Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

i heard on cnn that your pic is a symbol of white nationalism

What is that expression supposed to convey?

"look at that BBC!"

go away louis

Damn I just want to marry her and then watch her get fucked by a black man

10/10 aryan waifu. I prefer her with her imperfections.

Too bad white women age like shit

She's as plain as you can possibly get, why she was picked to play fatass jonah hill's gf in superbad. Get better taste fagget.

is that linsdaey lohan? she got rekt by life

no its emma stone.

Choose one, goy

I have a feeling she looks terrible without makeup. Also I hate her overbite, it's extremely obnoxious.

Remember her in Superbad? In that movie her character was not good looking when she was younger and got "super hot" over the course of a summer. It's funny because Emma Stone is 5/10 in that movie but actually looks pretty hot later on in her career.

But still, probably not actual wife material. Gotta have a woman that's still pretty without makeup.

aryan just means white you esoteric hitlerist sperg kike

So none of them.

All women age badly. Just be thankful she isn't asian.

think you might be a fag user

Post women who look good without makeup.

Asians probably age the best out of all races. That woman is probably in her 90's

Chinks nips age great till they suddenly turn into Yoda.

I don't have pictures of celebrities without makeup and don't really care to find any, but I know of women I've met and dated in my own life that look good with makeup.

Personally I'm okay with asian women getting old. Then again I'm a hapa with a Japanese grandmother who's old and watches Korean soap operas all day.

There's not much difference

So, let me understand here: you want a woman who's like/will end up like your Japanese grandmother?

I want a woman who is nice and funny and maybe a bit rebellious or something. Having shared interests would be nice as well. Regarding the whole getting old thing like my grandmother, I grew up with a lot of Asian people so I guess I'm just used to it user.

Rebellious enough to bring home a bull to have you watch?

found the weeb

Meanwhile Western women hit menopause at 30 thanks to all their hormone injected food.

Aryan is a title for iranian and designated shitting street nobles you fat cuck.

More like 30-40.

No by rebellious I guess I meant the type of chick you'd find in the 90's with blue hair and was a rebel but was down to earth too. Nowadays I guess I'll go for a nerdy chick or just someone nice in general.

If you want rebellious these days you should go for the most aggressively right wing girl you can find

the virginity is strong with this one

Surely if he were a virgin he wouldn't have seen any women without makeup?

yeah true, that image is far too generous to the chinks

Fuck you all. Pepe is hot

This. Any "nerdy chick" he finds will be some annoying feminist.

just die in my sleep already

the fact that he claims all women are ugly without make up is the only proof you need that he's never seen a pair of labia in his life

lol

She's in her 30s lad.

My fantasy's to gradually break Emma Stone's mind with hypnosis, subliminal messaging, and a little bit of emotional abuse until she truly, completely believes she's a frog.

By the time I'm done with her she doesn't talk (just ribbits and croaks), doesn't wear clothes and goes bare naked like an animal, has to be wet 24/7 so she spends most of her time in either the bathtub or backyard pond, doesn't stand up and walk (only squats and leaps along), and tries to live on any insects she finds. I feed her though, because she doesn't have much luck. I wonder if she even knows who she was as a human. I know that even if she does she's glad she's a frog now, because when I hold her in my arms and tenderly stroke her sweet soft slippery slimy body her eyes just fill with the purest, deepest happiness.

She may not make the best roommate or gf but she would make a great pet, I think.

all me

Why must you turn my office into a house of lies?

Fuck you it's my office

post like this are reason i still come to tv and movies and animus and cartoons and weeb faggot niggers

would you also fuck the frog?