James bound will never be fun ever again

James bound will never be fun ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_and_Moonraker
archive.is/1D0t9
archive.is/Xxq6b
complex.com/pop-culture/2012/10/the-complete-history-of-bond-girls/dolly
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2015/12/15/anthony-daniels-c3po-star-wars/77341766/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I actually remember the braces….

What the fuck?
I remember a month ago being astonished that it wasn't "looney" but now it's "looney" again?
We're really shifting realities.

Thinking about this shit hurting my head. Like I have a bad migraine…. As for real. Feels like my brain pounding against my skull.

If you suffer nose bleeds. Your memories are Adjusting to reality.

Holla Forums I'm scared!

I never saw Moonraker, so I'm personally unaffected by this latest reality rewrite, but the BBC is not.

This is spooky. Can someone find proof of braces?

Is this a glitch in the Matrix?

Richard Kiel was a big guy he will be missed.

Some fags spin the story that the braces where edited out in later releases of the movie but i refuse to believe someone went ahead and edited every single prhotograph that was ever made.

>>>Holla Forums10646109
wew

Oh, great, reddit brought the Mandala effect here, too.

It was always Looney Tunes, you dumbasses. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. See what they did there?

Fuck…. It's spreading…. Is our reality safe?

It's Mendala. Say it out loud, it makes much more sense.

You are right!

No, it's Mendola.

Apart from it was never black, Pichu has a black tail. Pikachu has a yellow tail with a brown base. The artist of that image is a pleb who coloured Pikachu's tail the same as Raichu. I'm actually legit triggered that anyone is this autistic.

Something just came to me.

Can anyone check to see what the novelization of Moonraker says about her mouth? Maybe that's where the false memories originated from, because back in the day people re-read the novelization to re-experience a movie since there was now VHS.

*no VHS

Can someone explain this to me?
How is this possible/

Oh shit, Moonraker was based on a book, and Jaws probably wasn't in it because they added him later. So that won't explain it unless there was a separate novelization. Like for example, the novelization of Alien is why some people remembered the cut scenes being in the theatrical edition.

No wait, there was a novelization and it was a best seller:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_and_Moonraker

Manufacturing defect in that particular model, perhaps?

Okay now I'm scared. How the fuck am I only noticing this now? I feel like I'm being pranked.

I sort of remember the other colored leg. Was that supposed to be a reference to something that happened in a previous Episode that didn't?

It's not exactly obvious because of the lighting if you aren't looking at the legs of the droid for some reason. I guess it was made so C3P0 looks like craphead it is.

Wait, that's actually how C3PO's supposed to look like?

Fuck off out of here, that's a LIE

I'm perfectly fine with this.

Shame about the potential editing though.

You mean the Mandela Effect.

Brown base and rectangular black tip is what I remember.

No, it's the Mandala Effect. It's always been Mandala.

It's the same thing as giving a character a scar or an eyepatch. Just a shorthand way of getting across that this guy has been around for a while and seen some shit.

Nah, this one doesn't count. There's a detailed canon explanation for it.

-In the original trilogy his leg was silver, he's supposed to look scarred and like he has history, it shows the progression of time. This is also why Abrams gave him a red arm, he wants desperately to be part of this process.
-However, in promotional material, toys, comics, etc, this difference rarely ever made it in.
-Lucas then explicitly explains it in the prequels, where the leg is gold. All the droids C-3PO is modeled after have silver plating, C-3PO was special and painted gold to set him apart. After episode 3 a bomb is planted in his leg. The leg is removed, but they had to replace it with a part from another droid, and he was the only gold droid, so the new leg was silver.

Which universe are you from?
Spiky, Striped, or Solid?

*square, not solid

The one on the left is the one I recognize. Seeing the plain yellow tail now is seriously bugging me the fuck out.

He's supposed to have a Hitler mustache and a haircut.

His tail was never black, you're confusing it with his ears. His tail is supposed to look like a lightning bolt.

Have you ever seen a lightning bolt portrayed as black at the top and yellow in the middle?

Go find some official art with a black-tailed Pikachu.
Not fanart you drew 15 years ago on the kitchen table, official shit.

I've never seen a lighthing bolt that was brown at the base.

You realize this isn't that they changed it, it's that they changed the reality so that it's different.

