Star Trek is pro fascist propaganda because exploration is bad

Star Trek is pro fascist propaganda because exploration is bad
SJWs can't get pass white guilt when watching Star Trek. They shit on the most liberal science fiction series. The same way they shit on the X-men for being too white.

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-05.html
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-06.html
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-07.html
zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/comic_sales.html
bleedingcool.com/2016/01/27/retailers-complain-about-collapsing-marvel-and-dc-sales/
cosmicbooknews.com/content/comic-book-retailers-sound-dc-marvel-sales-drop
youtube.com/watch?v=MEv2NHghHGw
cnet.com/news/star-trek-anniversary-50-chakotay-robert-beltran-the-prime-directive-is-fascist-crap/
archive.is/i9JS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait Star Trek is fascist? I thought it was communist propaganda?

Stopped watching there. You'll have to write out what this faggot says about Star Trek.

SJWs are literally never happy. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They want everybody and everything to be as miserable as they are

how do these guys fare in comparison to Wisecrack?

According to him the Spanish converting the Mayans and Aztecs too Catholicism was evil! How there they convert them to a religion that doesn't practices human sarafics.

What about actual pro-fascist (unintentionally or not) science fiction?

But until the reboot start trek was very anti-theist. Matpat does know that right? He flat out implied the federation was pro religion.

I want to fuck that bug vagina looking face!

I want a BBC to fuck that bug vagina looking face while I sit in the corner and watch

It can be both.

It's fairly accurate, with the introduction of Section 31 the Federation lost all moral authority and became another Romulan/Dominion/Cardassian type empire.

No black or white there. Just shades of grey.

Amazing how he started out at rock bottom quality, yet still managed to get worse. What is it with liberals shitting on Star Trek recently? I'm betting the new one is still going to be shit on for crap like this, while everyone else runs away screaming due to the sens8-tier plot.

I haven't seen the whole video because the beginning of it made me cringe. But is he essentially saying that the Federation is a Utopian nightmare where everything seems nice but in reality you have to obey no matter what? Is that the general idea he's getting at?

Babylon 5 did that better, DS9 had to have the "evil" wormhole aliens.

Good Bajoran, swallow the narrative of the prophets.

Not just Star Trek. Like someone else pointed out on here. X-men getting a lot of heat recently for ether not being gay enough or lack of diversity. Video very related.

What's gets me is how desperate marvel comics is too pander to SJWs that don't read or buy comics. Marvel of all companies gets shit on by SJWs and feminists. Hell the same marvel that created alternate Dimensions for they can have a canon gay wolverine and a canon black lesbian captain America. Even DC don't create else world stories just for they can have a canon gay batman or a canon transgender Wonder Woman.

wtf does she even mean?

Why does Captain Britain have a helmet? Remember the days when heroes had cloth masks instead of helmets?

Feminists buzzwords are hard to keep track of.

Friendly reminder that your average comic reader doesn't really give a shit about any of this and just reads comics they enjoy

Friendly reminder that people who think stuff like squirrel girl or hellcat are "travesties" demonstrate a fundamental misunderstanding of the way the comic book industry works

Friendly reminder that never in my entire life have I met an actual comic reader that refers to Marvel as "marvel comics

you sure like to say friendly reminder a lot. Though aren't comic fans allowed to criticize the publishers if they do something stupid like Marvel with One More Day?

What a lot of people forget is just how MASSIVE comic book canon is.

Because of the sheer number of stories, certain comics inhabit an area I refer to as "half-canon". This means that the story may officially count as fact, but because it's so irrelevant to other stories that are told, it may as well not exist. The way you have to read comics, basically, is as follows: every story is only tangentially related to every other story.

I would argue that most readers do this without knowing it.

Essentially, every story DID happen, but may as well not have. This is why Alfred never asks batman: "hey, remember that time the helicopter pilot you made crash with that swarm of bats had a domineering mad scientist mother who turned him into a cyborg, then put him in an iron man suit so he'd fight and capture you, eventually bringing you back to her lair so she could attempt to seduce you?" or something equally outlandish in the middle of a grounded and realistic crime plot.

It's also why stories that obviously do not fit within the same canon but somehow exist in the same universe, like say, Batman: Year One and Conner/Palmiotti's Power Girl, don't interfere with each other. It's why you can still have Batman doing detective work in Gotham and going up against alien world conquerors with the JLA.

So yes, you should feel free to criticize publishers for making bad books, but this idea of characters being "ruined" is moronic. The only way to "ruin" a character permanently is to make something with them that butchers their character and is also so ridiculously popular that it redefines the character's personality. And those are EXTREMELY rare.

>>>Holla Forums
This is a star trek thread, nerds

FTFY

They've always been SJW trash written by Jews for propaganda purposes.

Truly wonder who could have written up this well though out and informative post.

That doesn't make them bad though I mean Will Eisner was Jewish and he was a pretty great guy all around.

