Cliches you love

Truly the only good scene from this movie

The only two times I can think of this is Steel Ball Run and Berserk,
And people say anime isn't cucked.

wow u sure r fitting in

I EXPECT YOU TO DIE

Lucy Steel wasn't the hero's girl though.

lol cuck

Confirmed for not even reading it.
Lucy was some side character's cunt.

Fist of the North Star

>>>/a/

Are we talking about Shin and Yuria? Not cucked. Yuria was clearly against being with Shin yet the most autistic man I've ever seen kept trying to win her love by murdering innocents and conquering the remains. She would expressly tell him to stop the killing and cruelty, so Shin decides that the best course of action to winning her heart is to do it some more.

Cuck detected.

How can it be a cliche if it's the case in real life?

And you're accusing me of not reading it?

Yeah, that's technically true.

McGuffins

I really, really, really love this cliche.
It's funny how they don't beat up any black supremacists or women.

Fuck forgot embed

She was married to Mr. Steel, who was just some side character for 90% of that part.
As in he had less focus on him than Lucy until Valentine started to get directly involved with fucking shit up towards the end.
The main hero was Johnny, and he never even had any romantic interests throughout SBR, (probably because he was fucking paralyzed from the waist down), so there was no way he was cucked.

Are you 15 years old?

Nope, you hang out with a lot of 15 year olds? Possibly in a classroom or something?

NOTHING WRONG

did that cuck actually say that?

Yes, it was in some article about goobergate.

Jeez I heard about cringy fedora's but to see a real one online is weird. Shit he's actually more autistic than this one fedora I met in real life.

goon detected

Is there a show or movie that's done this?

Hello Preston Jacobs.

Reminds me of the inglorious basterds bat scene. Literally the most unintentionally absurd scene ever crafted in a film. Any sane mind viewing it without ideological bias comes away feeling dirty as fuck. It's honestly the best depiction of psychopathy on screen, but I don't mean the characterization I mean in terms of direction and writing. You can really feel the sickness and evil dripping out the hollyweird sickies that wrote the scene.

So Preston Jacobs was right all along.

A very mediocre show did exactly that, but it was so stupid my mind erased its name from my memory. If you really wanna look for it the keywords are:

The Elfstones of Shannara?

What the fuck happened to the 80's? They could've made those action-movies for centuries if they wanted to.

Equality in action bay-bee

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!

*bang!*

….Just been revoked.

Makes you wonder what would happen if someone actually took him up on the offer of a fight.

Do you mean this one? I haven't watched more than 2 episodes, because the male character character is such a fucking faggot, and I couldn't care less about the elven chick.

asd