TFW you're so blue pilled you expect a woman to wait 4 years for you

Did this film make any one else angry? I didn't feel any sort of connection to Hanks, he's just a beta retard who can't even do basic survival shit for most of it. It's a slow grind of nothing and cuckcoldry.

This, you're watching it wrong

Sorry I'm not Reddit. I don't find a man talking to a piece of sports equipment entertaining.

I'M SORRY WILSON

This is the only thing that has ever made me cry in a movie.

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit.

lol mad

Reddit Reddit

lol slightly less mad

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

lol slightly more mad than the previous post

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

lol more mad

Reddit Reddit Reddit

lol mad

Reddit Reddit

lol mad

Reddit Reddit

lol mad

Reddit Reddit

lol mad

Reddit Reddit

lol mad
mad

Reddit Reddit
Reddit

LOL MAD
O
L

M
A
D

It's obvious you're same fagging, could you just stop?

Reddit Reddit
e
d
d
i
t

R
e
d
d
i
t

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit?

Nigger you didn't put it in red text, do it again or you get a failing grade

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

This is some abstract fucking shitposting itt

I'm not shitposting, I'm trying to make user be all he can be, but he won't redtext like he's supposed to so I have to hold him back a grade

Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

this is what happens when you have a dead board

Extra credit won't save you now

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

You'll slip up eventually, and then I'll have a chuckle about it

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HI GUYS ITS MOONMAN WITH ANOTHER SONG ABOUT NIGGERS AND HOW I WANT TO COOK THEM IN OVENS AND GAS THEM TO DEATH IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit? Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit? Reddit Reddit, Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit “Reddit” Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit. Reddit Reddit Reddit, Reddit.

KILLING NIGGERS TO ME FEELS LIKE A HOBBY LIKE WHEN I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR MOMMY

I'll give you a C for dedication, but I still made you type all that out

It only took like 5 actually, I had to take a shit.
I'm all reddited out now, and this shit thread should be thoroughly kill.

Tom Hanks did literally nothing wrong
(((Wilson))) led him astray

If this movie was remade today, you'd get cuts to the civilized world every 10 minutes to show wife crying and people coming to terms that he's dead and shit like that, see: The Martian.

Do they not realize it completely obliterates the atmosphere a survival movie is supposed to create, and defeats the whole purpose? That's why Cast Away is so great.

I doubt they care, not showing a woman emoting because of something is akin to sacrilege in hollywood for some reason

Wtf i hate Reddit now

THE FLAVOR OF COURSE IS GRAPE FOR AN EXTRA LARGE SERVING OF WHITE ON BLACK RAPE

They would also make it so he loved her and wasn't just returning the watch and walking away

pretty cringey thread tbqh

Stops reading here. OP Is a faggot

lol mad

CUMSKINS BTFO

i liked the terminal
i'm impressed he actually spoke mostly correct bulgarian throughout the movie
tom hanks has nearly always been a great actor for me