I haven't seen the entire video, because he said it will contain spoilers for the third episode, which I haven't seen yet, but this guy always brings up very interesting theories. He and his mate put a lot of effort into these videos and I find them funny and interesting. Go on, tell me to go to tumblr or some other shit…

Anyway, Gene Rodenberry had problems with showing the Fleet too militaristic even back then at the first couple of movies. Since he is long dead, there is no-one to say nay against the producers'/director's ideas or even criticize them. So it's entirely possible that the new incarnation holds this kind of interpretation in itself. Just think about how the New Order in Star Wars is basically Nazi Germany…

Fuck off Matpat.
Okay, they pussyfoot around it with the "hurr, not a military, for exploration a peace" excuse but the Federation would literally be pants on the head retarded to not maintain a military. Starfleet is actually a cleverly designed Imperialist power that allows them to fuck up groups like the Klingons and Romulans without appearing as the aggressors.

The alternative of course is to bend over backwards and accept that klingon armored dick.

I thought the problem with Rodenberry was that in the original show he wanted it to be utopian with no conflict at all and the writers disagreed with him.

If anything they'd be more like the remaining Nazis from the war who fled. The difference between the Federation and the First Order is that the Nazi symbolism was intentional while in Star Trek its not. That and it always struck me more as a communist's wet dream of a society rather than a fascist one.

Star Trek is very SJW unfriendly.

For races are you talking about the humans or aliens?

True dat

Humans obviously. Alien/Human mixes seem common enough gimmick for muh separate heritages.

It would be both in either case.

There hasn't been enough time for the different species populations to have mixed, but for humanity it's different. They have had massive population displacing wars and a united government for centuries. Going by plausible demographic trends without any racial segregation, Star Trek humanity would look worse than Brazil with a sizable east Asian population.

Are you retarded?

>Consider those dubs checked you filthy snownigger

Are you trying to suggest that Superman was supposed to be moses in his initial incarnation? Just close the thread, there's no victory to be had for you here.

Nice rebuttle there. You sure showed me with those sick (((facts))).

But it doesn't. You've got clear distinct racial groups amongst the humans seen in the various series and we don't see enough of Earth in any Star Trek series to make any judgment about how mixed the native Earth population is. From what we do see, there's still distinct racial groups on Late-21st/22nd/23rd/24th century Earth

Are you still pretending he's not?

Oh right, a superhero comic during the 30s and 40s that depicts the protagonist fighting nazis? That's unheard of! Must be propaganda, because why would anyone hate the axis during WWII?

Yeah, that was my point. Either Star Fleet somehow only ends up mostly recruiting from the tiny distinctly European descent population, or something akin to racial segregation happened.

Of course it might just be that only whites have the drive to do any work in a post scarcity society, which would be realistic.

Warren Ellis, get the FUCK out of this thread.

Shut the fuck up with your "Guys, my arbirtrary personal rules for how to read comic books are OBVIOUSLY the only way any true comic fan would do it! You should just ignore all the shit and not mock or make fun of it at all!"

SJW shit has sold like garbage, and Marvel is eating shit for it. I could link to a dozen articles showing how the sales have been circling the toilet and comic book shops have been writing tons of open letters to them PLEADING with them to stop selling this shit. How they're having to stop selling comics and only sell stuff like Magic: the Gathering now in some shops.

Chuck Dixon said in an interview with Milo that behind the scenes, the higher-ups at Disney have had meetings with Marvel where they've basically told them "Hey, your shit sucks, but Marvel has this huge backlog of books people actually like. Why are you still writing anything when we can just sell reprints of the stories people actually like to keep the rights?"

I know you want people to stop pointing and laughing and complaining, stop posting screenshots of insane panels and disgustingly politicized writers sperging on twitter, but you made this mess, so fuck you.

The best part is Marvel & DC can't even go with the "comics are dying as a medium" defense, not just because the movies make money, but because as people have stopped buying Marvel & DC they've started buying more Image, Dark Horse, and indie stuff, and trouncing all of them is manga. Stuff like One Piece and My Hero Academia. YOU KNOW, THE LIGHT-HEARTED SUPER-POWERED ADVENTURE STORIES WHERE MOST OF THE CHARACTERS ARE LIGHT-SKINNED AND STRAIGHT AND THE WOMEN WEAR REVEALING OUTFITS AND HAVE HUGE TITS? EAT SHIT SJW.

Thank you for correcting the record. Just admit you lost.

The evidence you didn't provide?

I thought Chuck Dixon worked for DC though?

You sound frustrated, user.

I'm sorry but comics are still infinitely better than jap shit. DC alone has seen a massive resurgence in sales since Rebirth started and Marvel still has some quality books and sleeper hits from what I'm told.

Did you see First Contact. They had a massive Third World War during the mid 21st century that absolutely fucked humanity up. That's why the Borg go there, that's when Earth was at its most vulnerable.

He's a freelancer

PGA, go home

wew

Wars don't segregate people, especially when they are waged by genetically enhanced tyrants.

Rebirth I think worked mostly because they brought back older writers and started to reintroduce stuff for the older fans.

Marvel personally I think has a few good stuff like Daredevil, Gwenpool and etc. But the bad outweighs the good for me. Or at least the majority of their stuff is mediocre.

Didn't know that thanks user.

