Where this the only half decent movies from the MCU?

Where this the only half decent movies from the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

searx.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do people like winter soldier? It's the most generic piece of capeshit I've ever fucking seen. Pic related only good marvel movie

I don't get it either

literally stopped watching when the senator said "hail hydra" in broad daylight, within earshot of many other people

It's MCU?
Anyways Punisher was good indeed.
I also liked "Ghost Rider" but that's subjective, it was retarded as shit.

Because at the time it came it did feel like if it was changing the status quo and felt like it was going somewhere with gov conspiracy.
But no, in the next Marvel movie (Avengers 2 IIRC) it was just forgotten.

Also, GotG had way less memes than I thought it was going to have, it had a way better funny/serious balance than I expected also.

I thought Winter Soldier was boring as fuck and I don't get why everybody here likes it.

no, shit as well

also english motherfaggot, do you speak it

What did he say wrong?

i want lower class trash to leave

KYS

i dream of a world where thomas jane punisher was the mcu punisher

i liked bernthal, but the jane film was just absolutely 9/10

best as far as adapting the character from a specific comic? yes.

best as far as a movie? no, third best.

Most Marvel movies maybe generic shit but they aren't complete shit like the edge fest that is the DCCU.

Nope, just Iron Man.

The Cap just can't catch a break after his first film and has to share all his damn screen time with leeches who can't get their own movies (I,e: Black Widow, Nigger Bird, etc.). Though it was at least mildly entertaining to watch the first time.

GotG was a fucking mess if you tried to watch it with any kind of seriousness. So many obvious gaps in common sense and evolution you might as well just throw the bad guy down an Acme Hole and be done with it.

All capekino is literally perfect

Can you explain why? I felt like Thomas Jane's version was way too campy and kid-gloved. Was it the way he sought revenge that made it better (I,e: manipulating him into killing his own wife and friend?)

I don't think GotG was intended to be taken seriously at all, there's so many obvious gaps as you say but most of them sorry for the trope because of rule of funny (Now if it was funny is whole subjective matter).

Blaming GotG for not having sense when you want to take it seriously it's like blaming an horror film for not being scary while watching it in the middle of the day surrounded by people.

I guess for a sci-fi movie, I expected a little more out of it than the newest version of Space Jam, so that was my bad. Still, I was surprised by just how bad some parts were (like everything related to the Dark Aster's invasion of Xandar).

Probably not watching the sequel outside of a rental. Not doing anything about Groot because he's "too cute to shoot" is just flat negligence. Like the prison cake that has a bomb in it.

Marvel really should have stuck some animated shorts onto the MCU films to test audience reaction to lesser known properties

you mean like how Disney does with their animated movies?

Like everyone did during the golden age of film user.

They could throw around stuff like Power Pack, Heracles, the original Human Torch (who, despite the name, is a robot), Namor ect. and pass on the stuff that gets poorly received and make actual films of the stuff that works.

I didn't know they did that with older films user. But yeah that sounds like a great idea.

Then enlighten me, user. With TPB and KAT ruined, where's a good spot to get free non-camcorder-quality stuff without getting vanned?

Use the python search engine in qbittorrent

Besides qBittorrent's engine I sometimes use searx.
searx.me/
After searching something click "Advanced settings", then "Files".

Gotg is the only Marvel movie I like.

Stevenson is a very cool actor. I don't know why him and Mckidd don't find much work.

I liked the Avengers