Le I refuse to kill Japs despite the fact that they're vicious bastard rats who killed my countrymen at Pearl Harbor...

good god I hate anti-war war flicks

Gibson should have made a film about John Basilone

Other urls found in this thread:

nypress.com/fdr-knew-pearl-harbor-was-coming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Holla Forums, if everyone avenged others who harmed his relative, then there would be no peace at all. It would loop forever.

Is that the new spiderman kid?

He was a field medic, dummy, not a combat soldier.

fuck off, Jesus

There's no peace now. What would be the difference?

In WW2 we kicked the Germans ass so bad they never took up arms again.
Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten. Appeasement is weakness, mercy is weakness. Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany needed to get their teeth kicked in.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king!

Stop listening to the kikebox and get red-pilled

Pearl harbour was the 9-11 of 1941. The kikes blew up their own stuff them blamed it on the foreign country they wanted to invade.
And they didn't rape most of Asia much : and what is certainly not true is that kike horseshit about gassing koreans.

The victors write history. And when the victors are kikes… well, what do you expect? they will write absolute horseshit after a war.

I cringed IRL at this post

Never heard that one before.

Anyway, Japs only attacked Pearl Harbor because ZOGMerica under FDR got butthurt that Japan was conquering all that sweet oil in East Asia without having to go through a Kike-Controlled Central Bank to get it, basically it was the Iraq War before the Iraq War. Pearl Harbor and Japan declaring war was because the US embargoed Japan's entire trade and drove their oil prices down, it was literally killing them. For Japan though, it really was a lose-lose situation, either they do nothing and their economy collapses, or they declare war on the US, a war there is no way they could have won, even from the beginning. Even if the Axis had won in Europe, it's unlikely Japan would have defeated the US. Japan did nothing wrong.
It wasn't supposed to be, the Jap government had planned to issue a formal declaration of war before the attack, which is what Admiral Yamamoto, who organized the attack, wanted, but Tojo, the Prime Minister, delayed the declaration until after the attack so he could maximize casualties and catch the US with their pants down before they could muster any kind of defense, which, from a strategic perspective, was the smart thing to do, dishonorable as it may have been. I believe Tojo regretted it in the end, either way.
Bottom line though, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Pacific War, and the Atomic Bombings were ZOGMerica's fault.

tl;dr: It was the Jews.

lmao these fucking gooks

is only partially right.
FDR knew of the attack on Pearl Harbor well in advance, which is why the aircraft carriers were moved.
This prior knowledge was also why Red Cross officials with close contacts to Roosevelt quietly ordered large quantities of medical supplies and experienced medical personnel shipped to Hawaii well before Dec. 7, 1941.
nypress.com/fdr-knew-pearl-harbor-was-coming/

Prior to Pearl Harbor, the American people were hesitant to enter another European war. WW1 was still fresh in their minds, and the America First movement had enough support from the people to stall the US's entrance into the war.

What didn't mention was that FDR had strong ties to the soviets, and had planned on pushing the US into the war. His "new deal" was merely a short term bandaid to a large problem.
Without the war economy, the future of America would mirror that of post WW1 Germany.

FDR used the attack on Pearl Harbor to enrage the public in order to manipulate them into willfully wanting war with Germany. The resulting government spending ended the depression at the cost of Americans and Germans.

Pearl Harbor was FDR's 9/11.
In a better universe, the US would have shed the Federal Reserve and sided with the third reich.

Like said, it was the Jews.
Jews backed Lenin and Trotsky, Jews propped up the Soviets in the early years, Jews owned America through the Federal Reserve, Jews enslaved all of Germany, and I wouldn't be surprised if FDR tried to end Charles Lindbergh's future by killing his child.

k fam

WWII was pretty much civilization vs barbarism. The only exceptions on both sides were the USSR (murderous monstrosity that fought alongside civilized nations) and Italy (cultured society that fought alongside evil countries).

See:

I can't even tell if that's a fat chick or not

Just kill all your enemies, and their family, and their closest friends

Problem solved, nobody will take revenge on you

lol xd

why is Holla Forums always so angry?

fuck off kike trash we don't want your support

the closest mankind gets to peace is with a clear hegemon

This post is not that wrong, though. The USA knew about the attack on Pearl Harbour in advance, but did nothing to prevent it other than minimize damages. They wanted a surprise attack on their own troops so there could be a small massacre (not a big massacre of course, that's why they "casually" moved their carriers, which are more expensive than soldier's lives, shortly before the attack) so they could justify joining WW2 to their citizens.

You may think this sounds crazy or outrageous, but it is the least scummy excuse the USA had ever used to join a war.

