Ouch time

ouch time

Like pottery

flip side

Half those movies I didn't even realize were out!

I didn't even know they made a new Alice in Wonderland movie

I don't know why studios even make stop motion movies any more of any kind. I love stop motion but it just doesn't make any money.

Too bad about Kubo. I heard it was really good.

all star cast

that they didn't advertise.

JUST

more like, Ben Hurt. amirite

Yes, I hate myself for that one.

Paramount sells Star Trek to Disney when?

Trek is going to get pulled out of CBS' cold dead hands and not a moment before.

Shame, that was a really solid movie.

I haven't even heard of half of these.

The critics can suck it.

As you will notice Captain America did better and that wasn't exactly a quality film.

(((homo))) detected

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

And they will learn nothing and release more reboots. I saw an article that wondered if faith-based movies were declining because the shitty ben-hur remake didn't strike it big. Of course they choose to forget that people don't want to watch a reboot when the original is a high regarded classic.

Hollywood is just a money laundering front. The movies are irrelevant and the profit is just a nice bonus. Plus, sweet underage cunny is available by parents whoring their children out.

Have you actually seen the movie? They were not wrong on this one.

It's shit, Jim

I saw it and I thought it was great (Should have been rated R though).

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I know it's part of chan culture to be a contrarian, but I trully think this movie was a missed oportunity. Maybe there was a good movie in there somewhere, but with all of the edits and backstage meddling, I cannot say the final released version resembled even a "passable" movie, it's complete shit imo.

Even from a shared universe, world building perspective this move makes no sense. They establish from the beginning that batman, flash, superman and all the others exist, and yet the final villain in this abomination is yet another worldwide threat but now there are no capes to be found? They should went with a smaller scale threat, probably the joker or some kind of heist. Also, what exactly made them the "bad guys"? They were all just quippy fun characters, in no way was this a team of villains put together. The film was a complete tonal mess, constantly switching from the grimdark DC loves so much and attempts at quippy deviantart-level posters asthetics. Besides deadshot and harley, the other characters have no voice or development whatsoever, and the only scene with a little attempt at bonding with them is the bar scene, near the end of the movie and even then, it's badly edited see bomerang running out as soon as they are "released" and in the next scene he just joins them again in the middle of the street as if nothing as happened and a obvious case of too little too late.

And the less said about the damn juggalo joker the better! I can honestly say, again, imo this is the worst version of the character ever depicted. From the looks, the oh-so-edgy tattoos, the try-hard attitude and laughter, it's a complete trainwreck.

Regarding the harley-joker relationship,even tho it's fundamentally wrong the fact that it is an abusive relationship is integral to harley's character, I could be on board with a different approach, but as it was presented, it made me feel absolutelly nothing for them, and it's just another bullet point in the loundry list of itens this movie does wrong.

I could go on, but that's beside the point of this thread, and if you trully liked the movie, good for you and I mean it, and nothing I say will make you change your opinion.

nah it was utter garbage