Cape Kino

What are some cape movies that could be considered kino?

Ghostrider movies are top tier capekino

"it's the biggest, since the silent era"

Biggest cock since the black IN white era?

This. Ghost Rider / Punisher crossover needed.

Honestly, the only one that even comes close is Mask of the Phantasm, and that's a cartoon.

What about Tim Burton's Batman movies?

Yeah, maybe. They are very much his vision and don't feel like they were made by committee. They're still pretty goofy, though. But maybe that's unavoidable with superheroes.

Capeshit can never be kino. Never.

the first 2 sam raimi spider man movies?

I predict that, 60 years in the future, "It's all gushy" will be what "Rosebud…" is now

You want a serious answer?
-The Incredibles
-Unbreakable by shamalama dingdong.
-Dark Knight Returns the animated film
-Superman 1&2 by Donner as in OP pic
-Batman 1&2 Tim Burton
-The Dark Knight
-Blade
-Spiderman 1&2, Sam Raimi

What about the 1989 Punisher?

It had one moment of overwhelming kino. Mark 1:08:28, 1:09:24 to 1:09:40 is absolute pure kino.

take out that nolan trash and your list is otherwise very much commendable

i'd also voice my opinion on replacing the dark knight with hellboy

Batman (1943) >>>/film/5948
Diabolik
Judex
Argoman

and probably some Jap movies

thank you for those recommendations.

There are no superheroes in these movies.

It's an excellent movie and feels superhero as fuck, my only problem with it is that everyone is essentially a mutant.

>The DKR movie
casuals pls leave

Also in the incredibles superheroes are basically spies, but I do love me some spy jazz so it's forgiveable.

Bruce Willis character survives a train crash with barely a scratch while everyone on the train is either dead or severely injured. It is not a fluke.
Blade is a half vampire half human daywalker. They're superheroes. Just like you have the superheroic ability to prep 100 nigger bulls in under a second.
DKR animated film, and somehow you think it's for casuals. Oh wait a sec, oh shit you're one of those niggers aren't you. The type that would unironically go muh silver age nostalgia is the one true gospel REEEEEEEE. The pozzed out the ass faggots who believes the revisionism bullshit of comics has always belonged to libtard writers and agenda. Contrarian comic cucked faggots pls leave

jajajajajajaja