Lolita

Lolita (1997) > Lolita (1962)
Dominique Swain > Sue Lyon

Dominique was better looking. Couldn't act, but very lolita like.

Being an old fag, I actually saw to movie in the movie theater in Beverly Hills.

Are there any nudes of Claire Abbott? Just curious

Pedophiles are real???

Yes there are.

Got any?

I've seen her posted multiple times, who is she exactly?

>>>/normalfag/

Was a teenage boy when I saw the movie.

The 1962 version was severely limited by the prudishness of the times. It turned into a comedy with a likeable protagonist, which is totally wrong. The 1997 version captured the spirit of the book much better, and it was visually gorgeous.

She's a girl from Canada who has a youtube channel. Last time I checked she gained weight and didn't look good at all.

I've never seen Kubrick's Lolita, but the one with Jeremy Irons is fantastic.

actress too old. In the book she was 12 and grew up and by the very end she was pregnant at 16. She cried every night for 2 years while being raped by the main character. We could capture this kind of degeneracy on film today but not in the 60s and not even the 90s would this be allowed.

Up on motherless. Yeah I'm a lazy fuck.

I'd still hit it hard and repeatedly.

I think the attitude to paedophilia has actually hardened since the 90s. There was kissing and (brief) nudity in the later film, and Swain looked younger than her age. I don't think that would be allowed today. And it's pretty clear that Humbert and later Quilty are abusing her.

The Kubrick one is great too but it's a bad adaptation.

as it should be.

You could do it if you could sell it as a sort of polemic against paedophilia. Social signalling Hollywood types would absolutely go for it if you sell it to them on that basis.

I cant find the study right now, but children of teens are much more unhealthy than those of adults. mid-twenties to early thirties are the best age for a mother to have kids. anything after or before that should be avoided.

How come the attitude towards most sorts of degeneracy, including incest and fucking animals, has softened since the 90s, but the attitude against pedophilia has only increased? Wouldn't pedophilia be the next logical "Orientation" to campaign for? I'm supposed to believe libshits support dogfucking, but not pedophilia?

Because they're uncommon

Not at Salon.com, look up Todd Nickerson, a pedo fag who wrote about how pedophilia should be accepted

because being attracted to women under 20 pisses the shit out of feminists. they see it as sort of competition, so all leftist media paints pedophilia as being bad despite being natural. that being said, homosexual pedophilia is constantly promoted by the media.

fff

bump

If she can menstruate it's not pedo.

Even girls as young as 10 can menstruate. But they still don't get any tits or hips until they're a teenager. I'm speaking generally. I know exceptions exist.

she didn't age so good

pretty young girls never do. that's why all cute little young girls should be sexually used before they become ugly hags.

Pottery.