This is what 20 good men can do to a king

This is what 20 good men can do to a king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Valkyrist8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does this mean by this?

No its what D&D did to the one true king.

No this is what shitty writing does

I want to learn video editing just so I can make an AMV of Stannis' last moments set to this song.

;-;

Really? whatever floats your boat user.

Kygo turned the song from dogshit to chill.

wow spoilers

The only hope i have for book Stannis is that he will go in a more honorable way in the next book that show stannis"20 good men now my line must end"barathen.I hate how D&D ended this amazing character in favor for muh Queens, they even fucked Euron Greyjoy for Christ sake!

That's one of the many reason I've dropped this shit after season 4

What turd world country are you from?

It would still be way better than what we got, I still don't get where the Maisiefags are coming from.

I want to see an animated version of the leaked Aeron chapter. I wanted to do it myself but I don't know how to animate. I guess I'll do it later but I'm busy at the moment.

Did you do the voice for this user?

No it's from youtube.com/user/Valkyrist8 he does a good job.

Summoning
Is
Complete

looks interesting, thanks user.

Fuck you jew and jew

Will Stannisfags ever be able to have a peaceful shit or will their ravaged sphincters be doomed to cause massive pain for the rest of their lives?

Keep it in one thread.

What's a sphincter?

←–GoT general

no, it's what one ugly woman can do to a man

sure she only came across him after he'd been thoroughly defeated and was going to bleed to death anyway, but she cut off his head when she did find him, so if you say that she basically didn't do anything and basically never has done anything, you're a sexist!

get back in your quarantine thread

Did fat fuck gave them how the characters are going to end so stannis is going to die also in the book or we will have a divergent and different thing?