ITT people who have never made you laugh

ITT people who have never made you laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160118200739/http://8ch.net/tv/res/229671.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate this unfunny cunt

Cmon now

can't think of anyone tbh

everyone either makes me laugh because their stuff is funny, or because they're so fucking pathetic

Nothing

Have you experienced Grandma's Boy?

This fucking cunty whore.

she is shit even by female comedian standards

Her best jokes are stolen from actually funny comedians.

Ricky Gervais
Seth Mcfarlane
Seth Green
Seth Rogan
Carlos Mencia
Kamau Bell
Jonah Hill
John Oliver
George Lopez
Sarah Silverman
Genine Garafalo
Leslie Jones
Ralphie May
Amy Schumer
Russel Brand
Simon Pegg & his slack-jawed fatass buttbuddy.
Aziz Ansari
Melissa McCarthy
Kristen Wiig
Paul Feig

And no, the list isn't politically motivated. I hate Stephen Colbert's politics, but he used to be really fucking funny. Same deal with Lewis Black, but the guy's stand-up is still great. On the opposite end, there's that ventriloquist comedian, I'm pretty sure I agree with him politically, but I don't find him funny.

Let me know when you want an opposing list of comedians I *do* find funny.

Gorege Lopez is only funny to spics because we can relate to most of his shit. It wears off fast though.

His first Late Show had him non-ironically sucking up to Jeb Bush, just saying

Nah, I'm half Hispanic. Yes, some of his "jokes" are relatable, but that's part of why I don't find them funny. They're just stories of stuff Mexicans do. The dog story, yes we do that shit.

Take in a stray, suddenly it gets sick. Older Mexican suggests giving it a bowl of 7up as medicine, naturally that doesn't get better, so then in the middle of the night you drive it out to a wealthy neighborhood and leave it on a wealthy person's lawn hoping they'll take care of it. Yes, Mexicans do that. Yes, Mexican mothers beat the fuck out of their kids and then deny it when they're adults. It's relatable, but it doesn't make me laugh, and he's an obnoxious asshole. He's like Angry Joe but older and fatter.

John Leguizamo made me laugh.

Use spoilers, you cunt.

What is it with "Seths"?

Sorry man, I do actually feel bad for posting that image.

they're jews

Fucking Hell, Leslie Jones.

Talk about forcing a nigger down everyone's throats no real good reason.

The first Seth was Adam & Eve's third son, and a replacement for Abel after Cain murdered him. So basically he was third-rate filler, a stand-in. Naming your child "Seth" has led to disappointment ever since.

I'm a half breed myself, I guess it's my aunt's saying member instead of remember when I was growing up.
7up being the cureall is another one because of my grandmother taking care of me when I was sick.

Not saying everything he does is gold but I got some chuckles.

I think OP meant the former.

Family Guy isn't

Cute as fuck.

Those guys from the youtube videos everybody here shills

I like some of the pics/gifs but their videos are boring as fuck

It's depressing to see these Millennial Peter Pans grow old

I guess you me Jeffrey Dunham. Was pretty popular for a while and just sort of disappeared. Apparently earned $30 million at his peak. He did do special in 2015 but that aired on NBC. He also had animated film about Achmed the Dead Terrorist premiere on Country Music Television. Other than that, I've barely heard a lick about this guy. I expect him to buff up like Chapelle and Carrot Top if you take your eyes off him.

sam hyde

I've laughed a lot at this guy, but not because of any jokes he's made.

Huh, so that's why my mom used to give me 7up when I got sick.

Low hanging fruit.

How did this guy ever have a career?

He stole jokes

JASON SUDEIKIS

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

NIGGERCUCKJEWMEME

lol'd out loud

10/10 if this joke was a bull I'd let it fuck my wife

You didn't see Grandma's Boy, it's the only movie of his that made me chuckle.

Isn't that the Happy Madison movie about a video game designer who moves in with his grandmother and then gets high?

yes

Not only do I not find him funny, I hate him and hate seeing his fat ugly face everywhere now

we're user so be honest

is this "louis cuck" meme just an outlet for you to fantasize about cuckoldry while pretending you don't desire it?

because that shit was stale in 2014, i can't imagine still finding it funny

No, I absolutely hate cucks.
It's funny because of the oc people create, and I don't mean the copypastas either.
Look at this, doesn't it make you laugh? or were you not in that thread.

The meme stems from Louis "see you" CK's actual statements and memes. He absolutely fucking hates white people. Many of the quotes are exaggerations to make him look like an even more overt faggot, but he really has said stuff like "the world would be perfect without white people" and "white people deserve to get fucked up the ass forever" and so on.

What the meme misses is that Louis isn't a cuck, he's just a fucking small-dicked bigot with an inferiority complex to BWC. Louis is a beaner who passes as white.

That image was kinda funny the first time I saw it, but seeing it reposted isn't funny. In fact, the Louis Cuck stuff, graphically or otherwise, is just tedious at this point. Its humor has been exhausted.

Poor kids :(

yea boi

it's fuckin hilarious

kevin nealon plays a huge pothead

Louis if you stop sucking black dick we won't have anything to post pictures of.

He's Amy Schumer minus the vagina and (((tribe))) connections.
As in he stole jokes and ran with them until everyone finally wised up to his faggotry.

He' not just a beaner that passes as white.
He's a beaner czech jew that passes as white.

Someone get those kids some better parents.

To be fair it was the Aunt/Uncle who got them the tar baby.

This retard

I always thought of him as a, far less funny, more mainstream Kramer

This faggot. Litteraly Reddit at personam. I'm glad he whent full hero

I laughed pretty hard when he killed himself, and even harder when people tweeted pics of his corpse at his daughter

Greenland??????

I really can't disagree that he wasn't funny.
Was pretty good as a creepy killer type though.

Im an oldfag and these guys we're pretty top tier in their prime. Watch anything made before september 2001 and make up your own mind.

everyone hates liberal celebrities but simon pegg and nick frost were great before simon was on jj abrams star trek.

I got drunk with aziz ansari at ucb in manhattan about eight years ago. He was an up and comer and was very fun to hang out with. This was way before he broke into the scene and made it. It's unfortunate to see him do the white people boo boo spiel like all these other worthless cunts.

that's not fruit. that's her gut.

I'm half spic as well and my Mexican dad is smarter than my mom.

caps? archive?

It fell off the board before I could cap it, but it was this pic posted with something like "What is Louis yelling Holla Forums?"
There were the obvious red-text responses, then a guy just dropped the pic into the thread without saying anything. A true hero.
Going by the date I have on the pic, it was posted on January 16th 2016.
Nvm found an archive.
web.archive.org/web/20160118200739/http://8ch.net/tv/res/229671.html

Fletch and Caddyshack are great, pleb.

Is he dead? Hasn't put anything out since like 2008 and I'm pretty sure that's the last time anyone's mentioned him.