He also hasn't worked for DC in years. I think Didio let him go around Batman RIP, which Dixon said was one of the worst managed crossovers he's ever worked on

Classic kike tactic, pretend there was no evidence presented as a way of ignoring the opposition. $0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

But it did reduce the population of earth greatly. Especially when you consider poorer places like Africa would be hit the hardest.

wat

Rebirth worked because 85% of the stories are good, they're even introducing new talent in that showcase book.

Huh didn't think it was Rebirth was that succesful. Then again so far what I've been reading from it is the Superdad stuff, Wonder Woman and Deathstroke.

Oh tell me how wars don't cause massive population displacement? Or are you a Holla Forumstard that thinks every war is a race war?

I think he was making fun of the guy who thought that wars don't segregate people user.

>>>/cow/225161

His chief conceit is that American comic books aren't dying, because DC and Marvel put out good stuff occasionally, and that the Japanese Manga industry isn't a booming industry that is thousand of times healthier and bigger than the rotting corpse of the American comic book industry is or has ever been

They don't. What do you think an invasion is except the opposite of segregation?

Wonder Woman is probably one of the less popular books. That, Batgirl, and Birds of Prey will probably read: hopefully be cancelled.

I'm currently reading Superdad, Batman, Action & Detective, Flash, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, and Aquaman. They're all pretty solid and I hope they can keep the quality going.

Holy fuck, are you so autistic that you think everyone who tells you you're retarded is the same person?

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-05.html
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-06.html
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-07.html

It wasn't. They're still doing the same sort of numbers overall. The reason Rebirth's are a bit higher at the moment is because of hype. Remember that sales figures really only represent how many copies of an issue the comic book shops buy, not how many then get sold on to consumers.

Generally when they make the same retarded arguments, yeah

The opposite of segregation is integration. So how would an invasion be integration. Besides wouldn't they wipe out the native population anyway?

Thanks user. Is there a better way to gage sales than the Diamond system we have now?

10/10, user

I only skimmed that thread but saw no one mentioning comics being dead.

Why are you this autistic?

This didn't happen even in WWII and definately wouldn't happen in an equal opportunity conquest that was the Eugenics Wars in Star Trek.

I never said every war was a race war. Stop putting words into my mouth. What I meant was that lots of people would die as a result of war so the human population would go down in general.

No. Not really

In the 90s when Marvel crashed the industry by trying to become its own distributor, the fallout was so tremendous that Diamond were the only ones left standing. As a result, every comic shop uses them.

Digital sales are another matter, but I don't think comic book companies generally release those numbers. If they were much bigger than sales of physical copies, we'd never stop hearing about it.

Perhaps autistic one is you

Then there's no reason for us to pretend we disagree.

I really don't see what a tripfag being autistic has to do with the comic book industry being dead.

Agreed sorry if I was all pissy back there user.

Sixteen years ago I would have agreed with you, but the big two are complete garbage these days, Marvel's been dead since they greenlit Ultimate.

Manga has a lot of stuff going for it comics don't. Namely with a sparse few exceptions they're generally all written by one writer, don't have reboots or retcons, have women who look like women and men who look like men (this is where someone tries to prove me wrong by posting an image to the contrary that instead only demonstrates the diversity of their market and offerings) and everything co-exists without a need to stick politics and fetish shit into every book. Are there books that contain those things? Yes, but they're isolated to markets specifically for that.

Meanwhile, Marvel & DC has lived off of a stated policy of angering the people keeping them in business and courting controversy for decades. The idiots still think continuity and coherence are bad things when that shit is EXACTLY why the MCU is making their dumbasses so much money, because it's all connected. People LIKE that.

The double-edged sword is that because it's all connected, if one book is really bad every other book is worse by association. It's like how everyone hated Bomb Queen (2edgy4me book about a sociopath female villain who takes over a city and makes all crime illegal and gets away with everything) because it made the heroes of all of Image's other books look weak and ineffective.

I posed this question to half/co/ once years ago, around when Sentry was being pushed by Bendis, I had a thought. What if there was a hero who was akin to Batman, and in public he was moral and good and just and generally made the world a better place, but back in his lair he secretly had an underground dungeon where he kept dozens of women he'd met over the years prisoner and turned them into his BDSM slaves and routinely raped them, and also routinely abducted politicians and celebrities he didn't like and tortured and killed them in the same dungeon. Would you still consider him a hero? What if some of the other heroes knew but let it go because he did so much good in public? Would they still be heroes? Could you just let this go, or would it nag at the back of your head every time you read another book? Maybe some other light-hearted book comes out about old-fashioned teens who go on adventures solving crime and say things like "gee golly willickers!" but in the back of your mind would you not be thinking "Boy, I hope Captain Eclipse doesn't find out these teenage girls are going around at night by themselves, and sneak them back to his lair…"

And that's the way it is with DC and Marvel. Even if you say "This one book is k-kinna good…" it still exists in the same universe as every horrible decision they've made for the passed decade. Whatever you could say about it, however pathetically and utterly idiotically you could urge me to "just forget" those other things and toss out empty praise on your book, I'll still be able to come back and say "This is the same line where Green Arrow describes himself as a social justice warrior, where Power Girl is reintroduced as Mr. Terrific's white fuckbuddy who has to acknowledge her white privilege before being sent back to her own universe and giving her powers to a small-chested black girl." and I could keep naming examples like that for days. Every raceswap, every "mansplain".