Look up the Spanish-American War, where according to the US, one of their ships (USS Maine) sunk due to a surprise Spanish attack (even though they had been neutral regarding the USA until then). Spain denied the authority of the attack, but the USA had already declared war on them. However, facts say Spanish ships were fucking shit compared to those of the USA, as it was later demonstrated in the Battle of Manila Bay, in which the USA only managed to lose a single man to a heatstroke in contrast to Spain's 77 dead soldiers. Subsequent battles still demonstrated the USA's superiority in a similar fashion, and if I recall correctly, no other ships other than the USS Maine managed to be sunk. Some historians rightly wonder how the fuck did Spain manage to sink the USS Maine in the first place.

Look up how the USA entered WW1, after the uproar generated by the sinking of the RMS Lusitania (a British ship) because it was "casually" passing over a war zone. Despite supposedly being a passengers boat, it was full of ammo and other war supplies, and it even had been provided of some mounted guns, which is why Germans logically thought of it as a military target. What does the US have to do with this, anyway? Well, it seems there were around 130 American passengers on board, coincidentally.

Then you have 9/11. At this point, I don't even wonder why people could have come up with the idea that it could have been an inside job. False flag attacks are dime-a-dozen in the US of A.

That's a LIHOP theory, LIHOP is too unreliable for kikes.

when you've just geared up your industry and busted your economy, staved your people so that they will jump at a chance of a job, you need MIHOP.

when taken in context with all other major trigger events, if pearl habour was LIHOP it would be a massive one off.

LIHOP is massively flawed because it requires your enemies to be so fucking retarded theat they do an extraordinary event that totally dooms them and also empowers you, just when you really wanted it to happen.

There's never been a speck of evidence that the japs did it. Someone did it, and had film camera crews ready to record just after the event but not during.

Unfortunately for red-pilling, the "pearl habour was by nips" meme was sown long before Holla Forums started questioning kike media, so your all irreversibly brainwashed to believe it based on 0 evidence.

As Yuri Bezmenov would say, even if you got in a time machine went back to Dec 1941 and sat and watched the kike special operation unit go thru what they thought was a bomb drill, but then blow up some old obsolete warships at pearl habour, you would refuse to believe it.

Your stuck with the zero evidence belief that nips did PH whether you like it or not, whether it makes sense to you or not. Its as much you as your spine is. You're stuck with it.

If there's a person with an eye, it's not the land of the blind. Checkmate.

Shut the fuck up you Jap apologist. They were literally the scum of Asia.

You replied. You seem to be mad.

Don't bother, Holla Forumstards have one-digit IQ.

no that's Vietnamese

What did he mean by this?

Well, this thread started out terrible and somehow managed to get worse

prototype 9/11

Fatmericans, never change 😄

Please gas yourself, memelenial.

hey now, be fair, we're not all trumpcucks

fuck off mehemet

Are there any good movies about how FDR knew Pearl Harbor was going to be bombed?

devils guard was a good book.

Could you be the 1st human ever to offer a speck of evidence that the japs bombed pearl harbor?

Ans : No

so stfu

The government doesn't fake stuff, especially not big events! Take your tinfoil off or get the fuck off Holla Forums, we only believe the sanctioned truth here.

Anyone who defends the subhuman beasts known as Asians goes to the gas chambers with the kike lovers and niggers.
Of course the Japs bombed Pearl, not only did we get footage of it but they admitted to it. The uppity gooks actually thought they could beat the US.

You mean:

that movie was garbage

If you look at my post you would know that there is concrete evidence that FDR knew in advance.

The US would have won in both scenarios.

Yes, but nip women give me a boner, which beats any historical argument u put forward to dis Japan.

They're also massive gold diggers though and once they pop out some kids they stop putting out.

It'd be hard for them to do so now that they have every world organization and alliance watching over their ass, along with the education guilt-tripping the youth into complete submission.

What the fuck are you on about?
Read the shit I linked.

If he warps his face will I die?

Holla Forums you should really take the pills now

95% of WW2 footages were directed by Kubrick.

Nice try spreading your mudslime shit Goldberg. But you ain't fooling me

You can't fool me Mosche. The world is new. All history was a fabrication by the slightly older kids.

Ever hear of a country called Sweden?

Endless cycle of non-stop rape.

user, stop you are just embarrassing yourself now

this tbh

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

>Another fucking retard that thinks war is good for the economy

How can Pearl Harbor the movie be real if Pearl Harbor the attack isn't real?

The elderly people in Hawaii would beg to differ.

Oh boi. Another one of you warmongering Holla Forumslacks.

Wow, is this one goon really fucking autistic or did one of his mongrel friends join him?

How the hell did you get that from my comment? I'm not a Holla Forumsack I'm just saying it happened because there were people here in Hawaii who witnessed it. Also I'm not a warmongerer you numbskull.

Virginity counts as a virtue.

They haven't needed too. Yet.

Americas please.

more like
(((we)))

my nigga

you are a turk