Anakin wait! The chancellor is the Sith lord!

Tony confirmed for Holla Forums?

user confirmed for triggered?

user confirmed for hypocrite?

How about a third choice? The brown pill?

is that a euphemism for fishburne's dick?

user confirmed for double plus triggered?

I'll take that as a yes.

It's worse than I thought, this is triple exponential triggered

Don't pull that shit again user.

What did he mean by this?

He meant that Hell is a place for VILE people.

You can't go back that far and you can't change the past. The timeline always stays consistent.

well then how would she go back in time?

If frodo and sam died would you faggot memers stop posting this bullshit

they were never alive to begin with you sperg

Do you mean how she goes back in time without changing the past?

The past is already predetermined when you travel back. When they travel back in time they don't cause any inconsistencies with their observations, only with what they assume happened.

When they hear a chopping sound before traveling back they think it's the hippogriff getting beheaded, but after traveling back they find out that it was the executioner chopping into a fence in frustration.

If it were possible to change the past there would be no reason for the observation of the chopping sound to stay consistent.

Time travel in Harry Potter was surprisingly reasonable, although you would expect it to be used a lot more because it's really useful even with the restrictions. Except in the play, but that was written by someone else and the way it works there makes so little sense that you might as well ignore it.

I think in the books the eagles are lazy asshoIes who only do the bare minimum cuz they owe the old man. They don't take them all the way cuz they don't want to. But the movies don't really establish this so your point stands

So that means that there's at least two Hermione's at some times so I can rape the second and there's nothing she can do about it, in fact I didn't really raped her unless she comes back in time to be raped, but that doesn't affect me cause my timeline is still going.
Awesome.

Shit, that first thing came out wrong.
I meant to say that I like how "CoS" Hermione was already entering puberty but the studio unsuccessfully was trying to make her look like a little kid.

Then how the fuck did she go back so that she was in classes when it was literally impossible in a normal unfucked with timeline? Wouldn't she have to change shit in order to do that?

I could accept "you can't go beyond a certain point ", but saying you can't change things directly conflicts with what Hermione was trying to do.
If you can't change things then you can't use it to go back and take classes that you weren't present for.

But she was present for those classes, even in the first place. If she checked whether she was present in the other class before travelling back she would have found herself there.

The "normal unfucked with timeline" doesn't exist. That means the future is predetermined up to whatever the limit of the time machine is.

At some point she accidentally misses a class and someone tells her and she doesn't try to fix that, supposedly because she knows she can't.

the future belongs to the NotSee.

IIRC the eagles only flew them to the end of their territory. If they had gone any further they would have gotten shot down by the legions of orcs or the nazgul who also had flying creatures.

What did he mean by this?

That's still fucking stupid.

gas yourself or I'll do it for you

reddit memespeak

This. I don't get why this is so difficult for people to understand, Sauron had fucking Fell Beasts and Nazgul patrolling the skies of Mordor, there are more armed Orcs living in Mordor then there are people living in Minas Tirith, and I'm certain they had some form of Anti-Air weaponry like ballistae, and most importantly, FUCKING SAURON HIMSELF LIVED THERE IN A GIANT TOWER. Who is to say he couldn't just shoot a fireball and incinerate anything that flew over his territory without permission? Who is to say the eye doesn't double as an Anti-Aircraft Cannon? And if not, why couldn't Sauron just summon flames from Mount Doom to bring them down? I feel people underestimate just how dangerous Mordor is, and the sheer amount of peril Sam and Frodo went through to get to Mount Doom. Boromir's speech wasn't just some fucking meme, and he wasn't overreacting, he was completely serious.

the eagles don't take them any further because they're afraid of the FUCKING FARMERS shooting them with arrows for stealing their livestock to fucking eat

also finding the eagles is a huge pain in the ass, you can only destroy the ring in the cracks of doom NOT the caldera of the volcano itself, and the eagles only rescued gandalf from orthanc because they owed him one and aren't handing out favors for free

It is stupid that it's almost never used, but it wouldn't let you fix literally everything and it has fewer logical problems than 90% of time travel fiction.

From my point of view the Jedi are the Sith lord!

WELL THEN YOU'RE DUMB

ENERGY WITH CAREFULLY DEFINED LIMITS

That would be "limited powah".
Sheev yelled "UNLIMITED POWAH!".

That's all well and good but in the movie they literally see their past selves. That's what really fucks the time travel logic up.

*younglings