Personality Association

Alright I haven't seen a thread like this before. Post fictional characters you associate with. Also if necessary include which timeline. (some stories have alternate universes) I personally associate with The Penguin from the Gotham storyline. I like the show but it's kinda a dramatic/stay at home mom type of show. reeee

you haven't seen any of the daily "characters that are literally you" threads?

obligatory wicked sense of humor post

woag i dont go on Holla Forums :^)

someday I wanna play a tiny part in a movie or tv show, just so I can come in threads like this and post a character that is actually literally me

literally me

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

I'm too autistic to relate to normal people, but too normal to relate to autists. I'm also a huge asshole who loves correcting other people over minor details for no reason.

ftfy

Intelligent, nihilistic, a wicked sense of humor, and a connoisseur of black cocks in white vaginas.

Not exactly a fictional character, but I find the UTV archiver very relateable.

How new can you be?

Torturing people through shitposting arouses me.

I identify with the Maltese Falcon statue in the Maltese Falcon. The reason is because I'm intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

I've always identified with Pippin.

Literally me.

BAZOOPER

I once took a Mad Men personality quiz and got this result.

So you're a fat spic?

intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor

Spics are to Natives what Jews are to Whites.

I'm not fat though.

Intelligent, autistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

3 cokes nigger
3 FUCKING COKES

disgusting

You can buy three cokes and not drink them all at once

If he's saving them for later why is he buying them by the can and not getting a 2-liter?

Why is he getting cans of soda at the store? He'd have to seek them out since they mostly sell bottles for the obvious reasons. Is baby goose like those people who buy glass cokes?

So a cuck?

Who the fuck buys three cokes at the same time? He's probably selling them at an event with a 400% mark up price. Maybe even handing out an autographed can. No… he isn't like us at all. He's beyond human.