‘The Flash’: Actress Kiersey Clemons to Star as Iris West in Movie

variety.com/2016/film/news/the-flash-movie-kiersey-clemons-iris-west-1201822282/

I'd let her flash me, iykwim.

what did ((( they ))) mean by this?

You think they keep giving Ezra Miller cameos to remind everyone this isn't the CW version?

CW blackcasted Iris as well but at least the actress is hot. Because the Nu-52 has a black Wally West, it seems that they went ahead and blacked Iris as well, since they are cousins.

Iris is negress since Flashpoint

Won't this confuse the people who watch the show?

Depends. Do people know "DC Extended Universe" as a distinction like "Marvel Cinematic Universe"?

Poor girl, she's going to catch flak for not being the comic version *and* not being hotter than the TV version.

This user:
(Holy trips checked)
is right. Damn, is TV iris fucking smoking. I don't blame Wally a bit for wanting a piece of that, wincest be damned.

**Barry, that is.

Iris is Wally's aunt. Barry's supposed to be his uncle

Nah. Season 2 introduced the concept of the multiverse and actually showed clips from the old flash show, Supergirl, Smallville and a few other things.

The normies can just call the movieverse an alternate reality.

lmao cumskins cucked again.

lmao still thinking people don't know this is a /intl? astroturfed meme

you triggered cumskin? lmao

I don't mind her diversity casting because she's hot and she and Barry have good chemistry.

She looks alright but I wonder how people will compare her to the CW version.

I have no problem with black girls fucking white boys. It's the other way around ai can't stand.

Everything confuses people who watch the show.

that's not a very apt analogy. astroturf actually requires some effort and planning to install.

this is more like some crayon drawings of grass hastily pasted over some concrete.

What about those who don't watch the show?

I actually think she is a pretty bad actress, along with the other female lead, whats-her-face