And sure, you could say "But they fired s-s-some of those SJW writers…" but I could pick out another asshat still working there, like the chode that gave Frank Cho shit about his cover art, or Gail Simone, and I can mention that none of those horribly written comics have been retconned or walked back in any meaningful way. So all your pleading will just make you look more idiotic and pitiful until such a time as they admit their fuck up, apologize publicly to the readers and undo every race/gender/sexual orientation swap, feminist/sjw speech, endorsement of black lives matter and black lives matter currently infesting the line.

Until then we're just going to keep pirating the books to cull screenshots of the increasingly embarrassing garbage no one is willing to pay for.

Typo, I meant she makes it legal.

Ultimate was, for a while anyway, the only thing at Marvel that was bloody selling

Here's the key part. It was an engineered time bomb designed to bring down the entire line.

Everything they denied about the line came to pass. Quesada said if there was ever a crossover with the Ultimate line it would mean Marvel had officially run out of ideas. Then Marvel Zombies happened, and from then on Ultimate and 616 had crossovers repeatedly until Ultimate was destroyed. They claimed the Ultimate line wouldn't effect 616 continuity, then we got that terrible black Nick Fury story in 616, and all of the characters started acting more like assholes, and many of them crossed over into 616 entirely. It was a testing ground to write stories that way.

What set Marvel apart from DC, the reason they always had strong sales was because of the way alternate universes were handled, because it was established there would be no reboots and the continuity would remain unchanged. Then the entire line went progressive and everyone collectively started sucking Bendis's dick despite his every idea being terrible and poorly written, his every plotline involving taking a shit on something one of the other writers created, and his plots making absolutely no sense. Not only was the entire line rebooted, they now have stupid shit like that awful panel of black Galactus saying "Not only does the future change, but the past is constantly changing too."

Marvel Zombies wasn't in 616. It was a fake out. They didn't properly cross them over until they had Miles Morales meet 616 Peter Parker, and had Peter tell Miles what a special little guy he is (and not sarcastically, either)

No they didn't. Spider-Men, Cataclysm, All-New X-Men and Secret Wars, that was it

No it wasn't. This is MovieBob level thinking. Firstly, DC didn't mass reboot shit until 1985, which was about the time they were selling better than they had sold in decades. Secondly, Marvel actually did do a bunch of reboots. Heroes Reborn was a reboot, and it would have been more permanent if Jim Lee/Wildstorm had agreed to take over those books for another year. Spider-Man: Chapter One was a reboot, and Marvel started declaring it in continuity right around the same time that people started saying they hated it. They weren't big sprawling events like DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths or Zero Hour, but Marvel did do reboots. They merely saw less need to do maxi-series like DC because they'd retcon small things along the way, like Reed Richards having fought WWII

Marvel were more popular than DC for two reasons: better stories and better artwork.

Thanks for fagging up another thread Holla Forums

How can anyone listen to that le goofy voice in the OP without shooting themselves?

You want this post to get capped and reposted everywhere REALLY bad, don't you? In that case, it's a shame you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

Holla Forums's opinions are not indicative of the entire big 2 readerbase in the slightest. This is because Holla Forums does not read comics. They haven't for many years, because 90% of the board has, since half/co/, been underage. When they say ">buying comics" it's either because they're too young to work or drive and therefore are unable to get them, or because they actually DON'T KNOW OF ANY COMIC BOOK STORES IN THEIR AREA. The latter is unforgivable, since that would be akin to a Holla Forumstard saying ">buying video games" but not knowing what steam is. To expand on that, comics are not video games. Aside from trades, they are not expensive. DC just capped the prices for their monthly series at 2.99, so "I can't afford it" is really not an answer either. If you honestly think Holla Forums is refusing to buy books out of spite, you're either delusional or a newfag.

You can see just how detached to board is from the industry when you see just how little they know about comic book stores. Did you know that there are 4, all within 20 minutes of my house? They're not even tcg/video game stores also. They're LCSs that support their own customers. That's likely true for you as well, not that you'd know it.

Your point about "muh continuity" is kind of retarded since no one gives a shit anyway. Unless you're very new to comics you stop caring about that pretty fast since, as everyone should, you just go where the good stories are.

You honestly just come off as very desperate as well as misinformed. Why do you so desperately want comics to be bad?

Gay Lantern is when I quit comics.

I thought the the whole fucking message of X-Men was that being different gave you superpowers or some sheit like that.

Daes lay-sis.

You don't know what you're talking about at all.

You should just admit you have no argument, what you're doing now is pathetic.

If you don't like anything and choose bitterness over actual taste, it's likely you're underage.

Was the Starbucks plug intended to be ironic at all?

I counted 11 storytime threads on Holla Forums. Why would they storytime comics if they did not read them?

aren't comics basically the MLP of drawn media?

the only half-way decent ppl i know funding these faggots are rageaholics who enjoy being pissed off

People will reply to them since they bump themselves and are at the top of the catalog.

