What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

Lindelof, thats what went wrong.

Damon Faggotlof was the writer

The awful script is what killed it

What's Prometheus?

Those videos were prime RLM

What if Chris Nolan wrote and directed Prometheus?

Hackjob script that made no fucking sense, horrible actor choices, forced "current year" propaganda.

mmmmmnope

They should be. Albino bodybuilders destroy communities.

even worse

Fucking albiniggers.

Prometheus was fine. You can find all sorts of retarded shit in Aliens too. People decided just to be huge fags about this one.

bump

I liked the film. Don't care what you think.

It was a movie that didn't know what the fuck it was doing with its plot.

Shouldn't have been linked to the Alien franchise. A standalone movie about finding Space God is more interesting.

Damon Lindlof

How about the scene where a horny Charlize Theron invites the black captain (let's make everyone in charge black or a woman guys it's the future) back to her room for a fuck . This happens for absolutely no reason related to moving the already confusing plot-hole-filled story along. It's just there to implant some Blacked.com images in the audience's head. That kinda shit pisses me off personally since i paid for a ticket to see it.

Charlize Theron is a piece of shit, she voted for Mandela and Obama.
I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote that scene herself.

The most incompetent captain in all of science fiction. He abandoned his watch on the bridge to get laid, while two of his crew members were trapped outside. The least he could have done was order someone to man the bridge while he was gone. But he didn't even do that. Sheeiit.

bumpad

holy shit so the scene is actually based as fuck
White Woman and Black Man drunk on their authority both carelessly leave hardworking white worker bees to die meaningless deaths.

ddd

Kill yourself. Don't care what you think.

The script.

What, at the same time?

Yeah that irritated me and that was before I'd even noticed the constant BM/WF propaganda, it just seemed absolutely unnecessary, even when I was still a libtard.

you seem to care pretty badly actually.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the plot or characters, it's just in there for its own sake. Could easily have been cut and nothing would have changed except the jewish agenda.

Hello there. You must have read the article in Time magazine.

You sound like a cuck.

explain

who needs explainations when he got those nice trips?