Commericals dump thread

Are Mexican illegals the American equivalent of mass Islamic immigration? I live in Germany. Even Muslims are not this dumb enough to do cologne mass rapes anniversary commericals. And be surprised by why people hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkd4rScKR_E
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares, 9/11 was stupid.

TEN

FEET

HIGHER

thats actually a pretty good deal

would shop at

9/11 is to Liberals what the Holocaust is to Holla Forums.

But 9/11 actually happend

Five bucks on that's a prank at wal mart that got out of hand

the stick up that guys ass is almost as big as the pork chop that fat bitch ate for dinner

9/11 is special because it was both a hoax and real at the same time.

why would anyone believe that but not the holocaust? because of the government supplied mountains of evidence, the actual historical footage of the event, or the thousands of eyewitness reports?

what makes 9/22 real when the holocaust is a hoax? they are literally the same evidence

The fact that there is video footage of the plane crashing into the towers whereas there is no footage of a functioning gas chamber or footage of anyone being gassed.

Remember how the german enigma code got cracked? All communications became unencrypted, but there doesn't exist a single recording from any of the camps regarding any genocide or intentional murders in the years that the germans were wiretapped.

Why would they need to say
>copy that, welcome to EB games I'll be sure to relay that information directly to Hitler as soon as possible
???

Not to mention they had plenty of time in 44-45 to destroy any evidence of the single most despicable crime in all of human history. All these deniers can't ever answer the question: why are there some 9 million more birth records than death records across German occupation territories - what they all died in the fucking woods away from the diligent record keeping nazi beaurocracy?

Yeah, overall Mexicans are shit, then again I could say that from every nationality but Mexicans are this special kind of shit.
They usually do unsavory stuff because of an actual need but once they realize they can get away with something they'll loose any guilt feelings like a single sock.

Don't worry, is illegal to leave the country from anywhere but the official booths so when they get deported they get arrested and go to jail here.and you have no idea how hated illegal immigrants are here.

Is 9/11 day an actual thing in Burgerstan?

Sooooo how did you manage to remove that 25 wood stick from your ass that nazi put in?

Do yuro governments just memoryhole their national tragedies? I guess that makes sense, since it's illegal to offend muslims over there.

Not disagreeing with you but this thread belongs on Holla Forums.

Reminder that the Foxchopper guy who shot the "nose out" footage (which they failed to cut in time) also happened to be an expert in doing live composites.
youtu.be/hkd4rScKR_E

Combined with all the various anamolies in the other footage, the fact the planes were supposedly flying faster than is possible at that altitude + the fact light aluminum that fucking birds can destroy cannot pierce several feet of reinforced steel columns (according to the 3rd law of motion) and even if it could would slow down first.
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

Is it nine million now, Chaim? I didn't get the memo.

There are in fact demolished buildings, and people were killed. The 'how' and the 'who' don't really matter to me. Sandniggers, the US government, Israel. At the end of the day they're all part of the opposition as far as I see it.

greenland

if they own a mattress store & can afford a commercial how can they be illegals?

What's wrong with Scotland?