But i don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs

What did he mean by this?

The first part is about ass eating, don't know about the other part.

scrambled eggs = crushed nuts

What did they mean by this?

He made too much food and can't eat it all himself, and doesn't know what to do with the rest.

wtf it's normal now

I always thought that most of the joke was on Frasier + Niles for being so pretentious and assuming "ordinary people" haven't heard of Bach or Rembrant or Foucault. Was I wrong?

Didn't really think about it growing up, but maybe it was the bazinga of it's day.

It's smart for network tv in the 90's.

The 'tossed salads and scrambled eggs' were metaphors for the mental problems he dealt with on the radio show (and with his family/friends).

So fucking hot.

Everyone's heard of Bach and Rembrandt. Maybe not Foucault. I doubt that many people could hold a conversation about their work, I definitely can't.

That may be true, but due to said ignorance the 'culture' Frasier was trying to portray could have totally been off-base without many people really knowing.

Why would someone suck a man's dick before cutting him?

Yes, most of the joke was on Fraisier + Niles being so pretentious.
But ….. many of those pretentious jokes are actually really funny if you know anything about the subject.
That's why Fraiser is great, it works on multiple levels: slapstick, funning on pretentious fucks, word-play (subtle and overt), and some hidden gems that aren't obvious unless you've got at least some education.

To catch him off guard. He's so focused on having his dick sucked and how good it must feel that he probably didn't expect to get stabbed or whatever

The prison slang meaning is incorrect, he explained it in an interview.

The song is about the people calling in to his radio show. They're messed up, they're crazy people. They're who he's referring to as "tossed salads" and "scrambled eggs". Specifically, the line following OP's is:

THEY'RE CALLING AGAIN

That's the point of Frasier's character. He's selfish, arrogant, vain, yet he became a psychologist. Why? Because it makes him look smart, it pays well, and it makes him look like he cares about other people's problems, but in reality he only finds the people coming to him for help annoying.

That's part of why the show was considered so smart, the way it was commentary on this. Frasier and Niles are both very intelligent, well-read men, and yet they both barely function in society. Neither of them can sustain a relationship, they both date crazy women, they hate their jobs, and they're generally miserable.

Not really. There's not much to Big Bazinga Theory's humour aside from 'POP CULTURE REFERENCE' and 'LOL, SO NERDY XD'. Whereas Frasier would use stuff like that to sort of underline or other make fun of Frasier and Niles' pretentiousness. That's why people who call it a snob show don't really understand it. It's actually making fun of snobs.

What a progressive cast it had.

Three white guys and two white women?

All the actors were gaaaaaaay.

Kelsey Grammar is one of the few open conservatives in Hollywoo

But yeah, Martin and Niles were gay.

Either Mahoney is a great actor, or not all homosexuals are lisping faggots

John Mahoney's not gay.

So was Bulldog!

You sure?

Well Maroney is British, he just learned to drop his actual accent for a more American one, so he is able to put on fake speech patterns well.

The entire show is about how Frasier and Niles have no understanding of reality outside of their yuppie bubble.

mind=blown

Sound theory

The original Big Bang Theory.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK! WHO ARE YOU?

Point=Missed

Frasier is pompous, but beyond that he actually wants to help people. He's shallow, he's pretentious, but he's genuine about wanting to help people. Half his problems are because he tries to proactively help people.

He skipped Frasier Crane day to talk to a limo driver about his problems.