Thoughts on him?

Thoughts on him?

controlled opposition kike

Funny provocateur but you shouldn't take him too seriously.

I don't like Green Day's music. I doubt I'd like their band members.

literally a gay jew
subversive as fuck

i don't really care about him being a faggot, i'm more concerned about him being a kike and a zionist

Isn't he a Russian FSB Agent? I heard he works for Putin.

I don't like his hair

He's catholic you butthole. And n

his mother is jewish, which makes him jewish as well

Him being half-Jew worries me less then the fact that he's a coalburning faggot who thinks everyone should take some black dick in the ass every now and then.

Fun fact, a big, multi-million subscriber channel on YT, one of those dozen or so "Top 10 List Channel" things with a YT partnership, did a video of "10 Evil People Who Shouldn't Be Allowed On The Internet" or some shit, and had Milo as #5 because of his Leslie Jones and Harambe comments.

Obnoxious attention whore whose only redeeming quality is he triggers the shit out of thin skinned retards.

That's what they want you to believe. Putin really works for him.

go back to /kc/ hohol

Jersey Shore reboot?

It looks like something a 50-year old Lesbian would wear.

hey, if weebshits are allowed to stay i don't see why this stuff shouldn't be either

Insufferable egotist who loves the sound of his own voice and whose only redeeming factor is that he triggers the shit out of SJWs

does bale have a mole there? I have a mole there must be irish

To be fair the weebs are discussing animated TV-shows. This is just some alt-right Internet-clown who at best occasionally has an interview on TV.

Disgusting sodomite.

He looks bad in that photo. What you generally find with people like this who proudly display their sin and even regard it as a virtue is they decay rapidly both physically and mentally. Especially so since he's a fag and probably has STD's.

Degenerate and hedonistic lifestyles like his take their toll on your body.

kys

He's fun. People don't realise when he's taking the piss a lot.

It would be miracle if he wasn't infected with HIV.

That officially makes everything you say ITT shit.
No exceptions.

I doubt the heart full of seething hate you're walking around with is good for your health.

It's a cap from an interview where he was constantly framed in the most unflattering light and angles.

fagela but pretty funny

Guess I like his hair now then

>Genuinely believes that nobody in the movement is actually racist, sexist, xenophobic, etc. and that it's all just being played for laughs

There's only one solution for BBC-loving, faggot kikes like him. A final solution.

For me this is kind of one of those cases where I got what I asked for, and no I don't want it. For years I found myself agreeing 100% with conservative positions, and I'd stop and think "Am I really so simple? Do I not break ranks on a single topic? I'd like to think I'm more complex than that, and no one's right 100% of the time."

So many subversive elements have come in to try to take over the conservative movement, most of them aren't genuinely conservative, but I don't completely agree with any group now. Maybe I've grown as a person (I don't think so, I think politics are just a total shitshow now) but I can't just look at something and go "Oh, that guy's conservaive, I probably agree with him." now.

I loved Milo when he stuck up for GamerGate, I agree with him about freedom of speech and online trolling. I see him as useful in dismantling feminism and the LGBT community.

At the same time though, the guy wants the west beholden to Israel, he's fully embraced the aut-right yet at the same time promotes sucking black dick as the best thing any white person can do, and wrote an entire fucking article promoting circumcision on the basis of "I'm a gay jew and I prefer sucking cut dick. Mutilate your children or you're disrespecting my religion."

I agree with the alt-right about feminism, crime statistics, race-realism, but I don't think black people are inherently inferior so much as they are culturally inferior, and frankly I think it's largely the fault of progressive whites. I'm also disgusted by supposed white nationalists handwaving away the murder of millions of unborn white babies on the basis that a higher percentage of black babies are also aborted.

Then there's the term aut-right, who came up with that? Common Filth. I agree with his criticisms of the alt-right, their bizarre fag worship with bullshit like "coming out fasc" and "alpha homo" "natural aristocracy" and so on, and agree with his views on all manner of degeneracy, and those of European descent have a poison deep in us we desperately need to expel, and that even if Jews are selling degeneracy, that wouldn't work for them if there wasn't a market. But at the same time, I'm an atheist/agnostic, so I don't believe religion is the answer, but then I'm torn. Is it arrogant of me to think mankind doesn't need religion to be moral, or more arrogant to think maybe it's the only way to get stupid people to behave morally? But even if it is, how can I justify controlling a populous with myths?

It's like with Trump. I go anywhere else and I get angry about the bullshit being said about him. He's not a bigot, he's not racist, he's not an idiot. That makes me want to vote for him. Then I see the bile, the hatred, the utter dishonesty and outright insanity coming from Holla Forums and Alex Jones in their worship of him and it talks me right back out of wanting to vote for him.

I agree with Glenn Beck maybe 80% of the time and think he has a remarkable track record of predicting stuff, but obviously I'm not religious, but then I think "Well, it worked for him I guess. I probably shouldn't dismiss it entirely." and then there's his stances on race issues. The way he tosses out the label of racist so easily, the incredibly sheltered and at times idiotic way he looks at things like Black Lives Matters. "Maybe we just need to listen to them." "Okay yeah, so white people are twice as likely to be killed by cops, but according to this statistic… black people are 5% more likely to be SHOVED by cops!" It's pathetic.

