UUAAAAARGHGHHAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

What did he mean by this?

"Remember the Indianapolis!"

"Get this human out of my teeth!"

He was lamenting the fact he never actually got to say farewell and adieu to those Spanish ladies.

How was the shark in Jaws Revenge able to track them from New York to the Bahamas?

It stole some contact info from the wallet of the Brody boy.

le french shark

he was trying to say…gas the kikes

you're a big shark

Ya know the thing about a shark, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin’, the ocean turns red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, they all come in and rip ya to pieces

He was trying to shit in its mouth before he died as one final fuck you

That part was legit terrifying and a good example of great screenwriting. You ain't got a jumpscare and a cheesy horror soundtrack, just an old veteran whose seen things, all kind of horrors, telling you in the simplest way possible why these creatures are so scary.

And they say Spielberg has always been a hack…

The contrast in quality between the 1st Jaws (a masterpiece) and the sequels was so great that the sequals seemed like artistic abominations. I believe in Jaws 3 there was a scene where the "film"makers edit in the sound of roaring over the shark coming out of the water. Sharks don't roar but here was this shark breaching the surfacing to let out a roar. Unfucking believable.

If you get eaten by a shark, would you die?

Voodoo.

Do you have a example?

UUAAAAARGHGHHAAAAAAAAHHHH THE GREAT WHITE SHARK

But if the shark was going to devour him whole wouldn't it taste the shit anyway?

UUUUAAAAAAARRGHHHAAAHHHH

Spielberg either makes great films, or shit films, there is no real inbetween.

What about Schlinder's List? Awesome protagonist with cool shit happening at the camp he runs all the time, and there's that moralfag B plot with Taken and Ghandi.

Well, I personally dislike it solely on the grounds of it being a propaganda film for a war that ended over 50 years before it was even made, simply because Spielberg, in his own words, said too many people were starting to forget about the Holocaust, going as far as to openly say he only made the film in the first place to remind people of it.

From a technical standpoint, it's pretty impressive, but still overrated. Schindler's List had some good visuals, directing, editing, and score. The black-and-white filter was well done, and it kept your attention fairly easily. However, all the characters except Goeth were either dull and uninteresting or irritating, which I largely blame the dialog for. Liam Neeson's performance was massively overrated, Fiennes was the only one I feel really knocked it out of the park, and even then that was largely overacting. Honestly, whether you think it was great or shit will pretty much entirely depend on if you think it actually happened the way it was shown, or not, as well as your overall views of Jews. It was only made to garner sympathy for the Jews, so there you go, that's always going to be the deciding factor on if it was great or shit.

Liam Neeson said it was his worst performance. It was also his first major role as well. I think it was in a CBS Sunday morning or 60 minutes interview.

correct.

the shark was meant to be controlled by a witch doctor but they excised that part of the story from the finished product.

It was the name of his sled.

"I believe this animal is trying to consume me, I do not wish to depart the mortal realm yet but using my own strenght isn't enough to prevent it"