I think it's probably more fair to say that 90% of Holla Forums doesn't read comics.

Wasn't the federation a utopia? Why the hell is that concentrate of fat, sugar and burnt coffee there?

To be fair I wont bust someones balls for not getting a comic at a comic book store. In my hometown we don't have a comic book store and the closest thing to comics was the library which I read a lot of comics there as a kid. The only other store I know is roughly a 45 minute drive thru heavy traffic so it isn't worth it. That and I'm low on cash.

I wouldn't care either if they were actually GETTING comics. But Holla Forumss only experience with the medium is storytimes, and when you can only get them through that very narrow channel, It's understandable that you'd think the industry is shit.

The industry is shit. Even people who work in the industry think the industry is shit. You don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about

Someone's desperate.

I'm not even the same dude you cuckold. Unlike that user I wouldn't dream of gracing you with well written and elaborate posts, you're not deserving of it.

The Western comic industry is shit, moreso when compared to the manga industry.

But by all means, do give us examples of good titles that have come out in the past two years. Can't be that hard if, as you claim, Western comics aren't complete shit.

why do you keep doing this?

Warren Ellis' Moon Knight
Superdad
Vision
Doctor Strange
Gwenpool
Arguably most of rebirth, basically the ones I listed above.

You need to quit crying about this, manga is bad. You should just accept it.

And opinions dismissed. Please leave.

>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself anytime pal

Some people are just so immature. Don't they know dogshit is a delicacy?

I was surprised by how good that comic was.

As of the start of the miles arc, the quality has dropped slightly.

Although I'm not gonna drop the book yet, we'll see how it goes after she stops doing things with wewuzspideynshit.

but I swear to god if that little nigger fucks her I'll take back every positive thing I've ever said about the book

I mean, that happens sometimes, but no. I'm just really long-winded.

That's a broad declaration, let's see what you back it up with…

Huh, that's funny, I never suggested it was Holla Forums's opinion. I pointed out that the sales have dramatically declined for both lines, and I can bring up the numbers if you like. You can't really whine that it's "just Holla Forums" against cold hard numbers. And I mentioned specifically Chuck Dixon and the people running comic book shops, since you'll likely plead ignorance until facts are presented, here:

zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/comic_sales.html

bleedingcool.com/2016/01/27/retailers-complain-about-collapsing-marvel-and-dc-sales/

cosmicbooknews.com/content/comic-book-retailers-sound-dc-marvel-sales-drop

Read through all three of those. It's not one or two retailers either, it's pretty much ALL OF THEM. These comics are selling complete shit. It's just reality, nothing you can say will change that. No one is buying your SJW garbage. Hiring shitty writers because they're cheap was a bad idea. Line-wide breast reductions alienated male readers and brought in no new female ones. Every decision they make is bad.

As for the Chuck Dixon interview I mentioned, here you go, at 43 minutes exactly: youtube.com/watch?v=MEv2NHghHGw

And I quote:

(cont.)

Okay, the next paragraph of text is just painfully stupid and wrong. Back when I was still following comic books, I was active on Holla Forums. I was there posting the very first day the board went up. Remember DistantFred? That was a tripfag I remember from back when the board didn't suck. Not only were there constant storytimes there -which continues to this day- but I've posted hundreds of storytime threads over the years. In fact, last one was a few months ago on Holla Forums here I posted a thread that opened with Lightbringer. Those request threads where you can pick from folders in OP's hard drive? I'm that guy. All of your assumptions were wrong, every single one of them. It seems every single thing you say is wrong.

Oh. You just have autism. Dude, why in the fuck would how many comic shops there are near your house make any difference to any other person on Earth? You can't see beyond yourself. The first thing I do when I move to a new city as recently as three years ago was look for the comic shops. When I realized that many of them were converting to being completely TCG shops was last year, I visited my brother near Houston, and went to this one, I can't recall the name, next to a smoothie shop. I got in there and everything was TCGs. When an employee came up to me and asked if I needed help I asked simply "Didn't this place used to sell comics?" and he spelled it out for me "They don't sell anymore, man. They were just taking up space at this point. Magic has pretty much single-handedly kept this store afloat, and all anyone talked about in here with comics was how much they hated whatever the latest stupid shock tactic was, and not buying a damn one."

See that's what's so bizarre about your post, I never mentioned Holla Forums, I specifically mentioned comic shop owners and the Dixon interview, but you came back with this weirdass "You don't know shit about the TRUE comic fans!" bullshit.

Wow. WOW. Do you have any idea what an incredibly, painfully autistic non-argument you just made? "Your point is stupid because no one gives a shit." YOU CAN'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE, FUCKWIT. And as has been repeatedly, overwhelmingly established, your opinion is in the vast minority. If people didn't care about continuity, there wouldn't be thousands of obsessive wikis detailing every fictional universe ever come up with all across the internet, those "complete guide to the ___ Universe" books wouldn't sell, and most importantly, the MCU wouldn't be making money hand over foot. I just provided a series of evidence directly contradicting your brilliant "no one gives a shit" argument. Pull your head out of your ass, god DAMN.

