Internet hates fat people and jews

Anyone else notice a double standard? I think it hits too close to home, that people are more insecure about being virgins and having no female attention than they are about hating fat people.

Yes it is sadly true, women are judging the shit out of you.

Doesn't mean Jonah Hill isn't a fat disgusting blob that needs you to white knight for them.

fat people should all be gassed

SAVAGE

lol sensitive fat fuck

I hate fat people, jewish people, women, french people and internet people. Guess I'm insecure as fuck.

He's going to get adrenaline rushes when this memory comes up even in 40 years from now

The subway diet is the most healthy diet in the world you literally cannot die from it.

you could choke on the sandwich

Impossible, every subway dieter I've ever met has been an expert with their mouths.

This is true, I suck a mean dick

Black dicks? Because only black dicks have the same girth and length as a Subway sandwich.

Blacks are gross, no

Source on pic?

What kind of neckbeard faggot jerks off to a girl with semen on her face? Fuck the japs and their stupid disgusting fetishes. Girls covered in other men's semen is disgusting. Girls swallowing semen is fucking gross too, fuck the jews who started spreading that. The only place semen belongs is in the anus where it is kept warm and alive.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about, that's just mayonayse.

Because it wasn't a good joke, more of a bullying joke if anything. It was along the lines of

It didn't give the other comedians around, i don't know if there were any to be honest, anything to work with. Jonah made the best of it asking if some dumb cunt stuck in a second rate tv weather channel was really worth of calling him that.

And to be fair, if the roles were inverted, the internet would be flipping his shit about some fucking MGTOW shaming a poor virgin saint with his disgusting humor. They would be hating him 10x more.

Then nigga should get thicker skin and not get all sulky and mope around. Bitch is so thin skinned he cancelled all his interviews in france.

Double standards but it's better than the internet losing its collective shit over someone treating him as a disgusting fatty.

lol it wasn't like that at all stop exaggerating to try and make a point

Why are fat kikes so ass blasted about everything? They can dish it out but they can't take it. God forbid someone say something negative about rabbi footlong philly cheese with extra mayo and meat.

Why don't you post a pic of her instead of this fat idiot?

god dammit

How is that an insult?

WEW

fuck off Holla Forums

Why hasnt anyone posted it?

Why is my text like this? What did I do to deserve this?

Because you won't let me suck your dick

But I dont have a dick.

That's because you haven't whipped it out yet

I dont browse the Internet with cloths on though.

smdh forgot some parts

t. triggered Holla Forumsyp

fuck off Holla Forums this is the anime board

Stand by your fucking points

lol retard

Are you actually this retarded or are you just baiting?

she has issued a pubic apology;
" “Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends.

“No the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex (a company that specializes in making cleaning products).""

what the fuck is going on here? since when does jonah hill deserve respect from anyone?

WHAT FUCKING WORLD DID I WAKE UP IN THIS MORNING?

fat smelly fuck makes fun of himself all the time what kind of pussy loser has he turned into that cant take a fuckingjoke

This is 99% of American comedians. They are script writers not comedians, they keep refining a script until it makes people laugh and if it goes off topic even a little they have no way to fight back

The cunts are waking up to the fact that they're completely despised and their Jewish hug box can't save them. They're all failing and trying to back down on being mega cunts so they won't end up with no career at all.

Too late now though

Or exercise

Is that you CommonFag radio?

You'd think that by now people would learn to post a webm/mp4.

He looks like fat Jay in the thumb

lol i hope soon he finds out that fire is hot

If this guy isn't a comedian that can't self-deprecate, why the fuck is he shoved down everyone's throats constantly?

That's pretty much all modern comedians nowadays. Now they are trying to be social media icons trying to affect change but just end up like politicians who can't deliver on their promises.

What a fucking bitch.
Fuck her.

Fuck you.

What are you going to do about it? Why dont you ask the mods to get rid of embedded videos then?

That would mean he wasn't always one.
This is probably the first time he's ever had someone besides himself talking shit about him directly to his face.

jonah hill has always taken himself far, far too seriously

Did anybody see War Dogs? Was it any good?

I'm just hoping that people would realize how easy it is to download videos from youtube. With a browser extension, all I needed was 2-3 clicks and I had the video. And as it was well under the filesize limit, I didn't even have to do anything to it.

Jonah, you and your trips can get out of here, you unfunny fat jew