I guess the conservative I most consistently agree with is Bill Whittle.

I was with you at least partially up until that point. Opinion discarded.

What do you have against Glenn? The only reason I see anyone around here hating him is that he hates Trump. On policy though, most of what he says is right on. Study history, use the "return to the constitution" as an argument to get rid of all the progressive shit, pro-gun, pro-life, connects the dots with Soros and the Tide Foundation, the Clinton Foundation, etc.

Other than him hating Trump, what do you disagree with him about?

He's a little guy.

he triggers SJWs….good enough

Yeah, it's YT's fault that niggers never developed the written word or even wheels on their own in the last thousands of years.

I'm not talking about from an intelligence standpoint. Obviously, you look at IQ scores… There's a disparity there. But I mean, being less intelligent in and of itself shouldn't be enough to make them commit a disproportionate amount of crime. There are entire villages made up entirely of retarded people of other races and they have extremely low crime rates.

If it was as simple as being a matter of intelligence, Botton U.K. should be a hellhole on the level of Detroit, but it's not. So if the cause isn't low-intelligence, what is it? What's the common factor that comes up across racial lines? We see it in poor Hispanic communities and we see it in poor white communities.

A culture of dependence on the government, mothers encouraged not to marry, men discouraged from marrying, and thus children raised without fathers in a culture that tells them society owes them something, they should hate and distrust society, and glorifies criminality. Again, regardless of race we see the same thing happen when those factors are present.

Entry level redpill for casuals and redditors. Oldfags watch david duke.

ey I think he's alright
loljk he's a niggerloving kike

Sam Hyde go back to making your show

Who?

They had both of those things before slavery

What are you talking about? Slavery is the only thing they invented.

Nigger, just be quiet, you don't know what you're talking about.

What tv show is he in?

[Citation Needed]

Glenn went identity politics, fam.

Did you misread and think it said lip plates and grass skirts?

I got banned from Holla Forums for posting
And questioning why everyone is okay that they are being lumped in with a homosexual? I guess Holla Forums is just gay. I should've known at all the anime

Pic related

mentally ill

He's a degenerate attention whore, like 90% of the people on Holla Forums.

Did they, now? You do realise that the reason anything ever got invented was because people left Africa millions of years ago? The niggers that stayed didn't learn or invent shit, because Africa at the time was the land of milk and honey. The people there were stereotypically lazy niggers.

Yeah they seemed a bit desperate to make him look bad since they wanted to make him out to be some huge villain because of joking about Leslie Jones. I'm surprised how many people are taking a couple screencaps as being indicative of some huge fall in his looks.

Anyhow, considering how well he does with pissing off all the right people I have to like him a bit. Main things I see people disliking him for is that he's Jewish, he's criticized people for being hypocrites when they favor Israel's anti-migrant policies but say other countries shouldn't have those policies, he makes money from his work, and he shits on SJWs. Gets him the ire of a lot of people on Holla Forums plus SJWs.

For one thing, Glenn's grasp on history has been pretty tenuous. For example, a bit back he was going on about the US Civil War, but didn't know shit about Andersonville prison or Fort Pillow.

Now he happened to get some shit right back then, but as someone who was well read (at least by the standards of 5 years ago) he basically got most of his info from Zero Hedge about six months after they published on their site and passed of as original content. He actually did that with a few people, which is why had bad relations with a lot of US conservatives for a long time.

And recently he's been sucking Mark Fuckerburg's mangled cock and hyping BLM, so it's pretty obvious he's either had a brain aneurysm or sold out. I know a lot of people who were hyped on the Blaze who have dropped his shit in the can.

Anyway as far as about race shit, it's going to become the unpreventable trend for the next 20 years. Not only Holla Forums style shit in heated cases, but basically more polite forms of the stuff like Tommy Sotomayor's program (he's pretty blunt, but also even handed about problems). Basically the next generation is going to have very direct views on race relations that will likely end up in occasional bouts of violence by easily ass blasted people. The people have been running things up to now and other types who want sensitive shit to prevail have basically already lost this one as bad as western Christianity has lost on homosexuality, mainly due to minorities acting foolish in the West to the point where people can't run interference for them.

TPTB are probably going to adjust to it or will start taking advantage of the new reality quite soon. Libertarians will have problems as the school that could deal with this situation - the Murray Rothbard types - were shit on by Ron Paul forever (because blah blah big tent), so they will try to make a comeback and take over for the driver seat there and basically it will tear it apart. Which is going to happen anyway since you have a fair number of libertarians who are stealth SJWs (see Canada's libertarian efforts).

Basically if you want "can't we all just get along and aim for a Star Trek future", that's pretty much done for a long time.

R.I.P. Milo
Raped to death by Ann Coulter after Trump lost.

Sure thing lad.

this fucking channel just killed me. tim and eric's buzzfeed,