Projection, thy name is smuganimegirl.jpg

Oh my god, it is you Power Girl Autist! You've come back! After being so thoroughly BTFO on Holla Forums, Holla Forums AND /cow/!

It's not just the breasts. It's the bestiality, the dykes and faggots, the constant "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE" moments, the lack of any interesting plots in favor of having Batman hunt down rayciss white cops that shot down a dindunuffin youf on his way to church.

It's leftism that everyone is running away from.

I knew it was you, you faggot.

Ellis became popular with idiots because he made Nextwave, a meme comic that shits all over continuity to make dumb jokes about censored explatives, Meltdown being Paris Hilton for no reason, Captain America being a misogynist who tells the empowered black womyn to make him dinner, and demons asking for payment in the form of SuicideGirls.

He's a fucking HACK and every idea he's ever had has been bad, every argument he's ever made has been wrong. He's the retard that came up with the Ultimate line, he envisioned reboots across the lines every ten fucking years, just restarting and retelling the same god damned stories updated to be more "modern". He thought endless reboots would SAVE comics.

See, Ellis hates comics because he wanted to be a horror writer, but none of his horror stuff sold, the only place he could find work was superhero comics. So he's written a bunch of -easily debunked- whiny posts claiming superhero comics killed all the other genres, as opposed to the genres dying naturally or finding their place in other mediums.

Western nerds really deserve everything they get at this point.

Holla Forums especially is guilty of this, they let everyone walk over them.

On Holla Forums I hear them praising the Japanese and the French for their good cartoons and comics. I want to check those out.

Oh believe me, I know. The breast reductions are just emblematic of everything wrong with the way comics are written right now, and it's easy to point out a clear cause and effect. Gail Simone rebooted Vampirella, Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris to all have smaller breasts and more modest costumes. All three books were quietly cancelled in under six months.

Power Girl, Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, Batgirl, both lines have been pulling this shit with all of their female characters.

But yes, it's marxism in general that's the blame. The very fact that their chief concern when writing an event is deciding who they're going to kill off in it is very telling. They've spent over a decade claiming angering their customers is a winning strategy, and people finally got sick of it and took their wallets elsewhere. They thought they were guaranteed money from collectors no matter what, but they made their product worthless to the point that they don't want to collect anymore.

In the 90's the first issue of the X-Men relaunch sold over a million copies. In those days, selling under 100k copies was considered a massive flop. These days the same companies label books selling just under 40k "this year's smash hit".

I haven't played Magic in a few years, has it really gotten that bad? All I'd heard was that they introduced one card where the flavor text said the character was a tranny. I mean my thoughts were basically "Yeah, that's dumb, but it's not like you have to use that card."

French comics are kind of a mixed bag. The writing usually ranges from meh to horrifically awful on the same level as Power Girl, but at the same time they haven't gotten so stuffy and prudish about sex, so there's a great deal more nudity and the women still look like women.

Manga is what western comics should be, frankly. No reboots, one consistent writer, fun and light-hearted. It pains me to say manga is better than western comics, but as it stands it is.

Euro comics are shit for anything but the art. Stories range from retarded to incoherent babbling.

I meant to write Squirrel Girl.

I guess it was just because in the back of my head I was thinking "If the guy sperging up the thread really is this 'power girl autist' guy, it might be funny to start posting JoJo.

I see Power Girl Autist is back to talk shit about Holla Forums

That doesn't change the fact that Holla Forums is indeed shit and needs a purge.

were you the one that deleted all those threads?

Holla Forums has been beyond saving since halfchan.

It needs a purge of the user base. Any community that tolerates (and tolerated) shit like the horsefuckers, Homostuck and Steven Universe deserves what they get.

Quels sont ceux que tu recommanderais?

No, nigger, I just think that Holla Forums needs a good ol' purge.

Holla Forums is what destroyed halfchan, and it will also be the one to destroy Holla Forums.

Requiem Vampire Knight is edgy to the max, but the artwork is gorgeous, and the world it takes place in is pretty interesting.

There's also Skydoll, it's pretty popular. The story is meh, but the art is gorgeous.

Last Man is kind of like a French JoJo, there was a video game put out based on it called Last Fight. One of the more popular characters is the main character's busty girlfriend, Tomie Katana.

The majority of Holla Forums agrees with me (and so do Holla Forums and Holla Forums) that Holla Forums is the worst board in this whole site as it was the case in halfchan, and therefore it is necessary to destroy this cancer that has opened the floodgates to countless tumblr migrants, and when it is indeed destroyed everyone will rejoice.

So you're the fucker that's been posing as a Holla Forumsack trying to start shit between boards. I never could imagine someone so ass blasted could be so autistic.

The majority of Holla Forums agrees with me (and so do Holla Forums and Holla Forums) that Holla Forums is the worst board in this whole site as it was the case in halfchan, and therefore it is necessary to destroy this cancer that has opened the floodgates to countless tumblr migrants, and when it is indeed destroyed everyone will rejoice.

Holla Forums needs to die. You are responsible for the bronies and for letting Homostuck fester.

