/ages.html

Yeah whatever you disrespectful cunt.
25+10 or something years = he was in his mid 30s during AotC and RotS.
Which makes him 50 or something in the OT.

It never amazes me how fat and greasy reddipol is with the amount of mental gymnastics and dodging criticism cumskins perform.

here we go

hang yourself

So he's never been to jail or taken a selfie holding money?

WEW

daily reminder freech lost

What was Obi-Wans plan anyway? Did he have a plan? Was he just waiting for Luke to grow a bit older and then approach him for training or had he given up and just coincidentally hung out on the same planet as luke?

He stayed there to "watch over him" which I guess means letting his family get massacred by the empire and Luke almost killed by sand people (good thing they only knocked him out and didn't decide to chop his fucking head off, eh Ben?) Then despite having no training he throws Luke into a series of highly dangerous situations, abandoning him at the last minute with what amounts to suicide just to prove he's cooler than vader. Also never bothers to mention that Leia is his sister because, you know, two attractive young people who just escaped a life threatening ordeal are probably going to fuck, wouldn't want to ruin that with an incest warning. Ben Kenobi was a selfish, incompetent asshole.

Genuinely made me laugh.

I bet it was more like

Acktually Anakin was the chosen one user. He was the one that brought equilibrium to the Force. He whipped the light side first, then the Dark side, keeping it in balance with the Gray side

He was 57 in ANH.

That's the logical theory a lot of fans have had, given the definition of "Balance", but Lucas already shot it down and confirmed that "Bringing balance" means destroying the Dark and ensuring Jedi Supremacy. He truly fell by turning on the Jedi, but redeemed himself by following his destiny and destroying the Sith so the Jedi could be reborn under Luke and the Light reign supreme. Apparently this is Lucas' idea of "Balance".

But it's perfectly fine because Luke had male privilege.

smug kenobi is best kenobi

Lucas is also a fucking hack who screwed up not one, not two, but three prequel movies and completely shat on everything the OT established.

Wrong.
rickworley.com/2016/01/07/the-force-awakens-vs-the-prequels-or-so-this-is-how-personal-expression-dies-to-thunderous-applause/

Most of the good parts of the OT came from people who weren't Lucas. The original script was a complete mess and his wife needed to constantly rewrite it and re-edit the scenes that were shot. The highest point of the story, film-wise was Empire, and Lucas didn't even direct that movie.

Then we get the prequels, which are chock full of plotholes, inconsistent storytelling, and borderline retarded ideas like:
and many others.

And that's not even mentioning the shoddy writing and wooden dialogue.

tl:dr Lucas is a hack.

How about you read the link? Parroting RLM as if they knew anything about filmmaking and attributing all the things you like to someone else besides Lucas desperately makes you look like a complete moron.

And yet that's still a better record than Disney

lol what a homosexual

and a good friend

Was that supposed to be an argument? You know he's 100% right. George Lucas is a fucking genius.

I love these