Weekend at Hillary's

The Huffington Post raves - "It's a pants shitting good time!"

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/6890519/ns/politics/t/hillary-clinton-faints-during-speech-buffalo/
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

WHY COULDN'T BERNIE HAVE PASSED OUT AFTER GETTING THE NOMINATION

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PERFECT

I AM FURIOUS

weekend at hilarys. she may have stroked down but the democrats are not out…yet

who wants to bet she dies before the election

this is thanks to Holla Forums catching onto the health meme that i've been pushing since i heard about her concussion and her inability to get the goddamn sniper story right.

b-but she needs to be president because she's a wymon

well if its a woman you want there's Jill Stein.

if I want a real pussy of a woman I will vote for gary of the libertarians party for spade and neautered dogs

ONLY AFTER THE ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11 DO I NOTICE THIS.

FukING KneW It

Osama bin hilary

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA

Pure coincidence/10

Because Bern was controlled opposition all the time.

>>>/butthurt/

So being a 69 year old woman, having pneumonia, traveling and working her butt off for months straight without rest, wearing a bullet proof vest and high heels in insane heat and humidity and getting a little tired after standing and stumbling a little bit on her way into her van is weak?

No reddipol, that's badass as fuck. Hillary is strong as hell. Compare that to drumpf dodging the draft because his feet hurt.

I'm with her.

The fact she showed up at that 9/11 memorial shows how selfless and determined she is to win. I'm inspired by her tireless work ethic.

Hillary is fierce!

This happened in 2005 and again in 2013. This is a woman who will not rest when she is sick. Not even when her life is at risk. I'm going to make a donation to President Badass.
nbcnews.com/id/6890519/ns/politics/t/hillary-clinton-faints-during-speech-buffalo/

Wait a minute. This isn't anime-related at all!

Imagine when she bounces back and is able to fight at her full strength, well rested and fully recovered. She will be unstoppable.

Also people forget that JFK singehandedly saved the world while being almost paralysed and addicted to Morhpium

not even Holla Forums is this cucked

She had pneumonia and still thought it was important to pay her respects at ground zero. That is what the average American is going to remember. This is the moment that made her Presidency.

poor b8 m8

wow, so much effort to correct the effort, congratulations my friend

Thank you for correcting the record, Holla Forumseddit.

How is it bait? It shows her doing her best to grit her teeth and work hard even with pneumonia. And it's humanizing, relatable.

dont be retarded, america has never elected a president who has been physically incapable of sustaining a campaign without illness. nobody even knew fdr was a cripple until well after he was elected for the third time

alright I'll take your bait

for months Hillary and the MSM have been pushing the "Hillary's health is just fine!" meme, right up until the whole world was exposed to the lie. And that's all that normies see now. A lie.

America never elected an African American before President Obama.

they still havent, the only thing black about obama is the obstructionist policies the republicans used on his oreo ass in his first term and most of his second

and to add on to this, if you watch the bodyguards' reaction to her episode, you can tell that they see this shit from her all the time, they barely flinched and just carried on like it was a daily routine

So you are saying that a senior citizen has been sick this whole time and has stoically fought through it all day after day because her belief in this country is so great that she won't let a potentially life threatening illness stop her from making it a better place?

You aren't making her sound insanely tough. When she recovers she is going full beast mode. Can't stop the Hillary Train.

top wew lad

here's your (You)

on the subject of Holla Forums though -

aaron sorkin may be a pot snorting california liberal commie but goddamn the west wing was just about the best political tv show ever made

Is that what they call brain blood clots now?

pneumonia stopped it

Patton Oswalt? Is that you?

Remember folks

Any board that isn't explicitly anti-Holla Forums will soon be flooded with them.

She has all the signs of parkinsons, drives around in a hearse/ambulance, can barely stand on her own strength and is currently averaging one press conference per year. Oh yeah and she's probably using a double too, nothing to see here folks.

and there's nothing you can do about it

Remember folks

Any board that is anti-Holla Forums deserves to be liberated

I hope you have a cuck subreddit you can escape to, user.

nice dubs bro, here's a sweet remix of that fainting hag for your time

all of 8ch is Holla Forums bud, go correct the record on cuckchan if you want some support

More people who are allergic to bullshit? Don't see how that's a bad thing

i can't help but to notice how the kikess is an ugly fat fuck compared to the beauty and grace of the white aryan woman

You can drop the act.

Some nice dubs yourself there.

And this one too.

she has brown eyes you retard. look at that nose, she clearly southern italian fucking nigger descendant why you gotta lie?

jews a cute

nice divide and conquer you got here kike, but unfortunately nobody is buying it

Oh, this isn't talking about the new tv show Hillary but actually talking about Hillary Clinton. That's a shame.

Holla Forums is only one of the few board with large group of readers. So of course Holla Forums will dominate any conversation.

THE RECORD ISN'T FULLY CORRECTED, GET BACK TO WORK

i dont get the correct the record meme.

correctrecord.org/

But the Italians are regarded as white as well, weren't they?

When even the Jew Yorker is starting to fuck with shillary you know it's over for her.

Only by Italians.

it allows reddipol to easily imply that any disagreement means you must looooove clinton. it's the latest hip thing for edgy teens.
remember there can only be 2 choices.

oh, have they been found to be the shill arm of the clinton campagian or something?

thank you for correcting the record once more, friend :^)

The New Yorker couldn't be funny to save their life, could they?

It's the new trendy boogeyman with our resident visitors from r/the_donald

all the same

Yes, it's so pathetic when people accept the "democratic" system. The volk must take their struggle in their own hands and not rely on representatives if things are going to get better. Hang the media Jews from trees and overthrow the false puppet government in Washington. Throw out the niggers and spics from their unearned positions and deport anyone who resists.

America will rise again, there's a great eagle awakening under a black sun.

Hence the quotation marks. I'm glad you too understand that the democratic process doesn't work on a nationwide scale but even if it did it wouldn't be desirable anyway.

Holla Forums - Literally Anything But Television and Movies (or cartoons and anime)

Welcome to months ago, enjoy your stay :3

Yes.
Though the anons posting blatant pro-Hillary shit ITT are clearly Holla Forums faggots going for easy replies from retarded Holla Forumsniggers.
CTR cunts tend to focus more on bashing Trump rather than defending Hillary.

Good thing this thread wasn't worth a shit regardless.

Triumph of the Will is kino.

You marxists never learn, do you?