Well that's bound to happen when it's sticking out of an ass

It's brown at the base, to match the same color pattern on Pikachu's back.

There is zero reasons Pikachu's lightning shaped tail should have been black, other than the fact you're mistaking it for Pichu.

Don't even bother with this retard, he's been shitting up multiple boards toady.

You won't find any proof in this timeline.

archive.is/1D0t9
Epic thread

This is ridiculous. She never had braces, Jaws had. That's what the beauty of it was, this big guy with braces along with this scrawny girl who looks like she should have braces but never had.

Your mind is playing tricks on you and because you are familiar with a girl looking that nerdy also has braces, you assume she would've had braces.

This whole Mengele-effect is just ridiculous. If it was true, how come you aren't affected? Why are you so special if reality is changing?

It's "Monguli"

It's Nelson MANDELA you fucking idiot. The MANDELA effect.

No, it's always been the Mandala Effect.

Suckers. It's a psyop to test the effects of historical revisionism through groupthink + suggestion. Before long, you guys will be saying we were always at war with Eurasia.

Nice try ayy lamo!

If it can be brown to match the colour of his stripes why can't it be black to match the colour of his ears?

Fuck off, Cern.

The Berenstein one does weird me out, I'll give it that. I remember vividly as a kid thinking it was out how it was spelled like Frankenstein yet they weren't related. My little kid mind figured since they were spelled so similarly that it should be similar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't names ending on 'stein' usually pronounced 'steen' in american english? And isn't Frankenstein and Berenstain regardless of spelling sort of an exception to that? Isn't it more likely that you made the connection based on the similar pronunciation?

Nah, it's pronounced st•I•n… also, if it were always Stain people would pronounce it like they do now. Listen to the theme song, it's a very blatant "stain".

Also, I remember in particular that it was the spelling that made me relate the two… I'm not willing to go along with crazy theories, but I will say, that one is a little odd.

Or maybe you thought since they were almost spelled identically that one of them had to be misspelled. Memories are a funny thing. I've misremembered a lot of stuff over the years and so do others, I'm always reminded of this when I talk to my parents about something from my childhood. Usually I get the story right and they're surprised I even remember stuff from so early. But every once in a while we have a long chain of arguments (not fights, just disagreements) over details of a story. Memories are NOT accurate records of what happened.

"Mandela effect" is a psyop, the other user is 100% correct. People who can be tricked into thinking Cern (or anyone) could change their VHS copy of an old Bond movie but not their memories are retarded. Same brand of solipsistic lunatic that thinks deja vus mean you saw something before it happened aka a vision into the future. Really it was just your brain misfiring and saving a new memory as an old memory so now you think you've experienced this thing twice when really it just happened once, a second ago.

Oh shit where are the braces?

I'll always remember him for Eegah.

this is from 1977.

You're probably right. But the world is a strange place.

She was the very picture of HEALTH. Jaws ended up with the best girl in the movie.

Archive stuff like this

archive.is/Xxq6b

complex.com/pop-culture/2012/10/the-complete-history-of-bond-girls/dolly

This is not funny anymore

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. SHE *HAD* BRACES. IT'S THE REASON JAWS FELL FOR HER

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2015/12/15/anthony-daniels-c3po-star-wars/77341766/

This explanation makes no sense for this specific instance though.

are you retarded? Jaws doesn't have the teeth on in the photo either, this is evidence of NOTHING.

She had fucking braces.

Yes, it does. The girl never wore braces but:

1. It's easy to construct an argument for why she should have, it never made sense for her to like this ugly brute but the braces twist would be an elegant way to excuse the implausibility with a cheap laugh, saying to the viewer "yeah, this is stupid but just go with it".

2. Nobody fucking likes Moonraker. I was a teenager when I watched Moonraker and after seeing James Bond shooting Star Wars plasma pistols in space I had no intention of ever revisiting the film. This is the situation most people find themselves in so noone has truly vivid, recent memories of the film when confronted with the meme.

3. Even if you had vivid memories of the film you wouldn't get enough time to recall them accurately because the hook of the story is BRACES. The mental image of BRACES is planted in your mind before you even start thinking about what the girl looked like. A new mental image is stronger than any memories you might have unless you truly have "idetic" memory or whatever it's called.

