JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/505/768/292/tell-disney-you-dont-want-a-whitewashed-mulan/
archive.is/41R2b
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/12/star-wars-the-feminism-awakens/420843/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares

this, mulan was shit

BLEACHED

WRONG

Mulan was garbage, who cares.

Is she white, or (((white)))?

This is a parody account. Are we posting SJW jokes now?

minimum of one contrarian per thread

who said that? chink lady should be played by a chink.

so a jew is gonna play a chink

No it fucking isn't, race swapping an established character is god damn retarded on all levels.

Take your shitty meme back to /inth/.

Couldn't they get Brenda Song? She's former Disney and is a decent actresss.

So is remaking shit and especially remaking animated shit in live action, while we're at it.

Don't forget rebooting films based on your childhood favorites.

u got plaaaaaaayed homie

eying Jennifer Lawrence … smells of a manufactured freakout.

Jennifer Lawrence is a jew?
Really?
If so I need to work on my jew spotting skills.
It would not surprise me that they jew a Chinese character like this though and use the resentment to bitch about white people.

I would troll this movie and try to start a petition to get an ugly black "woman" in that role "cuz we was emperors and sheet" or to undo "white privilege" or whatever else nonsense leftist believe. Then watch this Disney film go down in flames…..

I don't think so.

I think it's rather the sad realization that shit like that would be entirely possible considering how fucking creatively bankrupt the mouse and Jewllywood in general are.

/thread

Mulan was complete shit.

must be hard being such a faggot

but i do like hercules :^)

A petition was already made and is almost reaching its 90000 goal.

thepetitionsite.com/505/768/292/tell-disney-you-dont-want-a-whitewashed-mulan/

When have petitions ever accomplished anything?

No, she just fucks them

Jennifer lawrence isn't a kike
just a very good goy

You funny, user.

Whites should play all characters in countries where the production outfit is white. Boris Karloff played Fu Manchu, Peter Lorre played Charlie Chan. No one batted an eye when it was done before, because it was understood that Hollywood is in a white country and Hollywood was owned by whites.

That being said, I'm not looking forward to this at all. Not a single one of the live-action Disney films has been any decent. Without the musical parts as they were put to animation, the film immediately is going to take an 80% hit to any potential quality.

Not to mention the difference in terms of theme. Mulan was about a woman who was devoted to her father to the point of being willing to do anything to protect him. She's a woman who proves herself to be strong-willed, but she's not the "strong independent womyn" type that feminists like. Her family still comes first, and she is still meant to end up with a man in the end and have a family.

I guarantee the following things in the live-action remake:

Anyone who watches this shit in the theaters is a literal retard.

Mulan is jewish feminist cancer prove me wrong

Every time I see Jlaw being talked about, I am reminded that there's not really any good female actors.
I mean we can all name like 20 great male actors across the decades, hell you can probably name 15 right now of the living actors. But female actors are always pretty shit. I'd go so far as say the best female actor is on the level of a mediocre male one.
Who's the best female actor now everyone can agree on? Meryl Streep? This would get me chewed out in feminist circles but I would put her on the level of a Sam Rockwell, based on the movies I've seen. She's below Edward Norton.

The chick in the new Star Wars was 100x worse than the black dude who was a side character. But she gets top billing, she gets more interviews, she's a feminist icon, etc.

It's just Jlaw is *so fucking bad.* But she's everywhere. They're so desperate for female talent they need to elect these untalented people who are quirky.

Streep is a ditzy cunt but, cmon, she's a top shelf actress and infinitely better than that one dimensionsal box office poisonous bastard.

wat

Why is she a top shelf actress? I mean if you're going to make a serious point put a serious clip, that clip was fucking hilariously bad.

One of many:

archive.is/41R2b

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/12/star-wars-the-feminism-awakens/420843/

WERE THE FUCK IS HER NOSE

Someone managed to mobilize 90,000 people to sign a petition in response to a rumor from one twitter account about a movie that hasn't even begun auditions yet within a very short time of circulation.

Are there really that many people around the world with their finger on the pulse of probably fake bullshit from obscure corners of the internet?

a tumblrtard spurged about it to her tumblrtard friends probably.

When Target pulled off GTA from shelves once. If you are a feminist, people will bend over and do what you tell them to.

So you should understand the challenges of being a huge faggot.

WE

SHE'S
JUST
US

WUZ

why are normies so fucking retarded

eh sue me but I think she has range. Pity she has been typcasted as that crazy bitch that fucks jonny deep.

QANGS

Makes sense, wasn't Mulan about pretending to be a man?

Women are great actors…IRL. They do it everyday. One probably lied to you today, putting on a whole convincing show and everything.

I'm not mad about Whitewashing, I'm mad about this shit """""""""""""""actress"""""""""""""""" getting more work.

I hope JLaw gets the role, and the SJWs tear her and Disney apart.

Nigga Brenda Song is amazing.

Good Male Actors from the top of my head:
Anthony Hopkins
Robert DeNiro
Sam Rockwell
Michael Fassbender
James MceVoy
Clive Owen
Haden Christianson
Ewan McGregor
Jason Stathom
Tom Cruise

Ten good female actors from the top of my head:

Meryl Streep
Dakota Fanning
Jenna Malone
Brenda Song

Ray Parker Jr
Bill Murray

Shit yeah you're right

Then maybe they shouldn't have made a movie about chinks if they wanted whites to watch it.

any chance of them changing mushu into a dog?

the jew has outjewed itself.

i'm almost somewhat tempted to put down what's her face who fucks jake gyllenhaal in end of watch, but i've seen her in like two movies.

i mean like, i think we can all agree on streep and weaver for the most part. maybe anne hathaway too, since she has no problem doing nudity, and can sing and dance as well. i'm having trouble thinking of anyone else while looking around my basement at various dvds.

maybe gillian anderson?

winona ryder?

that's all i got.

holy shit jlaw is a freak.

And that's just off the top of my head. You guys really should try watching more movies tbh

Why the fuck would you watch movies on the anime board

half of them are shit and haven't put out anything worthwhile, or are only known for nudity or meme shit.

the other half are dried up old twats who try to pretend they still have sex appeal.

so no, try again.

That doesn't make you right, fam. Most of them are still making movies. Weisz was in The Lobster and was fantastic, Adams in stuff like The Master and American Hustle, Emily Blunt was in Sicario and has another movie coming soon, Kelly Macdonald was in No Country for Old Men, Trainspotting, and Boardwalk Empire. Again, from the top of my head. Most of the ones I listed have released a film recently or given performances worthy of praise or they're dead. Quit being such a meninist. Women are ok.