Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see

is this the most underrated kino of all times?

VILE! NO!

it's most definitely one of the best space flicks of all times
the first act is phenomenal, the second one is a bit weaker, the third one is very meh
I liked how the concept of hell was very much inspired by hellraiser and sequels
there's no worse hell than torture

How is this a movie by Paul W. S. Anderson?

How can he make such a good movie out of nothing (Mortal Kombat), direct a horror movie which is even scary when watched in broad daylight (that's what I did and it did not help) but then churn out one Resident Evil movie after the other and all of them basically amount to a love letter to his wife.

I'm pretty sure the quote is

Man, you faggots are really trying.
Movie is shit.

No, no, I can clearly remember it was:

I know this is head cannon but it fits all the requirements to exist as part of the Hellraiser mythos.

So as far as I'm concerned this is a Hellraiser film

I always figured it was inspired by a pre Emperor 40K universe. The shiney discoball was a warp drive and would take them through the warp. However since they lacked Gellar Fields all the shitty things that exist in the collective psychic dump of the universe would be unhindered in their ability to just fuck the crew's shit up.

Get out of my head annon

At our final destination, sight is unnecessary.

It's a better DOOM movie than the actual DOOM movie.

women ruin everything.

hahaha more like Dr Weird am I right

go back jerking off to interstellar, nolanfag

VILE! NO!

I've always assumed that this was a stealth Warhammer 40k movie. The warp drive looks unmistakably like a Chaos artifact, right down to having an eight-pointed motif.

This is canon.

No, THIS IS HERESY!

says u

Excellent imagery in this movie but the rest falls pretty flat. I did like the part where the Captain saw the video and was all like "Fuck exploring this freakshow, we are getting the fuck out and dropping some missiles on it for good measure."

This was the best scene.

bamp

I'd have noped even before they reached the ship, when they heard that tape.

VILE!

Just watched this. What was it supposed to be? Horror? Sci fi? I feel like i wasted an hour and a half.

Fucking pleb, kys.

Where can we see this?

DIRECTOR'S CUT WHEN??

Does it explain why nobody seems to notice or care there's a portion of wall covered in meat and skulls?

Yeah I've been saying this for years. Even those two Doctor Who episodes "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit" were closer to Doom than that piece of shit adaptation (they even had the door sfx).

Man, I wish there was more "Hell in space" type stuff.

SMH TBH

FUCKING STUDIO EXECS REEEEEEEE
THEY LITERALLY HAD IN MIND A DOOM/HELLRAISER CROSSOVER AND THEY WASTED IT

I just watched these two eps.
Redditcore horseshit.

Reboot went way down hill after the first season tbh

Doctor Who was always shit.

I think it's pretty reasonable that somebody like the Doctor would be sceptical when he meets a creature that claims to be the devil. It's never confirmed whether or not that thing was Satan (could just be a giant alien creature with mind-control powers) and I like the fact that the episode leaves the mystery open to interpretation.

Well when you put it like that, it sounds retarded and anti-climatic.

impossible planet was god tier
satan pit was shit tier

Second episode of any 2 parter always fucks things up

FTFY