Serious question, is this "everyone agrees with my opinion" thing a sign of autism? Every time someone ridiculously autistic shows up it seems to be accompanied by that as an argument. Pretending some imaginary majority has collectively taken their side of whatever the dumb argument is.

Holla Forums is worst board, tbqhwy.

Took you long enough

Go pick a fight with Holla Forums or Holla Forums for fuck's sake.

You are the worst board, Holla Forums, without a doubt. Now how about you go back to gushing about those landwhale rocks of yours?

So, how did you feel about this? Remember, you said continuity didn't matter and DC was getting better. Tell me how superior this is to manga. Do you accept this replacing your waifu?

No

Still better than JoJo

Please?

He'll just crawl back to /cow/ eventually to sperg out and damage control like he's been doing for over a week

This reminds me of Wimp Lo from Kung Pow where he gets his ass kicked but still thinks he won.

It lives.

Holla Forums is leaking

I'm not even mad anymore. It's everything I have come to expect from SJWs and this fucktard and his retarded cherrypicking and making shit up.

This. Doesn't Picard refuse orders and go into a rant about how he will not force an indigenous people into embracing superstition?

Just pirate then you retarded moralfag.

Forgive my drunken typos.

Just pirate then you retarded moralfag

Don't flatter yourself, old chum. You're just weekly entertainment now.

I can't believe you actually took the bait.

I knew you were ITT and I knew I'd flush you out if I impersonated you.

Holla Forums doesn't even talk about you anymore.

I lurk Holla Forums user, by freaking the fuck out and accusing everyone you internet fight with of being me, the only thing you're doing is providing me with easy entertainment.

I wish people would stop misusing the word "fascist."

Except that it was clearly you though
Which you put a stop to because your ego couldn't take the fact that people think you're an autist

So, good job proving my point, big boy. Nice to see you're still butthurt about Holla Forums

What does "fascist" mean to you user?

Fuck off the internet or at least drop the trip code and the constant grabbing kiddo.

I mean, it wasn't. Did you miss the numerous people ITT calling Holla Forums a cesspit? It's amazing how you still think I nuked the board over some vendetta, I was just bored.

You seem to have forgotten that only good has come from this whole episode. You are literally doing my work for me by spreading my name around, and even though I've told you repeatedly that you're causing me no problems, you don't seem to get the message.

props to the user who found my address though

Could you be more specific?

>its content was cleared, meaning any evidence of anything I've done in the past is gone and so is some pretty sensitive info lol
>if anyone exposes what I'm currently doing, /jojo/ will likely say "you daydream about having associates" and call bullshit on it, effectively acting as a volunteer army of shills that preserve opsec for me.

If this is /jojo/ being paranoid and autistic, shame on you. You should get yourself some counselling instead of getting so worked up over these things. It's just the internet.

If this is the user who bought the ad on /a/ attempting to continue my work, I am impressed.

story-time nigger.

It's all in the thread user, haven't you been paying attention?

From the looks of the rest of your post… largely by you.

Well that's useless. I do that all the time without meanign to. People just make new threads if there's something to discuss.

I don't know what this board was, but taking control of any dead board is hardy an accomplishment.

Once it's on the internet, it's there forever. There's probably a doxbin with your shit, and if you're this paranoid about it, someone either has or soon will put it in an ED article about you.

Damn, people weren't exaggerating, you really are autistic as fuck. How can you be talking so seriously about shitposts on Holla Forums? Why do you care about spamming boards? Why are you acting like you have an "army" of any variety?

Suppose for a second we believed your claim that someone was impersonating you in this thread, how incredibly autistic would that make you that people familiar with you immediately assumed someone acting retarded was you?

This is a common myth among normalfags.

My dox were deleted when /lulze/ was nuked, and the only other people that would have the info is /opnei/. They're 100% kill though, so I wouldn't go asking as you won't get anywhere.

Tripfagging

To be fair I always kind of thought the Federation was kind of fascisty. I don't like the idea of a society that makes everyone wear a uniform or have to obey some kind of "prime directive". I liked Star Wars better because its' universe felt more free.

Mattpat was never good. His early videos had him trying to connect video games with real life tragedies. He claimed Donkey Kong Country was about a real life war over bananas, he claimed Adventure Island was about American colonialism and don't get me started on his Call of Duty video! The guys always been a faggot.

You do realize not even close to everyone in Star Trek is in Starfleet, right? They make it sound like most people sit around with their thumbs up their asses in the communist utopia.

I'd be a pirate or bounty hunter in the Star Trek universe. I'd constantly be giving the Federation a hard time.

They'd destroy you.

maybe you should hook up with the Ferengi.

They'd try.

No, they'd destroy you

Isn't this tripfag the guy who was trying to stalk some user because of filenames or some stupid shit?

The very same

cnet.com/news/star-trek-anniversary-50-chakotay-robert-beltran-the-prime-directive-is-fascist-crap/

Archive, nigger.

archive.is/i9JS8

CISHET NECKBEARD MAN BABY MYSOGYNERD

The left is eating itself alive.

…is that a girl or a guy with makeup?

It's like an IRL Goya painting.