4. Again, it makes no sense for this parallel universe shit to happen to everything except our brains. Why would our brains not be affected by the change like any other physical object? This is why I find the believers solipsistic. It takes a real solipsist to think the entire world could change over night, just not my mind.

This kills me, I could also swear she had braces, but I can't find a single photo where she has them. Might hit up the BMV later to see if they have a vhs copy of moonraker.

I remember seeing Moonraker as a kid and later when I saw all those parodies with her having the braces I felt like an idiot for not noticing them when I saw the movie. I guess I wasn't an idiot after all.

Some of the proponents of the M. Night Shamalamalan effect claim that those who notice the effect somehow slipped from one universe into a very similar parallel universe, therefore conveniently explaining why their brains aren't affected.

As for Moonraker, if the scene was supposed to show that the two characters connected because both had braces, then why is Jaws smiling at her even before she actually shows her teeth?

Good point.

He (Jaws) can see her teeth before the viewer, dummy.

The one on the right!

wtf i remember her having braces

She had braces, I can go through as many mental gymnastics as you can to say that her having braces makes more sense than her not having braces. I'm talking about the evidence for her having braces outside the movie

And vid related.

I'm not a CERN shitposter either, but I don't know why you're so adamant that there's nothing to this. Clearly there's alot of people mistaken about an easily verifiable part of a movie.

Mate, you are promoting a theory that states that ALL COPIES OF A FILM WERE ALTERED, vhs, dvd, old film tapes, digital dvd rips from before the alleged change, everything. Some cosmic event altered all of those copies of the film, meanwhile thousands of people think they remember the film in a different way. The latter is your only support for the crazy former. And you want to tell us about "mental gymnastics"?

I'm not promoting anything, I'm just saying that there are respectable normies who for some reason thought that Dolly in Moonraker had braces and even went as far as making a commercial on that meme. It would probably be embarrassing to be a BBC article writer/commercial maker to get such an easy to know detail about a movie wrong. So either there's a large amount of delusion going on and for some reason people thought that Dolly had braces or something else is going on. If you have any theories as to why someone would make a commercial based on a joke that's clearly false and didn't actually happen or multiple writers having false information on the same detail from a movie, please tell.

With poor image quality you could easily think that she is wearing braces. TVs used to be pretty shite, remember? That alone might explain the older believers. As for that BBC thing, well, Jaws himself did have "braces", noone is denying that. Woman with braces likes guy famous for playing guy with braces.

Are you a bot or something? Did you even read the articles? It clearly says in the articles that Dolly had braces and wasn't talking about Kiel. Most older believers would have seen the movie in theaters as Moonraker was a blockbuster. Your explanation also fails to explain why a commercial made in the 90s would just be so blatantly wrong as you would have had a director, multiple producers and executives watch the commercial and none of them saying that it was wrong, let alone green lighting a commercial based on the joke that one of the roles that Kiel played had a soft spot for women with braces.

learn to read

Is it me or did they change the shade of greentext? I seem to remember it being lighter shade yesterday.

No, not to everything, it happens only to things easily manipulated, like media. And the thing going on isn't anything being changed, it is a form of mass hypnosis where a phrase, idea, or such is repeated about a topic, event, or person until it becomes common knowledge in the public psyche. This is shown with shit like Darth Vader's "No, I am your father" speech being rememebered as "Luke, I am your father", because the wrong quote was repeated for decades by the media anytime it was quoted.

This is a long running psyop.

CERN itself is a psyop. It doesn't do any real research, it exists only as a building and edited pictures.

You are completely wrong about Deja Vu though. This has happened to me before and I remembered the dream it happened in and remarking to my friend when I woke up at the time that it was silly because I would never be playing "that game", and then a year later there I was and Deja Vu, exactly how I remembered it from my dream. You can take your atheist materialistic worldview and keep it to yourself.

Tinfoil is too tight on your head. Why would they lie about CERN, a building literally anyone can use for theirselves to verify its findings.

yeah I noticed that myself, its now a darker shade of green for me now.

Guys she had fucking braces, you're all too underage to remember properly for all I know but I 100% remember seeing this movie when it came out and she had fucking braces.

Hey fags, what do you think about this?