When was the turning point where he went from a normal kid to a twat?

when was the turning point where he went from a normal kid to a twat?

When he bought the Fast & Furious car?

How is he a twat?

He has cancer, he's dying. Why are you bullying him?

source? i've never heard of this

Looks like he glued pubes on his face

how could you not turn into a twat when you made agent cody banks 2 destination london

Did you call him a twat because you don't like the way he looks or because you're jealous of his car racing hobby?

How does he see over the wheel?

He beat his wife up. He's a lowlife.

I always hear people talk shit about Muniz, but they almost never say why they hate him.
As far as I'm concerned he isn't anywhere near the most pozzed, and afaik he's not (((of the tribe))).
He starred in a pretty decent sitcom and then went on to do whatever the fuck he wanted.
Even if the sitcom was shit why would you hate the guy?

OP here. i actually don't hate him or think he's a twat, i just wanted to see what you guys would say because i knew this thread would get replies

Well I thought Malcolm in the Middle was a decent sitcom. The fact it didn't have some shitty laugh track like Bazinga Theory left it up to the viewer to know when to laugh, so the fact it lasted so long meant it had some merit.
Though that isn't really Muniz's doing alone.

As for what I think of the guy himself I can't say that I hate him as much as many of the more prominent celebrities that never shut the fuck up.
It's probably a good thing that he just does whatever he wants nowadays instead of doing what other washed up celebrities do and attach themselves to some shitty Hollywood sponsored movement.

tl;dr he inspires no particular feeling of hatred or adoration within me

This board sure has filled up with cucks.

It's his wife, he can do what ever he wants with it.

Good to see men who make Sean Connery proud.

When a Jewish man raped?

Half-breed hispanics are the worst.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Big Fat Liar was a good movie.

Not sure if you're being ironic or not but I really did like it.

.>>473707
Exactly, and how bad of a beating could Malcolm actually manage to put on someone? It'd be like getting beat up by a twelve year old.