What's a good film that accurately portrays alt-rightists?

What's a good film that accurately portrays alt-rightists?

Kickassia

The 40-Year-Old Virgin

From Justin to Kelly

Starship Troopers. In his attempt to mock Fascism/Jingoism, Verhoeven unwittingly made the ideals look more attractive. Rasczak's lecture at the beginning of the movie was especially thought-provoking.

Back to the Future. Both the 50s and the 80s were ages of the right wing.

And they were so shitty!!! :OOO :PPP

yeah but in the 50's didn't they still have good union jobs in America?

Downfall
Stalingrad (1993)
Elite Troop/Troopa De Elite
Dirty Harry

I bet you think Clinton and Obama were real lefties.

>>>Holla Forums
Fuck off.

Shouldn't you be prepping Seid for your wife?

Liberal butthurt: The movie

the man who shot liberty valance

I've heard that Falling Down is rather good in this regard.

there is no such thing….basicly an easy label for anyone to the right of Carl the cuck marx

Sweet fucking christ, Fuck off Holla Forums, Trump doesn't browse Plebbit much after the AMA.

Seconding on Falling Down.

God Bless America is the left-wing cuck version of Falling Down.

the lion kang

Iron Sky

This.

It's too new in the culture for there to be films about it, or even TV shows.

I've been a v-dare reader since 2003, read the bell curve in high school, and have been "alt right" for over a decade. I can honestly say there is no storyline or character in pop movie/tv that portrays people who believe this

Aaaand dropped.

god bless america
rampage

Nice trips. We've been over this before, don't assume Verhoeven would ever say anything honest to the press. He's dutch ffs.

Kek

It's like pottery

ikr, it's almost like jews have so much control over hollywood that every hollywood production features jews somewhere no matter what

Is being alt-right trendy now?

I was saying these things during the jon stewart era and have voted based on immigration (demographics) since I was old enough to vote. I also don't give a shit about gay sex and don't mind kink and am not religious despite honoring the significance of christianity in developing western society.

Is this legitimately considered trendy now?

There are no TV or movie characters who portray the new generation (18-35) of people who hold these beliefs.

90% of the aut-right is contrarian hipsters jumping on the latest trend. The other 10% are mouth breathing morons.

Brokeback Mountain

fdfs

Probably

You are looking for a movie about a crazy bag lady that thinks Russia is out to get her.

This.

I know you're baiting but I can't that stupidity go unnoticed if there is the slightest chance you actual believe that to be true. So you got me I guess

Falling down is by far the closest thing.

Imperium is also pretty amusing if you notice how badly it fails to paint the Alt right as bad guys. A Jew and a bad mother try to prove white nationalists are evil and then THE TWIST is just hilarious.

Pacific rim : Whites try to build a wall, illegal aliens break through it and Asians and white men have to fight them off to defend civilization from their poisonous take over.

I misread Kirk Douglas as "Kike Douglas"

how that movie shits on the Christians and portrays the Saladdins as good guys who were provoked into conflict. My theory is that the director was trying to make some statement about the Iraq war and transplanting modern morality into medieval times.