ITT punchable faces

ITT punchable faces

Obligatory

"hahaha I'm so funny, hashtag applause"

Sounds more like Chris Hardwick

You are very intolerant, goyim!

Why is that smug look so typical amongst SJWs?

What's wrong with these people?

They're smug, virtue signalling faggots who don't care how full of shit they are as long as it brings them money and attention.

Rude

At first I thought the hat read ''make Africa great again" because of the fold, then I laughed, as Africa has always been shit, and milo is a nigger worshipping race-traitor.

milo is a kike

Well fuck, kikes really are chameleons.

What a wonderfully ironic post.

More like roastable faces.

ikr

saved

lol seriously - calling out virtue signalling faggots while posting milo as if he's the opposite

But Milo is like an antibody that attacks them. If he wasn't a gay guy who fucked black dudes he couldn't do what he does. Like so many things Holla Forums is obtuse on, muslims are a good analogy. They claim to hate muslims and jews equally (even though one group is anti-degeneracy and the other is pro) yet they dogpile on kebab any chance they get while giving more and more passes out to pro jew shit cough TRUMP including self identified kikes like Molyneux. Shouldn't the integrity of anti-Israel countries like Syria and Iraq be maintained to keep the jews from subjugating their only natural enemy? Naw, fuck em. Let Israel have control. Shouldn't there be someone like Milo knocking all these pretentious twats down a peg or two? Naw, fuck him, let the SJWs have social media. Bunch of defeatist sad sack bastards.

ayyy you must be a special kind of faggot

caring about shit on social media IS THE CANCER you retarded faggot. pol and sjw, pro and anti shit on a platform designed to let people listen to 140 characters describing your bowel movement is the problem with society today.

congratulations you are what is killing society, now kindly kill yourself on livestream so someone can set up a gofundme account in your name for people to donate to and feel like they are actually accomplishing something from behind a keyboard

Holla Forums doesn't need a sermon, it needs a mod enema

Sorry I'm unfamiliar with your /cow/tard ways. Did you lurk on kikebook for hours yourself to find that image or did someone else? Quick history lesson: Holla Forums is a pedo board, GG exodus happens and up to April '15 everyone is basically on the same page. Milo is a faggot but a cool faggot like freddy mercury. Then somewhere along the way a handful of shills and pleb tier goons convince Holla Forums that the Holla Forumsirgins are ruining everything because muh ethics. The gooblegrapers who only care about gaming are letting in a bunch of damn leftists who want to fight fire with water instead of fire. Suddenly GG is irreparably cucked in their eyes, they can't be associated with niggers and females, it's all about muh pr and, now that you mention it, that Milo is just a stupid faggot. Funniest part is since Hillary made her little 'alt right' speech they've been in full blown muh pr mode and conveniently overlooking the fact it was GG and the likes of Milo and Breitbart responsible for creating the alt right boogeyman they're so proud of.

its like you literally cannot understand why caring about what people spew on social media is bad

here's a tip: decisions are made by people who show up. you arent changing anything by furiously screeching on twitter, get off your ass and attend a meeting

Isn't that the sniper rifle from Halo? I don't see why they'd complain about a prop.

Never been a twitterfag, should be obvious since I write in complete and often run-on sentences. I hate wikipedia too but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the anons who put in hours for free trying to btfo the likes of ryulong. Milo was that way with twitter, any true Scotsman Holla Forumsack can't say he never enjoyed a cap of Milo destroying some SJW idiot with bantz, yet after he was banned for such bantz all you could hear there was crickets. Just a toothless board of reactionary goldbrickers calling each other shill now. Sad. Pic not related.

You know, I'm suprised Holla Forums never hates on Chris Hardwick. He seems like the kind of person Holla Forums would hate a lot.

Picture of Seth Macfalane

He is the worst person I've ever seen in my entire life.

And he's worth half a million dollars.

i like him, no reason to rip on him he's only best friends with wil wheaton and thats punishment enough

is that supposed to be a lot? that's barely a decent house in the suburbs, any idiot making 50k a year can be worth half a million dollars

Handsome lad for a kike

Considering the fact that he makes a show about internet relationships, yes.