They manufacture outrage like we used to manufacture controversy through shock.
You of all people, should see that:
It's pure gesticulation for attention and it works.

I don't even go to Holla Forums and I can tell from that thread you started here gloating about your "success" alone that you're autistic enough to pay money for some failed attempt at inciting a board war.

The only thing that nobody is sure about is whether you're self-aware and know full well everyone is laughing at you, or if you legitimately believe you're trolling anyone.

bump

How is a communist dystopia, fascist?

user, you seem to misunderstand trolling. Sure a troll who is being laughed at by everyone is pathetic, but that has no bearing on their appreciation of what they are doing. If they find it funny that everyone hates them, then they are succeeding.

Trolling isn't just pissing people off and having those people laughed at instead of you. Trolls often look like retards on purpose. This shouldn't even need explaining.

M8 he's not going to understand anything. He genuinely believes that I formulated a massive revenge scheme because of some storytime, and that I'm STILL out to get him. This is next-level autism.

He seemed rather butthurt that everyone at /cow/ thought he was a lolcow

user, I don't care, it's just the internet. With my dox gone thx grayshades lol there's really nothing you can do.

The only people butthurt here are /jojo/, or more specifically the one or two Holla Forums-Holla Forums-Holla Forums-/jojo/-maybe /opnei/ crossposters that are desperate to have some kind of nemesis.

I do honestly think GS was involved here, /cow/ is home to the fundamentally lazy trolling that characterizes /opnei/. It would make perfect sense for him to hang out there and pretend to be some kind of ebin memelord while putting in the minimum amount of effort.

Filtered

so its clickbait?

Still have that tremendous case of sour grapes, I see

Nigger you got BTFO hard on /cow/

Homosuck and the horsefuckers have their own boards.
While they do have SU threads occasionally, they mostly use them to shitpost and complain about how bad the show is.

Have you considered that maybe THIS is the power girl autist?

Instead of blaming me for arguments I parroted to trigger you, why not actually look for the sperg you're so obsessed with? Are you too busy failing to raid cuck/co/, of all places?

No, it's definitely you

You can keep being paranoid if you want user, I only want to save you from yourself.

More like trying to gaslight people into thinking you're not as big an autist as you really are

You know that trying to blame someone else wont magically make everyone else think that you're not a completely autistic sperg, right? You keep doing that.

So are there two of you, or just one?

I'm thinking one in this thread doing some serious samefagging and >(1)ing the /cow/ thread to keep it bumped, with maybe someone else throwing out posts here and there?

it would also explain why there are only really two posters in the only active thread on /opnei/, and why one of them keeps changing IDs

But jesus christ, if this is just one guy, you are maybe the most autistic person I've ever seen. This rivals my level of dedication.

Nobody even knew what the fuck /opnei/ was before you brought it up.

Also, you're not fooling anybody when you go user like in , because nobody else thinks laughing at retards means you're being trolled.

This thread has been a rollercoaser ride folks. Thanks to all Holla Forums and whatever board faggots for the "entertainment"

Best Holla Forums thread in a while, which says a lot about the state of this board. Now how about some kino?

no

Hello socjus. Holla Forums here: you're the reason why sales plummeted; so yeah, maybe we do.

>this rivals my level of dedication
You do realize you pretty much just admitted to being even more autistic than this new boogeyman you've cooked up, right?

pretty please. with a cherry on top.

The prequels are bad, user.

I hate Matpatt but that's not at all what he was implying. He was trying to bring up how when Europe found North America, that they claimed, conquered and killed many Natives. Like the ones on Hispaniola that Columbus slaughtered not Aztecs.

Actually it was more like the nu52 driving people either towards marvel or away entirely. They had some sleeper hits like agent venom and superior foes, and wildly popular books like hawkeye.

THEN socjus raped them. But it was very gradual until a massive spike in cuckoldry in 2014 and '15.

Funnily enough, he avoided that poster both times in this thread. Must've taken an inordinate amount of willpower.

By all accounts Roddenberry lost his marbles in the last few years and Paramount was already trying to cut him out of the franchise due to the first movie.

They didn't convert them to Catholicism to stop them from performing sacrifices, they did it to dominate them.
Also, they didn't just convert Mayan and Aztecs. There were dozens of tribes that didn't practice sacrifices.

They dont realize that most fascist states are liberal states?

Do words mean anything to you user?

what are matpats qualifications? I heard he studied psychology or something.

The Lucas effect

Liberals aren't fascists. They just happen to behave in the exact manner that they claim fascists behave in.

Who is the best captain, and why is it Picard?

That was a Norman Lear / Archie Bunker-tier fuckup on Gene's part. They set out being super progressive but ended-up giving aid and comfort to right-wingers. They were trying to be so heavy-handed with showing people "from different walks of life" getting along and working together, that they inadvertantly created an ethno-nationalist future for Earth.

There is simply no way you get that many distinct ethnic groups persisting that far into the future without your united earth government or whatever being committed to some sort of global ethnic conservtion, which clearly works well since so many of the best and brightest in Starfleet couldn't have more distinct ethnic characteristics.

bump

did he mean but this?